Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissMidnight

VIP Member
I guess Lydia’s miracle working Life Coach is also an enabling moron … apparently Lydia deserves a box of chocolate doughnuts after the tantrum she threw over her Doughnut Time delivery when they stayed at The Edition in London courtesy of Elemis! 😡

“Oh no, there’s not even a chocolate one in here!”
B9056800-0A8A-4B80-8C24-F6D5BCAAF53E.jpeg

“They’ve given us all the crap ones!”

4EBB374E-0CE8-4FC6-AA1D-C1C3D011BECF.jpeg

“These are the rubbish ones!”
97654383-05D8-4555-99AE-F955BED86A29.jpeg

“My life coach felt I deserved the chocolate donuts!”
36584B11-1A83-4BC6-B533-2ACB21068014.jpeg

Tell us you’re a 34 year old childish brat without telling us you’re a 34 year old childish brat! 😖

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 114

soph1992

I went to visit my 72 year old aunt yesterday who actually has a “wonddderfull” kitchen garden and a “greenhouse of dreamzzzzzzz” full of (would you believe it) cucumbers and tomatoes - not a table & chairs and🔥 (lol still cracks me up, no pun intended). She works bloody hard on it and does it out of passion (and gives her produce away to the village) and not for content for fake bots. Lydia - I hope you take my aunts hard work as goals - you fakery.
DEF872B6-DDB9-48CF-A38D-6F61568FC6D5.jpeg

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 98

Behtannkneeky

Chatty Member
I saw Ali at Silverstone today! It was his bare ankles that gave him away 🤣 went over and had a chat with him - he was alone and taking photos. Very normal and nice tbh. Wasn’t pretentious at all, very chatty and friendly. Now the important part - height! I reckon he was 5’7. 5’8 at a push. I’m 5’11 and towered over

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Peach97

VIP Member
I do wonder and worry if this is why they have gotten a bit Lazy with the deleting of negative comments. Maybe she’s going to use them to come across as hard done by and bullied. I wouldn’t put it past her !
She’s absolutely disgusting. She doesn’t HAVE to be on the internet, she chooses to be. She also chose to make out she was a victim of some sort of assault when she verbally abused a PREGNANT WOMAN. She constantly makes snide comments about brands throughout her vlogs. Her YouTube comments are usually people calling her out for things she’s rightfully deserves to be. Not once have I ever seen anyone to kill herself or anything of the sort. I do believe she most likely has accounts she uses to leave the “troll comments” in order to garner sympathy for herself. She takes no responsibility for anything she has ever done. Calling herself the greatest white ally, okay so where is her support today? For the England team that as facing racism? Where was her support for Palestine? What about her trying to include black women more and stop using racist brands? It never happened. What about the fact she BUYS followers and comments and therefore is basically lying to brands/her audience? What about the way she promotes unhealthy eating habits or excessive drinking? (Alcohol can be just as bad as drugs and if it was drugs she wouldn’t get away with it.) What about her obvious neglect of her animals? What about her undermining mental health issues and saying she was cured in a matter of months? How she’s made collections that are ripped of other brands?

No, she will never address these topics. She will never take responsibility. Instead, she gives it the woe is me card every other month with a video about how she’s had sooooo many negative comments and she’s rising from the ashes a new women. She’s sat in her fucking bunga the whole pandemic taking the absolute piss, accepting free food whilst others were starving and going without, trying to charge £50 over a 5p tanning mit, not following any rules or regulations and blatantly flaunting it on camera. Not once has she had to worry about losing her home, how she would provide her for her family. HER BIGGEST FUCKING WORRY IS WHAT TO USE A TWILLY FOR!

Sorry for the rant but I’m sick of it. I’m sick of these influencers doing the bare minimum in life, lying and lying and begging and begging and getting freebies whilst there’s doctors and nurses having to use food banks. It’s disgusting and I’m ashamed to be part of a society that idolises these type of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 91

CuriousCreature

Regarding the Parliament Session about Influencer Culture, has anyone realised her name is not on the list anymore yet it still states they will question two influencers? 🤔

Her name has been removed from the list. Did she get too afraid that we’d tune in and possibly try and ask some uncomfortable questions or was she never supposed to participate in the first place?
Did Carrie, the COO or Dee, PA to Lydia Herself confirm Lydia Elise Millen-Gordon’s attendance without making sure it suits Lady of the Manor?

65AC3A2D-7B1E-463B-A38D-A0BDD1536D55.jpeg

Or did someone, who lives in the UK, contact their MP and guide their attention to the not so kind side of Lydia Elise Millen-Gordon, the best white ally to black people, who also gaslights her audience and verbally abuses a 9 months pregnant hairdresser and then tries to sabotage that same single mother’s business during a worldwide pandemic?

