Lydia Millen #97 Nicky and Claire enjoying playdates; should've apologised Billy no-mates!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A big thank you to our wonderful @Milking Keynes for the thread title with 78 votes!
No need to give a click bait title a little switch up here! Sorry not sorry! 😁

Quick recap of the last thread:

Yes! As the title suggests Nicky 'with the good hair' Lazou and Claire Chanelle met up to discuss Lidl play with their babies...Tattle would have paid to be a fly on the wall for that convo!

Lidl revealed the destination of the holiday #PRtrip she booked was gifted...the place she got her first sniff of management laughing gas....yes...her spiritual home...Ibeefa Ibiza!
Let's see if she shares her old snaps with her fellow beggars influencers and sponsor #Elemis

Lidl has been practising for her trip by leaving the Bunga for a few 'staycations' #PRtrips to London where she and Ali live it up with room service burger and chips. Every. Single. Time.

On the recent trip she had a hangry face like a slapped arse that no amount of Doughnut Time UK doughnuts or coffee could cure.

Meanwhile Tattle has #kindlygifted Lidl her Ibeefa packing list....
  • White 'Picnic at Hanging Rock' dresses
  • Hannibal Lecter Covid mask
  • Jimmy Choo pearl shoes
  • Hermės sandals and 'matching' belt
  • White sneakers for off camera
  • Black Birkin*
  • Sage 'linebacker' ruffled bikini top and granny bottoms
  • Crumpled pyjamas
  • Intimisismimiisi underwear (note to self, wear thong the right way round)
  • Nipple tassles
*Unfortunately the #begged raffiahhhh bag of dreamzzz was not forthcoming and the #paidfor €12 wicker basket bag from Ali Express is still on the slow boat from China.

In other news:
  • Lydia 'harvested' peas and broad beans from Josie and cooked them with home grown pasta and a slab of cheddar.
  • Little Ali with the size 7 mismatched shoes has been giving off Kylie vibes in a white hood! Let's hope he doesn't channel the gold hot pants... but on the other hand they'd make his legs look longer!
  • There was fun in the en suite with Porter having a soak in the copper bath tub of dreamzzz, Ali chucking the soap at the ceiling and Lumi taking a giant leap for kitties...and missing.
  • Nicky Lazou returned from Ibiza after a well earned holiday from a real job and is working with ghd and Kérastase, while Lidl is working with 'Rhodeal'.
  • In the 'grounds' Lauren Costly unloaded a rusting, fugly fire pit on the MGs which was immediately pressed into service. We're still waiting for the outdoor sofas.....and the dog poo to be picked up off the mat!
  • 20210709_171115.jpg
For everything Lydia please visit the WIKI (pink button at top of page).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Yay new thread! Thanks @Miscanthus for setting it up and love the title! @Milking Keynes

love this post… FIRST being the operative word lol. How many fire pits of dreams will there be after this one Lydiot?! I’m not sure I can count that high given the track record here! 😜🔥

The hole is so tiny they have to cut logs into wee little squares. Hahaha. Let the smoking of the interior begin!

A8C6DBF6-24A3-4AE3-B54E-8F354046BCF1.jpeg

A few more shots for those who can’t or don’t want to view their IG. Oh and the larger than life sofa for only 2 people each. Sum total of 4 people (6 tiny influencers) can sit at this fire for almost 10 grand not including the fire pit. 🤯🤣
4FF5E688-9867-42F1-85F1-6D1A8EC820FC.jpeg
31BE1852-D62D-4AE0-AC84-B8851105E64C.jpeg
526A159A-2097-40EC-8DF1-FC9307EFB963.jpeg
08E9C714-1008-40A3-8839-D54E4A95F7A6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Talk about an accident waiting to happen - all it will take is one big gust of wind and a rogue ember for that kitchen to set fire like it’s a tinderbox! 🔥

DDA08C9B-B460-4577-87DD-D6F853CE66DB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Yay new thread! Thanks @Miscanthus for setting it up and love the title! @Milking Keynes

love this post… FIRST being the operative word lol. How many fire pits of dreams will there be after this one Lydiot?! I’m not sure I can count that high given the track record here! 😜🔥

The hole is so tiny they have to cut logs into wee little squares. Hahaha. Let the smoking of the interior begin!

View attachment 655601
A few more shots for those who can’t or don’t want to view their IG. Oh and the larger than life sofa for only 2 people each. Sum total of 4 people (6 tiny influencers) can sit at this fire for almost 10 grand not including the fire pit. 🤯🤣
View attachment 655607View attachment 655608View attachment 655609View attachment 655616
Thank you on behalf of those of us banned! I didn't realise the sofas had arrived!

