Lynsey Queen of Clean #13 Barbie’s Granny in her Boo Hoo dress tbh wiv you she looks a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely outrageous - the gracious, wonderful HM the Queen vs cheap nasty awful Lyndsey. How dare she.

Reactions: 6
Looks like she’s taken it down…

I’d like to add, what is that awful, very poorly written poem she’s put up? The grammar is so bad I’d almost attribute it to Lynsey herself if I thought she could write that much without getting tired. It’s tacky and I think that’s in pretty poor taste too.

Reactions: 4
In fairness to her, at least she’s stayed off Instagram today (so far anyway), which is more than I can say for some people. That disgusting specimen Georgia May has been advertising and using the Queen’s passing as some sort of opportunity 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
She can shove her filthy crown up her arse, jumped up nobody. Dirty home thinks she is something she definitely ain’t. duck she thinks she is!!!!!! I wouldn’t want a hug of her if she was last person on earth.

Reactions: 2
Jumping on it, with her massive toes hanging over the wagon. knowing she completely fucked up by putting her own crown symbol the other day. Disgraceful women, did any one get a screen shot wonder what This morning would feel about it 🤔 our Queen passes, and this begger put her clean of queen crown on her stories.

Reactions: 5
Yes I did. She had posted it previously, before the announcement I think. But this was after she had passed. Same here to post it but people had already started commenting so didn’t need the evidence!!
Jumping on it, with her massive toes hanging over the wagon. knowing she completely fucked up by putting her own crown symbol the other day. Disgraceful women, did any one get a screen shot wonder what This morning would feel about it 🤔 our Queen passes, and this begger put her clean of queen crown on her stories.

Attachments

• Angry
I don’t she’s got a big enough bag to declutter those dresses since spring she’s had a delivery of several dress every few days if not daily. She’s always busy buying everything dress that catches her eye.

In fairness to her, at least she’s stayed off Instagram today (so far anyway), which is more than I can say for some people. That disgusting specimen Georgia May has been advertising and using the Queen’s passing as some sort of opportunity 😡
She’s truly awful isn’t she!

Reactions: 3
Her eyes looked like piss holes in the snow this morning. Had a heavy weekend on the vino old lyns 😂

I have zero interest in Lynz’s opinions on the queen, though good to see she’s held off on the swipe ups!

I can’t say the same for these gormless gym vids, which never fail to give me a good laugh so I’m glad she’s still posting them :ROFLMAO: wtf are you thinking, never change Lynz!!
Oh dear 🙄 that’s not a good look is it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Her nails are fick with a capital F 😂 looks like she’s pressed playdoh onto then like when you were a kid as they’re that lumpy. Why does everything she does come off as cheap. tit wonky hair, tit PT, tit nails and absolutely tit renovation with the best bit the splinter cupboard 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.