Dear Lydia,

I have no problem in using social media accounts and uploading my ID to prove my identity as I do not need 1000s, 10,000s or in your case ~400,000 fake followers to obtain my lifestyle.
That said, if we have to upload our IDs then I would also expect all social media platforms to do a massive cleanup of all doormat and bot accounts and prohibit influencers and brands to delete comments (unless they are harassing).
On the contrary to what your diehard fans believe, I am not jealous of your life.
I am younger than you and I do not aspire to have a kitchen garden full of produce I don’t eat or don’t know what to make out of it besides sprinkling it on pasta.
I also do not think it’s aspirational how you talk down to other people, brands.
I also do not aspire to eat pasta or jacket potatoes every day.
I also do not aspire to spend my money on fast fashion (most under 30s in Northern Europe try to live sustainably and choose where they spend their hard earned cash, Nasty Gal or anything under Boohoo umbrella are definitely out of the consideration)
I used to enjoy watching your videos and enjoyed your more structured style, but after you moved into your new house, something changed in the way you interact with your followers. It might be that you suddenly felt like you’ve made it and everyone else is below you. It also became evident that you no longer enjoy doing the job and you feel it’s a chore. It comes across like you believe that you’re punishing your followers when you do not upload a video or stay quiet on IG, in reality, it just shows how little you value the huge following you have. It also demonstrates how bad you are at understanding that it’s part of your job to share your life. You chose it, no one else made you choose this career, please don’t forget it. As quickly as you “made it” it can all fall into pieces. Let’s just hope that Erica the financial wizard has made sure you have a plan for the rainy day.

I apologise for the rant, it’s just one of those days, haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 87

Al Fresco

VIP Member
So there’s nothing wrong with this outfit...

8F9B729C-A3BC-4333-8A89-705C949AD1E2.jpeg

for some reason I immediately thought of this.

63741B69-FCC1-4E89-855F-A5C385B4707A.jpeg

Life is like a box of donuts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

happyforest

Chatty Member
More and more I feel like I'm watching 2 bratty teenagers pretending to be grownups, dressing up, playing house. Even the way they interact with each other is like 2 children pretending to be a couple and "banter".

The choices they keep making in the Millen Pound Bungalow are disjointed at best, and downright cringe. Carrie posted a photo of Bolly on Lydia's staircase, on Bolly's Insta and if you zoom in, the paint job is very uneven next to the runner on the stairs. Not to Ken's standards at all. How many times has the skirting in that house been ripped off to change the colour? How many times has it been nailed back up and patched? Have to wonder how brittle everything in that house is, from all the ripping apart and redoing.

Ali goes to bee school which is aces. But then won't leave the bees alone, which is a no-no. He keeps calling them "the girls" which makes no sense if he actually studied as much as he claims.

The pheasant paper being on the wonk, the bed fiasco of mattress dimension errors, the nasty insistence she would never paint the raw oak doors, only to stain them black and then paint them the colour of bronchial snot. The ridiculous tiny tub that looks like a caricature in that horribly dank bathroom. The colours that don't go. The claim of having antique artwork that is blatantly not true as evidenced by the multiple other clients of Lauren Costly who all have the same piece. The stupid "antique" smelly boots and walking sticks posed just so. The obsession with brushes left next to bars of soap that aren't on proper soap trays. Now the rusty industrial fire pit to be surrounded by oak couches and soon to be balding and dying olive trees. I could go on and on and on.

Tantrums over donuts. Posting photos with actual dog shit on the floor in the frame. Their diet of pasta and cheese whilst home but only free room service burgers when on "staycations". Their wariness to venture to any restaurant that will require them to pay for themselves. Shilling other brands whilst on a PR trip for a different brand. Looking unkempt when showcasing PR/AD products. Petulant retorts of "I'm sorry YOU WERE OFFENDED" over whatever offensive content she continually publishes. Again, all childish behavior.

The only thing on that property that is beautiful, IMO, is the greenhouse. But she ruined that too by placing it behind the stupid huge raised graves. For someone that bleats about being sensitive to aesthetics (I don't believe she is for a second btw), you'd think she'd sort out the modern weird grey low walls around the front of the house that jar so badly with the red brick, and the very commercial looking glass walls and railings that are supposed to protect numpties from falling into the light wells. Instead, she's dropping coin at Hermés and looking like an absolute tit whilst doing so.