Yikes! Eye-watering prices...and ex vat too.....
Do we think she paid? Is that why she went with the two seaters?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

View attachment 655601
View attachment 655607View attachment 655608View attachment 655609View attachment 655616
Oh dear, I think we could get a burnt down bunga, or at best a scorched dining table, what am I talking about, that tables so dry it'll be like a Molotov cocktail, also, that fire pit is geometric and industrial ( and pot ugly ) I don't get it. 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A big thank you to our wonderful @Milking Keynes for the thread title with 78 votes!
No need to give a click bait title a little switch up here! Sorry not sorry! 😁

Quick recap of the last thread:

Yes! As the title suggests Nicky 'with the good hair' Lazou and Claire Chanelle met up to discuss Lidl play with their babies...Tattle would have paid to be a fly on the wall for that convo!

Lidl revealed the destination of the holiday #PRtrip she booked was gifted...the place she got her first sniff of management laughing gas....yes...her spiritual home...Ibeefa Ibiza!
Let's see if she shares her old snaps with her fellow beggars influencers and sponsor #Elemis

Lidl has been practising for her trip by leaving the Bunga for a few 'staycations' #PRtrips to London where she and Ali live it up with room service burger and chips. Every. Single. Time.

On the recent trip she had a hangry face like a slapped arse that no amount of Doughnut Time UK doughnuts or coffee could cure.

Meanwhile Tattle has #kindlygifted Lidl her Ibeefa packing list....
  • White 'Picnic at Hanging Rock' dresses
  • Hannibal Lecter Covid mask
  • Jimmy Choo pearl shoes
  • Hermės sandals and 'matching' belt
  • White sneakers for off camera
  • Black Birkin*
  • Sage 'linebacker' ruffled bikini top and granny bottoms
  • Crumpled pyjamas
  • Intimisismimiisi underwear (note to self, wear thong the right way round)
  • Nipple tassles
*Unfortunately the #begged raffiahhhh bag of dreamzzz was not forthcoming and the #paidfor €12 wicker basket bag from Ali Express is still on the slow boat from China.

In other news:
  • Lydia 'harvested' peas and broad beans from Josie and cooked them with home grown pasta and a slab of cheddar.
  • Little Ali with the size 7 mismatched shoes has been giving off Kylie vibes in a white hood! Let's hope he doesn't channel the gold hot pants... but on the other hand they'd make his legs look longer!
  • There was fun in the en suite with Porter having a soak in the copper bath tub of dreamzzz, Ali chucking the soap at the ceiling and Lumi taking a giant leap for kitties...and missing.
  • Nicky Lazou returned from Ibiza after a well earned holiday from a real job and is working with ghd and Kérastase, while Lidl is working with 'Rhodeal'.
  • In the 'grounds' Lauren Costly unloaded a rusting, fugly fire pit on the MGs which was immediately pressed into service. We're still waiting for the outdoor sofas.....and the dog poo to be picked up off the mat!
  • View attachment 655590
For everything Lydia please visit the WIKI (pink button at top of page).
My screenshot was used, I feel so special 🥰😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I was too for the last thread, but I just needed to tell you that I laughed my lungs out at Ali’s mismatched shoes 🤣

What a prize plum!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was too for the last thread, but I just needed to tell you that I laughed my lungs out at Ali’s mismatched shoes 🤣

What a prize plum!
Someone mentioned Ali had an explanation for the mismatched shoes. Please can someone enlighten me? 😂

Reactions: 18
New thread already we are steaming through these. The recap @Miscanthus was a recap of 'DREAMS'. :giggle:

Regarding the god awful fire pit maybe thats her plan all along get a open firepit hope it sets the bung alight and ta-da time for a country cottage!:giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Would’ve been too busy checking his pout and hair to notice his mismatched shoes vain twit that he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He got distracted testing out the best pair. Someone should‘ve told him the whole outfit was distracting in not a good way.
Did he go to the wedding like that?! Omg dying! Lydiot too busy eye bleeping herself in the mirror to notice?

wait just caught up… he caught it on the way. still so funny. This and the soap all in one week!

Here is the “I bought the fire pit of dreams” post from a few days ago. The hole looks a lot bigger in these pics.

2662314F-0F1C-424E-AFA0-B54AD9DE4D00.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.