Lynsey Queen of Clean #12 Today’s Tip - Do up ya zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just about to say exactly the same lol, definitely as little as possible cleaning, the clip showing the fly poop, the door pvc was filthy.
Another three bags for the charity shop, she just went recently - she needs to wise up.
she must have so many clothes to keep having a declutter wish I had as many clothes as she does if I decluttered as much as she does my wardrobe would be empty

Reactions: 5
she must have so many clothes to keep having a declutter wish I had as many clothes as she does if I decluttered as much as she does my wardrobe would be empty
They’re so wasteful when it comes to clothes, she’s always chucking huge amounts out in large bags, I’d be standing in me knicks & bra staring at empty drawers & wardrobe too 🙄 just highlights how absolutely wasteful 90% of influencers are. Parasites

Reactions: 10
Her 1st clip of the day is of her stripping the bed . . With the header "Sunday FUN day" 🤣

Most Sunday "FUN day" posts would include smiling faces, food, drink, children playing, pets, beaches, swimming pools . .

Oh Lynsey . . Your life is about as interesting as watching washingpaint dry 🤣
Can think of far better ways to start off a Sunday FunDay 😂😂 stripping the sheets defo bottom of my list. She’s so depressingly anal. Feel so sorry for that household.

Can think of far better ways to start off a Sunday FunDay 😂😂 stripping the sheets defo bottom of my list. She’s so depressingly anal. Feel so sorry for that household.
I don't feel sorry for them at all . .
They are all old enough to start standing their ground, they are just mini lynseys tbh, remember her recording at an air b n b or something? Jake was wetting himself with excitement at shaming someone . . The only 1 who keeps herself under the radar is Olivia

Reactions: 10
I don't feel sorry for them at all . .
They are all old enough to start standing their ground, they are just mini lynseys tbh, remember her recording at an air b n b or something? Jake was wetting himself with excitement at shaming someone . . The only 1 who keeps herself under the radar is Olivia
They’ve all been brainwashed into Lynsey’s world. Rib clearly has no mind of his own, no backbone, there’s only one leader in that house! Sgt.Major L Crombie 😅

Reactions: 8
I’m going to call Bingo.
The MailOnline have an article about WD40 and it’s uses. Lynsey will have it has her go to this week 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here we go again, looks like she’s ready to start froffing at the mouth if I’m honest wiv you
All she does at the effing gym is walk on the treadmill. I actually bet she just goes on it, gets her pouty picture and then leaves straight away. She’s such a cock.

Reactions: 7
What the actual duck is she wearing to the gym. I stopped following her a while back and have just had a nosey. Midlife much!? 😂😂😂😂 she looks ridiculous in the crop.

• Haha
All she does at the effing gym is walk on the treadmill. I actually bet she just goes on it, gets her pouty picture and then leaves straight away. She’s such a cock.
I bet she never works up a sweat. She reminds me of those fitness mums in the 80’s with the ankle weights on going for a power walk 😂 all she needs is a shell suit and a towelling headband 😂

• Haha
I noticed that Legohair is now putting AD on her affiliated links

I wonder why? Has she been told off by ASA lol 👀

link.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What was that review of the hotel, a load of shambles it was, she hasn't a clue how to do a review properly of anything.

Tumble dryer sheets to clean oven racks… no that would be the washing up liquid you added to the water that’s cleaned it 🤦🏽‍♀️

Using tumble dryer sheets 🙄 honestly talk about trying for content, what a load of crock. Use hot water and a brillo.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.