Her hair is a mess. The new volume is heaps better, but the colour is tragic. She is reaping the consequences of burning Nicky. Doesn't look like any decent colourist is willing to take her on right now. Despina is probably not even in Greece, but hiding out away from Lydia.

The only adult in that house is Lumi. She's a bitch, but God love her, she is uncompromising. Apparently Lydia and Ali aren't the only negligent imbeciles when it comes to pet ownership. Carrie doesn't seem to worry about Bolly running off into the fields from the unfenced "grounds". Two young male dogs together will inevitably do a runner when left alone in an unsecured garden. How do these people not realize the dangers? Then again these are the same cretins that keep lilies and other poisonous plants around and drove around town with a puppy on their lap in the front seat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

LULUA

Hello everyone. So I just stumbled upon this website and I love. Still getting the hang of it though. That’s first.
second I created an account just because I have couple of things to say about LMG.
I started watching through my niece introducing me to her. At the beginning it was ok than she started to get on my nerves. Couple things I noticed not just in this latest video
-When her grandfather passed she posted something on her Instagram about donations 😳. That alone drove me nuts. You are spending left and right buying a $20,000 bag and asking people to donate money. Everyone knows you can take care of those expenses
-having to have an emergency therapy session over your hair. Every woman in this world that’s ever had her hair done once in her life knows hair is unpredictable. And it’s not like you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth. So cut it out
-I’m very surprised no one mentioned her fit about the donuts and how she displayed their name and stated that they sent her the rubbish one. You have no right doing that. If you didn’t like what they sent you just don’t eat them and shut the hell up.
-her closet and howthey did her wrong 🤨. Honey if I paid so much money for a custom closet and they walked in with the wrong color I will not settle for that. I will make sure I get what I paid for. So something is missing that story.

I think that’s it for now. I feel much better now lol

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Miscanthus

VIP Member
A big thank you to our wonderful @Milking Keynes for the thread title with 78 votes!
No need to give a click bait title a little switch up here! Sorry not sorry! 😁

Quick recap of the last thread:

Yes! As the title suggests Nicky 'with the good hair' Lazou and Claire Chanelle met up to discuss Lidl play with their babies...Tattle would have paid to be a fly on the wall for that convo!

Lidl revealed the destination of the holiday #PRtrip she booked was gifted...the place she got her first sniff of management laughing gas....yes...her spiritual home...Ibeefa Ibiza!
Let's see if she shares her old snaps with her fellow beggars influencers and sponsor #Elemis

Lidl has been practising for her trip by leaving the Bunga for a few 'staycations' #PRtrips to London where she and Ali live it up with room service burger and chips. Every. Single. Time.

On the recent trip she had a hangry face like a slapped arse that no amount of Doughnut Time UK doughnuts or coffee could cure.

Meanwhile Tattle has #kindlygifted Lidl her Ibeefa packing list....
  • White 'Picnic at Hanging Rock' dresses
  • Hannibal Lecter Covid mask
  • Jimmy Choo pearl shoes
  • Hermės sandals and 'matching' belt
  • White sneakers for off camera
  • Black Birkin*
  • Sage 'linebacker' ruffled bikini top and granny bottoms
  • Crumpled pyjamas
  • Intimisismimiisi underwear (note to self, wear thong the right way round)
  • Nipple tassles
*Unfortunately the #begged raffiahhhh bag of dreamzzz was not forthcoming and the #paidfor €12 wicker basket bag from Ali Express is still on the slow boat from China.

In other news:
  • Lydia 'harvested' peas and broad beans from Josie and cooked them with home grown pasta and a slab of cheddar.
  • Little Ali with the size 7 mismatched shoes has been giving off Kylie vibes in a white hood! Let's hope he doesn't channel the gold hot pants... but on the other hand they'd make his legs look longer!
  • There was fun in the en suite with Porter having a soak in the copper bath tub of dreamzzz, Ali chucking the soap at the ceiling and Lumi taking a giant leap for kitties...and missing.
  • Nicky Lazou returned from Ibiza after a well earned holiday from a real job and is working with ghd and Kérastase, while Lidl is working with 'Rhodeal'.
  • In the 'grounds' Lauren Costly unloaded a rusting, fugly fire pit on the MGs which was immediately pressed into service. We're still waiting for the outdoor sofas.....and the dog poo to be picked up off the mat!
  • 20210709_171115.jpg
For everything Lydia please visit the WIKI (pink button at top of page).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Lydia is what we Americans call “New Money”.

She does well for herself now but we can tell she spent most of her early life as white trash.

It radiates in her atrocious manners . . . her limited vocabulary & subpar communication skills, and her inability to not purchase anything she can get her greedy mitts on, her taste-level of thinking things are gorgeous just because they are expensive, etc.

