Lydia Millen #87 Poor Porter has been disregarded, pheasant wallpaper is to be restarted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only presume that she is talking about her "struggle" with mental health and most likely she will claim that she has been suicidal. For someone who has truly and honestly suffered awfully with depression and anxiety to the point it drove me to suicidal thoughts years ago, I can safely say it often takes many people years to openly speak about it. Something just doesn't sit right with me that this is for northing but sympathy. I may be wrong and I hope I am because mental health is nothing to over exaggerat about but I just have this gut feeling she is using mental health in thay way which makes me feel terribly sad because it makes a mockery of those of us who have truly suffered.
I'm so sorry for what you went through... hugs!

What happened to her 2 months ago? 🍌 was in February.....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
i was on accutane in 2005 and now have spotless skin minus the hormonal flares. I get commented a lot on my skin & asked what products I use. The first thing, and always the first thing I say, is that I was on accutane and THAT is why my skin is good. I do think it’s important for these influencers to state why their skin is good. Then again, that might cause an uptick in people unnecessarily getting on these stronger meds. When I went on, it was super difficult with monthly blood draws, required to be on birth control, meet with a psychologist once a month too.

ETA typos
I agree. My relative just finished using it. She was told there is limited amound she can have in a lifetime and now, when she's done with her treatment she cannot have it ever again. She was also told that while on it and for 2 years after she has to avoid getting pregnant. It is 'forbiden'.

What Lydia was supposed to do is say to brands that she is not going to advertise skincare or that she will always mention that 'her skin is great but she cannot promise that her subscribers will have the same effect after using those products because she is having that particular treatment'. She is also supposed to mention it every time she is showing skincare. Yes, that might be bad for the busines, but that is the truth and that is what being honest means. What Lydia does is avoiding to give all necessary info to her followers although she knows the truth which for me is = lying.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I found her obnoxious and ignorant when having Ali guess the price of each dress in his vlog. That is who she really is. Loud, obnoxious, arrogant and totally bleeping ignorant.

They are meant for each other. He looks just as dumb talking about "blunted" knives and needing the case to carry them out of the house. And this is what he wanted for his birthday yet all we see being cooked is pasta slop and cheese.

And he should have had a lesson from the tailor on how to properly select clothes. All the trousers in his vlog today were so ill fitting and looked absolutely ridiculous on him.

His reels are starting to look dumb too. Dressing up in a suit to tap away on the keyboard at home is so pretentious and daft.

Honestly, they are meant for each other. Dumb and Dumber - two peas in a pod.

Clearly, they both are running out of ideas and content.
Yeah I was thinking the same. Between this and never watching the news.... they are really a couple of super boring people with zero clue and who don't even care to have one. Their interactions together are as sad and sparse and boring as their new kitchen design.

And I cannot believe Ali spent that much on those pleated pants!

When she did the "runway walk", she is STOMPING. I had headphones in and my ear drums are about to bleed. Why does she walk like this? It looks like she's carrying 2 water butts. #WalkingwithWydia
View attachment 571774
SAME! I was like WHAT IS THAT!? STOMP STOMP STOMP... she was wearing lightweight tennis shoes so I don't even know how she could make that much noise in them! They have little rubber soles.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Wonder which knife he’ll be ‘selecting’ to cut a big chunk off one of his fingers every night...!

Also this man actually has the sand to try and instruct anyone on how to use professional-grade culinary knives? Show me where you have been trained by any sort of educated chef, ALI. I can hear Gordon already.

I wouldn't listen to Ali on how to get wet standing in the shower, much less how to use knives sharp enough to slice through human skin and bone like butter. No thanks. I like all my ten fingers and ten toes. I think I will keep them as is.
At least hitler could use an oven? Really?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I am sorry but @Elle Belle I have just pissed myself .. literally .. a tena lady won't help ... I am actually crying .... BRAVA BRAVE BRAVA .....I cannot ..... THE DREAM ..... GAMECHANGER ... GO YOU .. BOSS LADY ..... LOVE LOVE YOU :love::love::love::love::love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Love you too @Stefano 😘 Did we just become Tattle best friends?! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm so sorry for what you went through... hugs!

What happened to her 2 months ago? 🍌 was in February.....
Maybe 2 months ago was when she realized she had to promote fabric softener and tupperware?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The Essential Guide to Elegant Style. (The Real Edit.)

1, Do not advocate in public that your biggest regret is 'not shagging around'. I'm not saying you're a hoe or anything, but...Yeah. You're a hoe.

2, Do wash your hair within three days before you arrive at a GHD hair tutorial. Do get your C.O.O to call ahead to see if they're laying on a free spread. Dandruff is not a dietary supplement. Any minute the US are going to invade your scalp for oil.

3, Do not judge people on race, creed, gender, sexuality or roots (also the hair kind). Judge people based on their spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure. 'You had me at your proper use of you're' said Lydia never.

