Lynsey Queen of Clean #12 Today’s Tip - Do up ya zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone been reading here? 🤔

Hi Lynsey!! 👋
How about doing something REALLY fun today?
Thing is though the dog doesn’t know any difference, so they could take her for a walk anywhere and she’d love it just as much. Are there no parks or other open spaces near them? I think they go there so their trainers don’t get dirty 🥴

As you say, so repetitive and boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
RE the skirt, going on her posts from what I think is rather disordered eating and certainly disordered thoughts around food, I absolutely reckon she is one of these people that is all 'I am a size XX, therefore the biggest size i will wear is a XX, I will wear smaller and tell everyone but never will I wear a larger size even if it means having something fit my body correctly.'

Whilst I know my base size, I have clothes in 4 different sizes so I can get the right/best fit for my body
So true! Who cares what's on the label size wise! You wouldn't see someone looking amazing in a dress and think " wow, I must go and tuck her label out and see the size of that Zara dress" 😂

Reactions: 5
Her 1st clip of the day is of her stripping the bed . . With the header "Sunday FUN day" 🤣

Most Sunday "FUN day" posts would include smiling faces, food, drink, children playing, pets, beaches, swimming pools . .

Oh Lynsey . . Your life is about as interesting as watching washingpaint dry 🤣
How is stripping the bed at 7am a Sunday Fun Day -the woman needs to get a life!! 🙄🤣
Those poor kids clearly don’t know the joy of a teenage lay in til midday then piss off out with your mates until dinner time 😁😁

Reactions: 11
I spy from other influenzas that the latest Swan promo offers a discount if you a) download their app and b) leave push notifications on :(

Suspect and sleazy af!

Swan are such bottom feeders... has anyone actually bought one of their products?! I'm guessing it's total tat based on the desperado marketing!
I’ve got the clothes steamer (not via Lynsey) because I loathe ironing & never do it. Just steam any particularly offensive wrinkles & go about my day

Reactions: 2
How does one get to know that a dog loves a lift up to look over a bridge with literally nothing down
there?? The mind boggles 🤯🤯

Reactions: 7
Thing is though the dog doesn’t know any difference, so they could take her for a walk anywhere and she’d love it just as much. Are there no parks or other open spaces near them? I think they go there so their trainers don’t get dirty 🥴

As you say, so repetitive and boring.
She lives on a very large housing estate where you could easily walk the dog- there are plenty of parks and lakes. It’s part of the national trust green wheel- she doesn’t have to go to Ferry Meadows each week. She could just walk in her local area 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Her life is so boring, so repetitive and so predictable. There is no spontaneity whatsoever, I can’t imagine living life like that. Spice it up Lyns- make a change. Go out for lunch or something fun.
have a day with no cleaning she has such a boring life -get up clean,gym come home clean,dog walk clean,cook tea clean,

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh how long before a link to the ‘hanger storage bag’ that everyone is asking for 😂

Does Rob not help at all? Changing beds, ironing, hoovering, washing floors? Wonder what Sunday roast we will see today- certainly not a pub one that’s for sure.

Reactions: 5
Oh how long before a link to the ‘hanger storage bag’ that everyone is asking for 😂

Does Rob not help at all? Changing beds, ironing, hoovering, washing floors? Wonder what Sunday roast we will see today- certainly not a pub one that’s for sure.
Banging on about the ooni pizza oven . . Having pizza for lunch . . On a Sunday? More starvation going on in the Crombie house, I'd be devo to have to have pizza on Sunday . . Saturday lunch maybe Saturday evening at a push?
Maybe this is her aiming to be more spontaneous 🤔

Reactions: 4
That is almost true, but she doesn’t clean 😂🫣
Was just about to say exactly the same lol, definitely as little as possible cleaning, the clip showing the fly poop, the door pvc was filthy.
Another three bags for the charity shop, she just went recently - she needs to wise up.

Reactions: 3
Banging on about the ooni pizza oven . . Having pizza for lunch . . On a Sunday? More starvation going on in the Crombie house, I'd be devo to have to have pizza on Sunday . . Saturday lunch maybe Saturday evening at a push?
Maybe this is her aiming to be more spontaneous 🤔
Was that two measly extremely fin pizzas between the four of them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.