Lydia Millen #97 Nicky and Claire enjoying playdates; should've apologised Billy no-mates!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, let me get this straight....

Lidl had her knickers on back to front and Aldi had different shoes on. This pair of numpties can't even get dressed! How are they supposed to influence us? πŸ˜‚

This thread title is the best one everrr @Milking Keynes and the re-cap is just hilarious, I don t know how you do it @Miscanthus. Thank you both for the chuckles :ROFLMAO: πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Trust me, there is plenty of comedy material to work with! But thank you 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Talk about an accident waiting to happen - all it will take is one big gust of wind and a rogue ember for that kitchen to set fire like it’s a tinderbox! πŸ”₯

View attachment 655610
Not completely related, but a 24-year old professional hockey player was killed last weekend when a firecracker mortar pierced his lung while in a hot tub at a party. No one was drunk drunk and the firecracker went off 10 feet away. This is a fire hazard, especially with their love of natural fibers and BeSpOkE antique woods. Also, everything is going to stink because it’s so close to the doors and they don’t have screens.

How can 2 adults be so VAIN and STUPID?! It’s like they live in a bleeping frat house they don’t own so don’t care what happens to it,

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I was too for the last thread, but I just needed to tell you that I laughed my lungs out at Ali’s mismatched shoes 🀣

What a prize plum!

Me too it reminded me of the time Diane Abbott wore two different shoes at a photo opp when she went to vote 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Had a long break from the Bungalow circus (missed you guys ❀) and nothing has changed really. Lidl's face is still filled up and fake tanned, can't get over how large it is compared to the guy she is clinging on to:

20210710_001727.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Lidl had her knickers on back to front and Aldi had different shoes on. This pair of numpties can't even get dressed! How are they supposed to influence us? πŸ˜‚

Hold on that’s not fair… they influence me to do the exact opposite of what they do πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Did he go to the wedding like that?! Omg dying! Lydiot too busy eye bleeping herself in the mirror to notice?

wait just caught up… he caught it on the way. still so funny. This and the soap all in one week!

Here is the β€œI bought the fire pit of dreams” post from a few days ago. The hole looks a lot bigger in these pics.

View attachment 655776
Don't forget she's also living her best summer 'lift'! πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not completely related, but a 24-year old professional hockey player was killed last weekend when a firecracker mortar pierced his lung while in a hot tub at a party. No one was drunk drunk and the firecracker went off 10 feet away. This is a fire hazard, especially with their love of natural fibers and BeSpOkE antique woods. Also, everything is going to stink because it’s so close to the doors and they don’t have screens.

How can 2 adults be so VAIN and STUPID?! It’s like they live in a bleeping frat house they don’t own so don’t care what happens to it,
I saw that, really sad πŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 14

And he still didn't notice when Lydia changed her shoes to her Rockstuds. Sooooooo funny :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: And they call themselves fashion bloggers :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lol guess now her house smells like wet Smokey firewood put out by rain and check out the literally DEAD plants on her table. If the ones 5 feet from her house are dead and withered what is going on in the greenhouse?

B1E07915-66EE-4617-9FF2-9482AA956EB8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Yay new thread! Thanks @Miscanthus for setting it up and love the title! @Milking Keynes

love this post… FIRST being the operative word lol. How many fire pits of dreams will there be after this one Lydiot?! I’m not sure I can count that high given the track record here! 😜πŸ”₯

The hole is so tiny they have to cut logs into wee little squares. Hahaha. Let the smoking of the interior begin!

View attachment 655601
A few more shots for those who can’t or don’t want to view their IG. Oh and the larger than life sofa for only 2 people each. Sum total of 4 people (6 tiny influencers) can sit at this fire for almost 10 grand not including the fire pit. 🀯🀣
View attachment 655607View attachment 655608View attachment 655609View attachment 655616
When we're doing barbecue at our country house, we're closing absolutely all of the windows on that side, because everything will be smelling like smoke and it's going to be inside the house as well. And Lyds has everything open and that fire pit as close as possible to the bunga...insane woman, trulyπŸ˜… All for insta and never for reality/practicalityπŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 29
Talk about an accident waiting to happen - all it will take is one big gust of wind and a rogue ember for that kitchen to set fire like it’s a tinderbox! πŸ”₯

View attachment 655610
Is that 2 dog turds on her kitchen rug? Why, oh why would you pick this photo?? Neither Lydiot or Ali didn't see this? BTW Those shoes that Ali was pondering which pair to wear, the answer is neither pair. The shoes looked dirty and worn out. Why would he even think of wearing them when just a few days ago he was shilling a pair of TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!! 'bespoke' loafers?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Did he go to the wedding like that?! Omg dying! Lydiot too busy eye bleeping herself in the mirror to notice?

wait just caught up… he caught it on the way. still so funny. This and the soap all in one week!

Here is the β€œI bought the fire pit of dreams” post from a few days ago. The hole looks a lot bigger in these pics.

View attachment 655776
It has to be free because that is such an ugly pit and honestly, it looks worse when rusted! That's what she is looking forward to in 4 months?
The fact that she still agrees to the ugly choices LC gives her is hilarious. This pit style is the opposite of what she claims to want. Clearly, it doesn't matter to the twit so long as it's free and no $ out of her pocket.

It's going to be hilarious to see her struggling to sit out there with the amount of smoke it emits. What a moron.

As for Ali...... don't even get me started on Aldi not knowing what a rating out of 10 means topped off by his mismatched shoes. I see now why he married her. He was the only one dumb enough to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Someone is going to trip over the sharp corner of that fire pit and get tetanus from the rust situation. Yikes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Feel I’m watching Faulty Towers... Ali... Manuel.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.