Lynsey Queen of Clean #12 Today’s Tip - Do up ya zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think her Granny dresses should be paired with trainners ?? Total clash but then what the hell would compliment that hideous frock? It needs to be burnt on frow it fursday

Reactions: 5
Why does she think her Granny dresses should be paired with trainners ?? Total clash but then what the hell would compliment that hideous frock? It needs to be burnt on frow it fursday
I couldn't think earlier what it reminded me off but just looking at it again and it's like something you would wear doing pantomime.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but that dress is just hideous. What's with the "you can tell I'm in York because look a little knitted creature" gee whiz it's a Viking 🙄. As for tumeric shot just take a tumeric supplement instead of acting like you are some super duper person drinking it or do it in private - that is not content Lynsey. Pink lipstick over the cup again, never heard of a stay put lipstick???? Did she not say the daughter was away to Menorca last week and yesterday in her stories it's Majorca?
She is so sloppy just give it up now your account is boring.
Just saw the knitted creature! It's a bloody Viking how can you have such little general knowledge?! She is absolute cringe!

Reactions: 4
The BOOHOO dress (ive laughed to myself more than once today at the fact it wasnt a typo as she mispronounced it) is the same shade as her poor sun damaged leathery skin

• Haha
I have no knowledge of that woman she met in York today but having a nosey at her insta . . Shes WAY more stylish than Lynsey . . Makes Lynseys choices look even cheaper and nastier than ever!!

I have no knowledge of that woman she met in York today but having a nosey at her insta . . Shes WAY more stylish than Lynsey . . Makes Lynseys choices look even cheaper and nastier than ever!!
Agreed. She dresses really well for an older woman. I think Lynsey realises she could learn a thing or two. Especially if she wants to be a fashionista (heaven help us)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
LMAO at how much the cringe PT must have begged Linz for a feature today, only for her to cover his face with the captions and cut him off mid sentence in her usual slapdash way - he’ll be fuming 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Almost time for a new thread.

Can I suggest: "Barbie's Granny in her 'boohoo' dress. If I'm honest wiv you, she looks a mess"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I had a look on the website that particular colour is sold out and the material it’s made from is rayon and hand wash only 🤦🏻‍♀️
Who da duck is buying this shite??? Nobody where I live is walking round looking an absolute clip in these ridiculous dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who da duck is buying this shite??? Nobody where I live is walking round looking an absolute clip in these ridiculous dresses.
i don’t understand why her daughters can’t say mum please no that looks awful in you I no my daughter would and I value her opinion

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.