Lynsey Queen of Clean #13 Barbie’s Granny in her Boo Hoo dress tbh wiv you she looks a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OBSESSED by Lynz getting a message from a fellow hun claiming to have Swan steam cleaned their aga! So you essentially blew some hot air on a greasy stove top to give one of your fellow grifters a chance to post a swipe up, good for you dear :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I genuinely don’t understand why she doesn’t edit her stories, it’s literally so easy to do, who wants to see her walking back to her phone? Honestly she’s so lazy like anyone would believe she’s a cleaner her attention to detail is next to none.

Reactions: 3
Do they gift any instaloons? hopefully they are a company that don't need to use these wannabes for promotion.
The fact they’ve paid Lynz dust for months suggests not! Looking at their page they’ve got a couple of stylists tagged, but no obvious instahuns…

Reactions: 1
I think she sounds like a kids TV presenter today . . Very patronising.

duck off my screen . . Not in the mood 👊

Reactions: 2
Why did she even bother showing that baked potato air fryer story? The end result was her spud was dry as duck, even she admitted it, so nobody is going to do it the way she showed 🤦‍♀️ Daft bint. It looked revolting, like pretty much everything else she dishes up 😂

Just as I predicted she sent bin bags full of dresses to the charity shop the other day. Now filling her wardrobe with winter clothes she’ll be receiving new stuff almost daily .

Jeez, look at the state of this.

She really does look down her nose at you.

lyns.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God she’s so dull. I don’t watch her regularly but just saw her Saturday stories. How can she keep putting up the same boring stuff every week. Predictable, repetitive, stuff that would really only be interesting on a private friends and family page. Dog walking, weather, awful dresses, shopping, coffee shops, more dog walking. Jesus how does she still have any following? Perhaps she’s bored everyone to death so they can’t unfollow.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.