Lynsey Queen of Clean #13 Barbie’s Granny in her Boo Hoo dress tbh wiv you she looks a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I REALLY wanna know what went down with Lynz and the first charity shop she tried! I’m guessing they weren’t sufficiently delighted to receive yet another sack full of the queen’s tatty cast offs cos the stock room’s overloaded :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: so rude!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I REALLY wanna know what went down with Lynz and the first charity shop she tried! I’m guessing they weren’t sufficiently delighted to receive yet another sack full of the queen’s tatty cast offs cos the stock room’s overloaded :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: so rude!
I recall that the last time she went to drop off a charity bag she dumped it outside the door which clearly said open at the time wonder if the workers shouted at her or maybe they didn’t need summer dresses at this time of year. If you are clothes decluttering you need to donate for the season we are in otherwise they are no good to them. So Cocknose open those winter clothes you won’t be wearing and donate them now.

Reactions: 4
She probably got told they’re a charity shop not a ‘I’ll film you while I’m doing a good deed frowing my frumpy frocks at you’ so she got the hump on! I don’t know who lyns thinks she is but if I was that ‘rude’ woman I’d be telling her a few home truths

• Haha
They probably recognised her as that stuck up twit off the telly and gave her what for when she waltzed in acting like she was doing them a favour.

Ya I used to volunteer at a charity bookshop and often had to explain to donors that their full set of 1970s encyclopaedias or National Geographic collection was better off in the recycling :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

They were generally totally outraged too! Just shove your tat in the textile recycling Lynz and stop hoarding!

Why has she started putting on a posh ish voice and talking likes she presenting on QVC

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know not exactly a table but I'm superstitious and would never place new shoes on a table or counter.
What is she going on about spider or daddy long legs, it's easy to tell the difference one has wings🙄.
4 nights of sleep???? Does she ever check what she is posting, honestly sloppy Lyns strikes again.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know not exactly a table but I'm superstitious and would never place new shoes on a table or counter.
What is she going on about spider or daddy long legs, it's easy to tell the difference one has wings🙄.
4 nights of sleep???? Does she ever check what she is posting, honestly sloppy Lyns strikes again.
And what on earth is this supposed to be? "Sophista"? Anyone? :unsure:

Screenshot_20220913-234142_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
We had “boo hoo dress” for this FRED, we need “scam and do” for the next one - another captions classic from our Lynz :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

(She’s not going to give up on begging them for freebies is she…)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We had “boo hoo dress” for this FRED, we need “scam and do” for the next one - another captions classic from our Lynz :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

(She’s not going to give up on begging them for freebies is she…)
Lynsey QoC - she can Scam and Do one

I haven't have looked at her page in ages since she just made me want to hit my head off the wall, glad to see she hasn't changed at all 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I drove past her house earlier - my god it looks an eye sore! she’s got the wisteria type creeper thing going on, a massive overgrown bush one side of the double fronted house that’s covering half the path what with it growing out through her metal railing fencing and stupid weed looking hanging baskets, a crap door reef. Now I know people have their own likes and tastes etc, but it looks over grown and unkempt. Compared to the surrounding houses, it looks overgrown and an absolute mess. If I was judging the house from the outside, I would think a slob lived there.

Reactions: 7
I drove past her house earlier - my god it looks an eye sore! she’s got the wisteria type creeper thing going on, a massive overgrown bush one side of the double fronted house that’s covering half the path what with it growing out through her metal railing fencing and stupid weed looking hanging baskets, a crap door reef. Now I know people have their own likes and tastes etc, but it looks over grown and unkempt. Compared to the surrounding houses, it looks overgrown and an absolute mess. If I was judging the house from the outside, I would think a slob lived there.
Don’t forget the bright pink garish door wreath! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.