Lydia Millen #97 Nicky and Claire enjoying playdates; should've apologised Billy no-mates!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello everyone. So I just stumbled upon this website and I love. Still getting the hang of it though. That’s first.
second I created an account just because I have couple of things to say about LMG.
I started watching through my niece introducing me to her. At the beginning it was ok than she started to get on my nerves. Couple things I noticed not just in this latest video
-When her grandfather passed she posted something on her Instagram about donations 😳. That alone drove me nuts. You are spending left and right buying a $20,000 bag and asking people to donate money. Everyone knows you can take care of those expenses
-having to have an emergency therapy session over your hair. Every woman in this world that’s ever had her hair done once in her life knows hair is unpredictable. And it’s not like you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth. So cut it out
-I’m very surprised no one mentioned her fit about the donuts and how she displayed their name and stated that they sent her the rubbish one. You have no right doing that. If you didn’t like what they sent you just don’t eat them and shut the hell up.
-her closet and howthey did her wrong 🤨. Honey if I paid so much money for a custom closet and they walked in with the wrong color I will not settle for that. I will make sure I get what I paid for. So something is missing that story.

I think that’s it for now. I feel much better now lol

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Is that 2 dog turds on her kitchen rug? Why, oh why would you pick this photo?? Neither Lydiot or Ali didn't see this? BTW Those shoes that Ali was pondering which pair to wear, the answer is neither pair. The shoes looked dirty and worn out. Why would he even think of wearing them when just a few days ago he was shilling a pair of TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!! 'bespoke' loafers?
Yes 🤢...as mentioned in my intro ....disgusting isn't it?
Everything is for the gram but thankfully we can't smell them!

Hello everyone. So I just stumbled upon this website and I love. Still getting the hang of it though. That’s first.
second I created an account just because I have couple of things to say about LMG.
I started watching through my niece introducing me to her. At the beginning it was ok than she started to get on my nerves. Couple things I noticed not just in this latest video
-When her grandfather passed she posted something on her Instagram about donations 😳. That alone drove me nuts. You are spending left and right buying a $20,000 bag and asking people to donate money. Everyone knows you can take care of those expenses
-having to have an emergency therapy session over your hair. Every woman in this world that’s ever had her hair done once in her life knows hair is unpredictable. And it’s not like you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth. So cut it out
-I’m very surprised no one mentioned her fit about the donuts and how she displayed their name and stated that they sent her the rubbish one. You have no right doing that. If you didn’t like what they sent you just don’t eat them and shut the hell up.
-her closet and howthey did her wrong 🤨. Honey if I paid so much money for a custom closet and they walked in with the wrong color I will not settle for that. I will make sure I get what I paid for. So something is missing that story.

I think that’s it for now. I feel much better now lol
Welcome 😍
You will find #doughnutgate was discussed in thread #96 and mentioned in the recap. There's no way her bad behaviour escapes us Tattlers! 😁
As for her closet, she got exactly what she asked for at the time. It was only afterwards that she decided they didn't offer her other options!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Thank you @Miscanthus for the hilarious recap! 😂

That table will be on fire in no time!
And no one will cry!

Had a long break from the Bungalow circus (missed you guys ❤) and nothing has changed really. Lidl's face is still filled up and fake tanned, can't get over how large it is compared to the guy she is clinging on to:

View attachment 655822
Does she ever get that up close and personal with Ali?

Is that 2 dog turds on her kitchen rug? Why, oh why would you pick this photo?? Neither Lydiot or Ali didn't see this? BTW Those shoes that Ali was pondering which pair to wear, the answer is neither pair. The shoes looked dirty and worn out. Why would he even think of wearing them when just a few days ago he was shilling a pair of TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!! 'bespoke' loafers?
Eeew, I didn't notice the turds at first. Do they just leave turds on the floor and go about their day?! Or does Lydia leave them for "the help" Cawwie to clean it up?

Three more comments that escaped being cut. (or Lydia is still asleep - no 6 AM wake up here!)

0E144340-D20E-457D-9F2B-871BA7F663C3.jpeg
C1D0DE9B-CFE3-4028-8ADD-A1DC9FFFA6F1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Lydia is Such. A. Pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wow she doesn’t cover her garden furniture when it rains?
Actually never mind... OF COURSE she doesn’t cover her garden furniture when it rains.....

Another note, with her latest vlog you can see how extremely socially awkward she is around other people. Her whole act feels “off” and she’s overdoing it, like the whole 15 minute drama with the doughnuts....nobody cares Lydia.... we all know you starve yourself to be skinny and doesn’t eat more than one meal per day anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thy doughnut section… just wow!

Tell me you have issues with food without telling me you have issues with food

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
This dream holiday (lol) freebie pr trip with Lady J (FASHION MUMBIR) & the estate manager CHARLIE BOY is certainly going to push lady Js tattle thread moving.
Hope they realise the damage that mixing with these chavs / imbeciles will cause them in the long run.
I can't stand them either so can't wait to get the fizz & popcorn out. Would love to be a fly on the wall as they compete against each other. Just a few things I will be looking out for.
1. Bo beep dress competition
2. Overpriced plastic sliders
3. Straw bags made in 🇨🇳 China
4. High waisted bikinis
5. Worst orange fake tan
6. Plastic pearls on everything
7. Aldi versus estate manger waxed chest
8 skin tight shorts / ankle flappers
9. Charlie boy in budgie smuglers 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bars also need to hide their poles with Lids on the move around town !!!!!
Bring it on !!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I doubt we will see LC in the bung again they all f-off after a few months working for her.....

