Lynsey Queen of Clean #12 Today’s Tip - Do up ya zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I’m not saying anything bad about her son here, he’s a child so it’s her fault but he is soooo skinny!! She needs to stop putting her food issues onto her children and feed them decent portions of decent food.

Reactions: 9
Now I’m not saying anything bad about her son here, he’s a child so it’s her fault but he is soooo skinny!! She needs to stop putting her food issues onto her children and feed them decent portions of decent food.
I do get the impression she would be the type of mum or person that would be on your case if they put weight on and would witch about people being overweight

Reactions: 10
Are you with me???? No cock nose, if I’m honest with you I’m not you absolutely fick trout

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hello 👋 I’m new here!
I’m pretty sure she doesn’t wash Jake’s “blazar” every Friday. Thick as tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Changed into a dress to hoover . .
Silly witch.
Anything to tag trampandprudescampanddude 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hello 👋 I’m new here!
I’m pretty sure she doesn’t wash Jake’s “blazar” every Friday. Thick as tit.
Cock nose has just popped a video on to prove to us all that she does in fact wash the blazar every Friday 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.