Lydia Millen #87 Poor Porter has been disregarded, pheasant wallpaper is to be restarted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

And now I will bid thee a good night Tattlers xxxx but remember this ... " I have had the time of my life .. and I never felt this way before ...and I owe it all to you Tattlers" ....:love:

If you take even 1 Word from these songs .... take it ....believe it and realise it .... you have the power to be the person you are ... that is all I will say ... xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
OBVS ....We are Tattler lovers from afar .....not alot of people can get our humour but we give a tit? ... nah ... but I am not going to the extremes of being like HRH COLLECTION ... I actually love her in a weird way .. she is a freak but lovable ...ahahahah

Omg. She’s batshit crazy. Like actually certifiably. But I can’t figure out if it’s an act she puts on for views or if this is who she is in real life!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Agree and to pile on... it’s a different game changer every week and then to never be seen again. If it was a skincare she used religiously then I’d give her more credit for the recommendation. Are you allowed to drink on it? If so then maybe she’s not on it now?

I will say.... if that was no filter or hidden magic.... that powder literally blurred her pores. And for once she did her actual job. I will never buy a single thing from that vile company but she did do her job by zooming in and showing makeup that helped her pores look better. I’ll give her that. 😝
Even a stopped clock is correct twice a day

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg. She’s batshit crazy. Like actually certifiably. But I can’t figure out if it’s an act she puts on for views or if this is who she is in real life!!!
I can't see if it's an act but I piss myself evertime she posts ... so I love her for being her authentic self xxxxxc

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At least hitler could use an oven? Really?
It was in jest ... come on .... I will probably loose friends here but seriously .. are we going to hate on every post we make ????

Recently I have noticed that we are becoming the exact opposite of what we have always said we are .....we speak our truths .. we talk about our lives .. our problems .... we all have addictions ....we are not perfect.

We have never portrayed ourselves as a forum of perfect people ..... we are all flawed....so before anyone thinks of joining here and thinks this is "MY LITTLE PONY" Land ...think again ! ...I will never criticise my Tattle sisters or brothers ...because we speak our truths .. whether you like it or not ...so all you new members that think that it is a place to be princess Lydia .... think again xxxx

Sorry to be harsh ... but sometimes the truth hurts xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m not sure that’s fair. I know lots of people who look the same as they did pre-pregnancy and didn’t come out with stretch marks and ‘floppy boobs’. It’s really not a nice comment to read when you’re 9 months pregnant, just FYI.
It is true though...my baby is 11 months old, I was always healthy, eating healthy, was always exercising (not just for fun, I was in competitions etc). I did not gain excessive amount of weight, I did not come out with floppy boobs or stretch marks however my body does not look how it used to. Everybody says around me that I look the same, and it may appear that way when I am (obviously) dressed...but my body changed. I am not sure if it will ever go back “to normal” or not, probably will not know for a few years because we are planning for No.2. Now, I am not saying all this to hurt you, but because I was thinking the same way as you before giving birth (even for 2-3 months after). After that, I had to face the reality that I had a baby in my body for 9 months! That will show on that body, how could it not? And that is fine...sayIng this, I still want my body back but I am already accepting and started loving this body because of the miracle it did and maybe (!) it would have been easier if I started to think about it earlier...I think I made it harder for myself with the attitude of “ I’ll have a baby and after that, everything will go back to normal”. :) Also, when you hold that precious little baby in your arms, watch them develop and change every day, you will realise that there are more important things than how your body looks...you will have time to work on that body for years and years, but these first moments a with your baby...you will not get those back...so try to not waste these moments on worrying about how you look (like I did...). :) Everything will be just fine and you will be the best mom that your baby can have! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Watch her though .... I have never sharted my ass off ... that is a tit fart .. for those not in the know .. a tit fart ...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well if you want a laugh .... Dawn French and Jennifer Saunders with my beloved Spice Girls ....
Lydia ...."WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" ...AND lulu too .....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If this is 'fashion' I do hope it doesn't catch on!

IView attachment 571307

Some Ali wisdom.....'white trainers get dirty'....and when knives are no longer sharp they are 'blunted'! And....isn't cutting paper with knives a very bad idea...it can eventually damage the blades? (He had only had them a few minutes too)
Someone please tell me that was photoshopped. He didn't really put that all together, did he?!