Ken the painter-whos enjoying his retirement in a hot country 'I painted the kitchen and a month later the daft bint called me back to paint it ANOTHER colour'

Cal the Photographer- now taking pics for clients that appreciate him-'I gave her a lift and the cow took the mick out of my car stereo so I tuned that witch RIGHT out!'

Lynx the cat- Even he did a puss in boots and packed his bags and left.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
This dream holiday (lol) freebie pr trip with Lady J (FASHION MUMBIR) & the estate manager CHARLIE BOY is certainly going to push lady Js tattle thread moving.
Hope they realise the damage that mixing with these chavs / imbeciles will cause them in the long run.
I can't stand them either so can't wait to get the fizz & popcorn out. Would love to be a fly on the wall as they compete against each other. Just a few things I will be looking out for.
1. Bo beep dress competition
2. Overpriced plastic sliders
3. Straw bags made in 🇨🇳 China
4. High waisted bikinis
5. Worst orange fake tan
6. Plastic pearls on everything
7. Aldi versus estate manger waxed chest
8 skin tight shorts / ankle flappers
9. Charlie boy in budgie smuglers 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bars also need to hide their poles with Lids on the move around town !!!!!
Bring it on !!!!!!!
Comedy gold! Will their 'friendship' survive? They will be even more obnoxious together, for sure!
We should do a bingo card!
Let's add to @Shihtzu list!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yay new thread! Thanks @Miscanthus for setting it up and love the title! @Milking Keynes

love this post… FIRST being the operative word lol. How many fire pits of dreams will there be after this one Lydiot?! I’m not sure I can count that high given the track record here! 😜🔥

The hole is so tiny they have to cut logs into wee little squares. Hahaha. Let the smoking of the interior begin!

View attachment 655601
A few more shots for those who can’t or don’t want to view their IG. Oh and the larger than life sofa for only 2 people each. Sum total of 4 people (6 tiny influencers) can sit at this fire for almost 10 grand not including the fire pit. 🤯🤣
View attachment 655607View attachment 655608View attachment 655609View attachment 655616
As @NotToBragBut said on the last thread - it looks like the eternal flame at a war memorial.

So far, Porter has managed to chew the Hermès belt, the Fendi camera bag, the corner of the rug and now planted two turds on the rug without them noticing. Go Porter!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Ah - ole potato head herself, it's too good to waste! I finally have a profile pic! Unless you wanted to use it! 😁
It was posted by @Dior_to_lenor towards the end of the last thread but got a bit lost because of Ali’s shoe debacle. I didn’t know how to “quote” her post in a new thread. I agree it would make a brilliant profile pic 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow she doesn’t cover her garden furniture when it rains?
Actually never mind... OF COURSE she doesn’t cover her garden furniture when it rains.....
I don’t want to defend her, but I think it depends on the garden furniture. The store where we bought ours, which is an aluminum set with roping on it, said bit to cover it as it cools cause mould and degradation of the furniture. It needs to dry out and not have the moisture trapped in.
Now, I’m sure Lydia didn’t discuss after-care with whomever she grifted her furniture from and she’s probably approaching this as “oh in a year I’ll complain about the state of my bespoke furniture and then find some new company to sucker in to sending me furniture” which is exactly what she did with the loungers and cushions.

Has anyone on here seen this, we can all watch I believe. Lydia millen speaking to MPs about influencer culture.
Maybe this is what she’s buying that atrocious bespoke tailored suit for.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t want to defend her, but I think it depends on the garden furniture. The store where we bought ours, which is an aluminum set with roping on it, said bit to cover it as it cools cause mould and degradation of the furniture. It needs to dry out and not have the moisture trapped in.
Now, I’m sure Lydia didn’t discuss after-care with whomever she grifted her furniture from and she’s probably approaching this as “oh in a year I’ll complain about the state of my bespoke furniture and then find some new company to sucker in to sending me furniture” which is exactly what she did with the loungers and cushions.

Maybe this is what she’s buying that atrocious bespoke tailored suit for.
Somebody ought to advise those MPs about the Influencer Culture of Bullying their Hairdressers and Subscribers.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It was posted by @Dior_to_lenor towards the end of the last thread but got a bit lost because of Ali’s shoe debacle. I didn’t know how to “quote” her post in a new thread. I agree it would make a brilliant profile pic 🤣🤣
Speaking of Ali’s shoe debacle, I decided to make that my profile pic. Too good to let this high point in the MG’s lives fade into a memory. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Tattlers also speculated on the last thread that Aldi might have asked Lydiot to upload his vlog last Wed (England v Denmark) as he was most likely watching the match. Of course, there was no vlog and no excuse made. Do we think Wifey for Lifey/Wifty for Lifty didn’t manage this one task?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.