Lynsey Queen of Clean #12 Today’s Tip - Do up ya zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she just refer to thag hideous pink dress as “very BOOHOO?” Boohoo 😂 duck me i cant stop laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Rib is secretly a tattler 🫣😂😂😂.
Is it a dress or a nightie?
She off to York to meet mogzee-m. So there is obviously she is after a fashion collab

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry but that dress is just hideous. What's with the "you can tell I'm in York because look a little knitted creature" gee whiz it's a Viking 🙄. As for tumeric shot just take a tumeric supplement instead of acting like you are some super duper person drinking it or do it in private - that is not content Lynsey. Pink lipstick over the cup again, never heard of a stay put lipstick???? Did she not say the daughter was away to Menorca last week and yesterday in her stories it's Majorca?
She is so sloppy just give it up now your account is boring.

Reactions: 7
I think Rib is secretly a tattler 🫣😂😂😂.
Is it a dress or a nightie?
She off to York to meet mogzee-m. So there is obviously she is after a fashion collab
It does look exactly like an old fashioned nightie. She’s completely clueless.

£110 for that. If I thought she’d paid for it I’d have said they’d seen her coming, but she’s no doubt left the label on and will be doing the old swift ‘show and return’ scam.

Does that Mogzee have any teeth???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That dress is the worst item of clothing I have ever seen and boohoo?? She truly is fick and to be honest wiv you I cannot stop looking at the monstrosity

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It does look exactly like an old fashioned nightie. She’s completely clueless.

£110 for that. If I thought she’d paid for it I’d have said they’d seen her coming, but she’s no doubt left the label on and will be doing the old swift ‘show and return’ scam.

Does that Mogzee have any teeth???
It doesn't even fit her properly. It's too big around the chest.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.