Lynsey Queen of Clean #13 Barbie’s Granny in her Boo Hoo dress tbh wiv you she looks a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s so dull. I don’t watch her regularly but just saw her Saturday stories. How can she keep putting up the same boring stuff every week. Predictable, repetitive, stuff that would really only be interesting on a private friends and family page. Dog walking, weather, awful dresses, shopping, coffee shops, more dog walking. Jesus how does she still have any following? Perhaps she’s bored everyone to death so they can’t unfollow.
I too wonder how she still has a following, majority must be tattlers.
Today's rubbish - usual sheets, walk, bridge and now she cannot use the keyboard on her phone and has to ask, honestly just use Google but then she thinks oh I know I'll ask and then that will boost my engagement 🙄 🥱

Reactions: 4
Maybe ditch the Gucci belt and bag and buy decent work out trousers ! Would hate to be standing behind her squatting in those ! See through much Lyndz 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I too wonder how she still has a following, majority must be tattlers.
Today's rubbish - usual sheets, walk, bridge and now she cannot use the keyboard on her phone and has to ask, honestly just use Google but then she thinks oh I know I'll ask and then that will boost my engagement 🙄 🥱
I think inertia sets in with followers, they’ve just clicked to follow but don’t bother unfollowing. She’s so boring I can’t imagine anyone other than her die hards and tattlers actually watch her much anymore.

She’s just lazy. Can’t be arsed looking up for herself and too fick to work it out, so asks instead.

Bloody hell, talk about unflattering. Bending down to pick up demon dog in those awful leggings with her ratched bum bag, the wrong way round, with LC emblazoned across her backside 😳 Glad I’d finished me breakkie…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I reckon she’s shadowbanned as she doesn’t come up on my feed I have to search for her so I missed the see through leggings 😔😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She’s back shilling with a vengeance this morning … nobody gives a tit about your crappy peroxide Lyns if I’m honest wiv you

Reactions: 6
Defo food issues, I think she eats very little and thinks then she can use the carlories for wine.
She hasn’t a clue about food as some of the meals she does are tiny portions so she thinks she won’t put on weight but are still calorie dense. I agree though she probably thinks if I have a small portion I can down a bottle of wine lol

Reactions: 2
Mmm. They look nice, cheap sausages.
Not that there’s anything wrong with that, but she swans around in her Gucci, so I’m sure she can afford something more appetising than those.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What in the small boy penis hell were those sausages all about?? 👀
Id rather starve than eat some of the crap she dishes up!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The kids are skeletal living on her diet ... but she must eat and drink so much crap outside of the meals she creates because she's quite chunky.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.