Lydia Millen #97 Nicky and Claire enjoying playdates; should've apologised Billy no-mates!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a long break from the Bungalow circus (missed you guys ❤) and nothing has changed really. Lidl's face is still filled up and fake tanned, can't get over how large it is compared to the guy she is clinging on to:

View attachment 655822
She's said this is her "favourite" best man. Girl, the guy does not follow you or Ali on his IG, not even on your private accounts. (I snooped :p )
Sloshed out of your mind and the way you were hanging onto him, you probably were wishing he would be your favourite best man... wink wink nudge nudge.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
As a list lover, I would like a list of places Lidl's not been unvited...😁
Yes!

Her latest yt vid has so many negative comments!!
I noticed that too.

When has Lydiot ever changed a clickbait flog title after backlash? She would easily blame it on "trolls". But it's her own minions revolting against her.

It's obvious Lydiot thinks her followers are imbeciles by the way she interacts with them in general.

It's almost as if Lydiot's minions seem to be steadily waking up to her gaslighting and it's so delicious.

Lydia Millen Clickbait Vlog Titles.png
Lydia Millen Clickbait Vlog Titles 2.png

Lydia Millen Clickbait Vlog Titles 1.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Yes!

I noticed that too.

When has Lydiot ever changed a clickbait flog title after backlash? She would easily blame it on "trolls". But it's her own minions revolting against her.

It's almost as if Lydiot's minions seem to be steadily waking up to her gaslighting and it's so delicious.
Yup agree with this. They'll be dropping like flies and it's all her own doing.

Reactions: 19
The fact shes got so many negative comments on her latest vlog is giving me JOYYYYY!

Her response about the way she insulted the Donut company 'We all have different tastes and opinions and I'm just sharing mine' well you didn't let anyone 'share' their opinion about your globy kit, every comment got deleted!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Please please contact Elemis and tell them how awful she has been to Nicky etc. I cannot believe Elemis are working with her!!

Reactions: 24
Erm, okayyyyyyy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
There are lots more negative comments under her Elemis reel in their page …. Maybe I’m mixing up the brands (there are so many), but wasn’t this the same brand that had a terrible live with her? Like 30 viewers (mostly us), tons of comments and 🍌🍌🍌 and then they took it down and removed all history of it from their webpage and IG?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
There are lots more negative comments under her Elemis reel in their page …. Maybe I’m mixing up the brands (there are so many), but wasn’t this the same brand that had a terrible live with her? Like 30 viewers (mostly us), tons of comments and 🍌🍌🍌 and then they took it down and removed all history of it from their webpage and IG?
Was that Espa ?

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.