Pigs are more likely to fly than that ever happening
And very likely will fly right into their garden, if Lydia gets her way.
"Alieeeee! Pig duty! NOW!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just to let all Tattlers know ........ We adopted a new fur baby.....she is called MOKA ......I am so so happy xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She just plonks brown stuff under her
Screenshot_20210513_013018_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20210513_013024_com.instagram.android_edit_228584611529182.jpg
cheek bones, you're meant to blend out 🙄

Thats defiantly migrated lip filler.
Screenshot_20210513_012740_com.instagram.android_edit_228624720088030.jpg

The reason she has a strip on her nose is because she bronzes the top of it, but she has to put concealer on the tip to hide the redness from the nose filler injection 💉
2021-05-13 02_12_59.297+0100.jpg

This ends my presentation for the evening 🤓

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I can't see if it's an act but I piss myself evertime she posts ... so I love her for being her authentic self xxxxxc
I bet the lines are blurred for her now...probably a factor of her mental state.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oooooh, I'd really like to knock that smug, self-satisfied expression off her face with a putrifying kipper!!!!!

View attachment 571752
From manipulating viewers into thinking that she was a victim of an attack to now claiming she was suicidal. However, she bounces back in just 8 weeks and this is how she claims she feels better. With this post? On IG? And with smugness and arrogance........

I'm sorry but dealing with numerous patients in my over 20 years in the psych field...something is just very odd here.

I have never seen anyone claim healing from suicidality or depression like this......

Do I believe that she had or has depression? Yes. Could she have been suicidal? Yes and I'm so sad for her that she felt that way.....but there is another aspect to this and it is the way this is being broadcasted and messaged out.

In all seriousness, this seems feels like another manipulative step, just like she insinuated she was attacked.... it feels very Borderline....

She truly, truly needs to seek professional mental health care, if she has not already.

To claim something as serious as this......and like this...one needs professional help as it will only get worse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

The poor wee thing - looking at the computer allllll morning!!

I was thinking about what you were saying about the smaller YouTube channels, and this 'tutorial' (bleugh...I hate referring to her makeup ramblings like that), reminded me of Wayne Goss. Does anyone follow him? He's got a huge following, but for makeup he is fantastic. Lisa Eldridge is another one - the most beautiful, lovely person. Well worth a look if you are interested in that sort of stuff. :) xx
Wayne Goss did a vlog about vloggers putting highlight on the tip of the nose and applying too much concealer and then basically taking it all off. I use concealer every day under my eyes and I am just now at the bottom of the tube after two years.

Reactions: 12
Oh my gosh, Taylor Dayne, loved her.
That Whitney song is my go to song for karaoke, lol. Love to do all the facial and hand gestures. I’m a horrible singer, but like to think that I’m a great actress. 😂🤣😂
Do you like the song Kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ohmygoodness the mental health post is so typically lydia. She did the same thing with Globy. Deleted feedback, said that she sold out of product and was overwhelmed by amazing feedback and refuses to talk about it for months blocking people/customers and pretending everything is hunky dory while continuously berating a pregnant professional.

Then we get a late summer and February video about how that time had been in her life and she had to be picked up off the floor. All for sympathy because by that point the fire had died down and people that were truly frustrated and can hold her accountable in the moment may not have the same strength as her sycophants.

Of course when Nikki posted her side in February, Lydia retreated into “best life evah!” Mini egg eating phoenix coming from the ashes (literally what she said the night she posted that video). And now she would like to get some pitty again and say that actually she was never happy she was just trying to make it through and survive during a most challenging time.

All the challenging times are created by you. You had plenty chances to fix your brand rather than launching it, you had plenty of chances for apologizing to Nikki after taking out your failures on her, and you had absolutely no need to add stress by remodeling the house again, relaunching your website for no apparent reason or getting a puppy all at the same time. This is all brought on by you.

Finally just a smal point about skin, as many people have mentioned. It’s awesome to show unfiltered skin, and talk about products and procedure but at least try to be a bit more transparent. I don’t trust her because she prances around pretending that Function of Beauty, Olay or Bare Minerals is responsible for the way she looks but really it’s expensive treatments, fillers and Botox. Everything else is just lovely accessories to cement her investment.

Like I remember there was Ali’s vlog last June where she talks about being nervous for her brand. This must have been several months into the lock down and I was very surprised at her forehead wrinkles (which have now disappeared). And everyone has forehead wrinkles, but she comes as dishonest if she shills an anti-aging cream but it’s truly just botox.

BB158454-8BA9-4A0C-BB05-03F2C05F91BC.png

C2BFFBD0-F621-476B-A2DD-F38EBE929498.png

Phew!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I have no doubt this dress still had the tags on and is back in the Net-a-Porter warehouse for sale after she returned it.
A8D04582-1713-4BCD-9A5E-FCF9BA4A5559.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.