Lydia’s behavior presents her as being raised in a garbage-filled barn . . . and . . . judging by the photos of her when she was younger . . . she may have been.

There is nothing wrong with new money, but people with integrity acknowledge their past & are proud of overcoming it rather than pretending they're so very "posh".

Lydia is the opposite of posh.

Trash with money is still just trash.

Lydia is what we Americans call “New Money”.

She does well for herself now but we can tell she spent most of her early life as white trash.

It radiates in her atrocious manners . . . her limited vocabulary & subpar communication skills, and her inability to not purchase anything she can get her greedy mitts on, her taste-level of thinking things are gorgeous just because they are expensive, etc.

Lydia’s behavior presents her as being raised in a garbage-filled barn . . . and . . . judging by the photos of her when she was younger . . . she may have been.

There is nothing wrong with new money, but people with integrity acknowledge their past & are proud of overcoming it rather than pretending they're so very "posh".

Lydia is the opposite of posh.

Trash with money is still just trash.
Also, imagine trying to make a prosaic, everyday item such as a terracotta pot sound special by saying it is stuck in Tuscany.

Ummm, terracotta largely originated from Italy all the way back from Etruscan art, so of course, it will be there because that is where a huge chunk of the industry still is.

My goodness, she is so embarrassing.

PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A FLEX FROM "NEW MONEY".

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

coconochanel

VIP Member
The fact shes got so many negative comments on her latest vlog is giving me JOYYYYY!

Her response about the way she insulted the Donut company 'We all have different tastes and opinions and I'm just sharing mine' well you didn't let anyone 'share' their opinion about your globy kit, every comment got deleted!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Honestly, I'm sick of the same old same old, 'you must be jealous' line. How arrogant! In order to think everyone is jealous of you, you must believe that you are far more attractive/wealthy/better lifestyle/etc etc than everyone else in order for them to be jealous of you. How conceited??!

Do they not understand that some of us have better houses, more money, more attractive, more bags/shoes/clothes whatever and all those superficial things she holds in such high regards, and are not jealous of her materialistic lifestyle??. Not only that, we have self respect and wouldn't want to sell our lives online, constantly living for the gram and buying followers, constantly trying to keep up with the Joneses or portray the perfect life come rain or shine. There is absolutely nothing she has that I am jealous of. We can all just see through lies and bullshit and don't like lying deceptive, bullying, gaslighting sales/con women like Lydia!

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Julia123

VIP Member
I guess Lydia’s miracle working Life Coach is also an enabling moron … apparently Lydia deserves a box of chocolate doughnuts after the tantrum she threw over her Doughnut Time delivery when they stayed at The Edition in London courtesy of Elemis! 😡

“Oh no, there’s not even a chocolate one in here!”
View attachment 663388

“They’ve given us all the crap ones!”

View attachment 663389

“These are the rubbish ones!”
View attachment 663390

“My life coach felt I deserved the chocolate donuts!”
View attachment 663391

Lydia, tell us you’re a 34 year old childish brat without telling us you’re a 34 year old childish brat!
I'm sorry but she's so "ugly" here... just an ugly on the inside person... ungrateful and nasty. And just like with Nicky, rather than 1. edit out that shit or 2. make it right and buy them herself the next morning and rave about them and be humble... she's got to make it about how 'SHE DESERVES THE CHOCOLATE' and make it WORSE and gloat in the gift and the toxic mess of it all. Karma is gonna give her such a smack in the ass some day.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Julia123

VIP Member
Just watched a bit too... apparently tattle needs shut down and we're all just jealous middle aged trolls 🤣
Um this is not what I was expecting to see for this parliament proceeding lol. WFH lewk

40A1F5A3-9B30-4E8C-AC2B-6D536C504A6D.jpeg

What the American was expecting…. Lol.

1626178761916.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Regarding the Parliament Session about Influencer Culture, has anyone realised her name is not on the list anymore yet it still states they will question two influencers? 🤔
Yes. Lydiot did not attend. :LOL:

I'd wager Lydiot canceled re: her attendance via that Parliament session. Why? Because clearly, she'd have nothing intelligent or constructive to say.

The context was much more focused on questioning and defending the nature and role of influencers in advertising and is likely to take a more regulatory approach in the outcome. Lydiot likely realized she can't gaslight her way through a meeting like that with people who are clearly more intelligent than she is.

And as Keith Weed, President of the Advertising Association, so eloquently explained below, this is one of the reasons why Lydiot's brand deals have dried up, she can't renew worthwhile contracts to save her life, and no large well-respected brands will touch her.