4, Do charity work. Allowing your husband to have his first official orgasm over getting to do the 'hoovering' does not count.

5, Do not wear 28 layers of fake tan. 'They said I could be anyone'. Umpa Lumpa?

6, Do not brag. No one cares. Said everyone. I don't know how to put this, but you're not a big deal.

7, Do not beg. 'If it's free it's a bit of me' said no one ever with a real Birkin.

8, Do not berate others. Particularly nine month pregnant hairdressers. You would totally win the Hunger Games if passive aggressiveness could kill. This does not count as a victory in one's life, however.

9, Do not lisp. Some people should be dipped in Vagisil, then they would not be such irritating twats.

10, Do educate yourself on current affairs. If only Insta had a filter for ignorance. We'd definitely not see your pores then.

11, Do not copy others. Imitation is not flattering. It's bleeping creepy.

12, Do not drink plonk straight from the bottle. Although better a whino than a whiner. No wait...

13, Do not wear cheap polyester. 100% flammable does not mean you look fire.

14, Do eat a balanced diet. 'Yeah I'm into fitness. Watch me fit'ness whole pizza into my mouth'. Posh folk have the chef, the tailor, the chauffeur or perhaps the nanny on speed dial. Dominos, no.

15, Do not overdo cosmetic procedures. Lydia's ancestry report: 47% stupidity, 39% filler, 13% pizza, 1% Italian, 0% Iranian. Oh and -100% elegance. So I guess that's you cancelled.
Brilliant! Love it! 🤣😂🤣😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just want to say aside of Lydia's BS, my heart goes out to all of you who have or still are suffering from mental health. You are all so stronge and incredible. Even if you haven't suffered yourself but supported others who have, you are also amazing. It's so lovely that I have found this site, a massive positive network of people that we don't know who they are but will be there ❤❤

Anyway rant over, back to Lydiot.....
Oh my - that was a beautiful thing for you to say. (It 'might' have started off some tears. ;)) Methinks some gardening might be in order before I get back to studying.

Side thought - isn't it 'funny' how we are considered as jealous trolls? Couldn't be further from the truth from my experience. :m:unsure:🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She really needs to stop now .. this is not a cry for help .. this is another sympathy vote post! She is bleeping Vile! I was in a position where I thought dying was better than living when I was contemplating "coming out" to my family and I can tell you the last thing I thought was to post it online. She is a bleeping horrid human being ... the lowest scum I could not wish to ever meet as I would give her a good bleeping piece of humble pie .. and slap it right in that fucked up face of hers ... sorry Tattlers but this bleeping imbecile has really riled me this eve with that post!

WHAT A PIECE OF ABSOLUTE tit!
I had a breakdown 5 years ago, a lot of horrible things happened in my family up to that point, I'm still recovering, it has been hell on earth, how can she even hint at the magnitude of suffering involved, how can she use mental health as a sympathy vote, does she not realise that people suffering don't talk about it, that's why they suffer, they never want to be a burden to anyone, she is a sick individual, I'm lost for words, I didn't think she could stoop any lower.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
“Look, I know there's a terrific affection for Farrow & Ball. People imagine it is manufactured in a Beatrix Potter factory by small woodland creatures, dressed in poke bonnets, that greet each other every morning with warm little squeaks.”

:ROFLMAO:
I do like the f and b colours but I don't like the actual paint so I always get a custom made Valspar dupe

Reactions: 5
Love you too @Stefano 😘 Did we just become Tattle best friends?! 😂
OBVS ....We are Tattler lovers from afar .....not alot of people can get our humour but we give a tit? ... nah ... but I am not going to the extremes of being like HRH COLLECTION ... I actually love her in a weird way .. she is a freak but lovable ...ahahahah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She's playing the suicide card during mental health week? Disgusting.

Love to you all who have suffered with your own mental health. Always here if anyone needs to talk 💖

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I agree. My relative just finished using it. She was told there is limited amound she can have in a lifetime and now, when she's done with her treatment she cannot have it ever again. She was also told that while on it and for 2 years after she has to avoid getting pregnant. It is 'forbiden'.

What Lydia was supposed to do is say to brands that she is not going to advertise skincare or that she will always mention that 'her skin is great but she cannot promise that her subscribers will have the same effect after using those products because she is having that particular treatment'. She is also supposed to mention it every time she is showing skincare. Yes, that might be bad for the busines, but that is the truth and that is what being honest means. What Lydia does is avoiding to give all necessary info to her followers although she knows the truth which for me is = lying.
Agree and to pile on... it’s a different game changer every week and then to never be seen again. If it was a skincare she used religiously then I’d give her more credit for the recommendation. Are you allowed to drink on it? If so then maybe she’s not on it now?

I will say.... if that was no filter or hidden magic.... that powder literally blurred her pores. And for once she did her actual job. I will never buy a single thing from that vile company but she did do her job by zooming in and showing makeup that helped her pores look better. I’ll give her that. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.