Why do they all think that everyone is jealous of them.
It's easier to gaslight, shift blame and feign jealousy than address their endemic and problematic ways. Lydiot knows deep down none of us are actually jealous of her, and to be frank, I have a beautiful and generally stress-free life –– her buffoonery simply entertains me.

To say one is jealous... well, it just helps her sleep better at night.

Lydiot doesn't like herself, or her bespoke life, and that's the real problem she and influenzas like her fail to address. But it's easier to turn tables.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

SunAndMoon

Chatty Member
My impressions on this vlog:
0:00-0:24 - The thought occurred to me that may be the reason why Porter is wary of her is because he has heard her screaming in fits of narcissistic rage. It may not have been directed to him but frightened him just the same. Just a thought.
0:25-1:13 - She makes a big deal about not vlogging for two weeks. It’s only her job. I think she’s telling her viewers that they are so unimportant to her that she can forget about them for two weeks. The dumb giggle.
0:15-2:15 - “Latching” 🤔 the patio on the end of “Phase 1”. Yet again, they ordered the wrong size of something. Do they never measure anything?! And what the hell is up with her upper lip? Daffy duck anyone?
2:30-2:45 - Olive tree pots. “Our pahhhts are delayed in Tuscany.” Oh yes, we are so bougie! “Jeeves, bring around the Rolls-Royce immediately!”
2:45-3:20 - Really gross discussion about her dry skin. “It’s not her tan!”
3:30-4:00 - Bragging about her workouts.
4:40-4:50 “Look how sweaty I am!”
5:15-8:10 - Skip! (Ad)
8:15-8:20 - laughs derisively as Ali gets spinach.
8:30-10:40 - Amazing! They made dinner with vegetables! Discusses her “morning ritual”, Huel on the patio. (For some reason, the name "Huel" makes me think "hurl" 🤮 No offense meant to the Huel company.) Funny I don’t remember seeing this "ritual" ever before. Did it only become a ritual because someone’s paying you to hawk their wares? She makes sure she’s holding that smoothie the whole time (3 minutes worth, including at least 7 edits). Doesn’t her hand get cold? Stir, stir, stir. Discussion about protein. Stir, stir, stir. Toning and muscles. Stir, stir, stir. Yawn.
10:40-12:30 - Hair time. Her ends look so unhealthy. But she’s “fallen in love with it”. No, you haven’t “cut all the dead ends off“. “My mornings are just the most positive experience!“
Skip!
15:30 - Begging for GHD? “Absolutely changed the game!”
Skip!
18:35 - Beautifully “tooozled” hair.
19:00 - Wearing a large marshmallow as a top. Touching the “tooozled” hair over, and over, and OVER again. Stop!
20:00-25:44 - Long discussion of Porter’s sick bucket. 🤮 Lumi’s “pan-cree-itis”. Can't figure out when to feed a dog.
25:45-27:00 - Long, boring talk about how she looks like she has been “sat on the sofa, snoozing”. Teeth look especially wonky.
“The sun has come out for our terrace reveal!” 🙄
27:05-32:50 - Dear God, that fire pit looks even worse on video than it does in pictures. Blah, blah blah, Oxenwood three-seaters, cushions (Linen stripes! Florals! Perennials!). Tuscany pots, Tuscany pots, Tuscany pots! Herbs all over the table, ugly burnt orange table linen. More linen on the sun loungers.
33:30 - “Festoon lighting” x 5
34:40 - “Filling this patio has cost a fortune.” And poor Ali still has no shed.
34:50 - “Let me know your thoughts” (which she’ll immediately delete if she doesn’t like your opinion).
35:30 - The view! Hey, is the penis tree still there?! “It fits paaahhfectly.” Rambling about the name of the house/kitchen garden (is that what the name of their house is?!): “We really wanted to bring the the identity of where we live to the home.” 🤔
37:00 - The damned Tuscan pots again. Now she wants a swimming pool. That dumb giggle. “I’m joking. I’m not joking.” “all the glasses of rosé I’m going to be drinking!“
37:45 - More dog sick discussion. We don’t want to hear about dog sick.
38:30 - bully stick? or turd? You be the judge.
40:00 - Game changing brooms. Branded. I’m so bored.
42:00 - A better look at that hideous fire pit. It couldn’t be worse! It’s literally something some good ole boys would be sat in front of in the back woods (no offense to good ole boys!). Festoon lighting. Festoon lighting. Festoon lighting. Now she wants them in the trees.
43:50 - Gasping about morning coffee. Ends it with Porter cleaning his backside.

I have a headache. 🤕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63