Lydia Millen #87 Poor Porter has been disregarded, pheasant wallpaper is to be restarted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattlers if I came across as a potty mouth or an insensitive person this eve I do apologise ..maybe the wine (good wine at that) or the music from my little Angel Ariana Grande ... "Keep on breathing" ... but I had to vent ... I vent usually but it is on a lighter venting note ...I do it in jest most of the time .. but tonight that 1 post really got me .... It took me back to a really horrid place in life .... suicide .. it is not a nice thing to quote unless you have contemplated it ... like the quotes about babies and families or the quotes about facial imperfections .... or weight ... etc

She really knows how to tap into bleeping peoples feelings and for that .. she is a real life "PIECE OF SHITE" ... Because she has never experienced these things but is savvy and uses them as #HASHTAGS or #AD'S OR #SWIPE UP'S ..........And this is what I do not tolerate in life!

You can be a horrid human ... but don't use real human emotions to fuel you incessant need and greed for material things you bleeping greedy bastard!

xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 51
And wtf was the bit about taking them to someone else’s house 😂 Imagine going to your friend’s house for dinner and taking your own kitchen knives?! What a twonk. Wonder which knife he’ll be ‘selecting’ to cut a big chunk off the Cathedral City block every night...!
Wonder which knife he’ll be ‘selecting’ to cut a big chunk off one of his fingers every night...!

Also this man actually has the sand to try and instruct anyone on how to use professional-grade culinary knives? Show me where you have been trained by any sort of educated chef, ALI. I can hear Gordon already.

I wouldn't listen to Ali on how to get wet standing in the shower, much less how to use knives sharp enough to slice through human skin and bone like butter. No thanks. I like all my ten fingers and ten toes. I think I will keep them as is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Actually LOL'd reading this. Drop Cloth had a special mention!

“Look, I know there's a terrific affection for Farrow & Ball. People imagine it is manufactured in a Beatrix Potter factory by small woodland creatures, dressed in poke bonnets, that greet each other every morning with warm little squeaks.”

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The Essential Guide to Elegant Style. (The Real Edit.)

1, Do not advocate in public that your biggest regret is 'not shagging around'. I'm not saying you're a hoe or anything, but...Yeah. You're a hoe.

2, Do wash your hair within three days before you arrive at a GHD hair tutorial. Do get your C.O.O to call ahead to see if they're laying on a free spread. Dandruff is not a dietary supplement. Any minute the US are going to invade your scalp for oil.

3, Do not judge people on race, creed, gender, sexuality or roots (also the hair kind). Judge people based on their spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure. 'You had me at your proper use of you're' said Lydia never.

4, Do charity work. Allowing your husband to have his first official orgasm over getting to do the 'hoovering' does not count.

5, Do not wear 28 layers of fake tan. 'They said I could be anyone'. Umpa Lumpa?

6, Do not brag. No one cares. Said everyone. I don't know how to put this, but you're not a big deal.

7, Do not beg. 'If it's free it's a bit of me' said no one ever with a real Birkin.

8, Do not berate others. Particularly nine month pregnant hairdressers. You would totally win the Hunger Games if passive aggressiveness could kill. This does not count as a victory in one's life, however.

9, Do not lisp. Some people should be dipped in Vagisil, then they would not be such irritating twats.

10, Do educate yourself on current affairs. If only Insta had a filter for ignorance. We'd definitely not see your pores then.

11, Do not copy others. Imitation is not flattering. It's bleeping creepy.

12, Do not drink plonk straight from the bottle. Although better a whino than a whiner. No wait...

13, Do not wear cheap polyester. 100% flammable does not mean you look fire.

14, Do eat a balanced diet. 'Yeah I'm into fitness. Watch me fit'ness whole pizza into my mouth'. Posh folk have the chef, the tailor, the chauffeur or perhaps the nanny on speed dial. Dominos, no.

15, Do not overdo cosmetic procedures. Lydia's ancestry report: 47% stupidity, 39% filler, 13% pizza, 1% Italian, 0% Iranian. Oh and -100% elegance. So I guess that's you cancelled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Tattlers if I came across as a potty mouth or an insensitive person this eve I do apologise ..maybe the wine (good wine at that) or the music from my little Angel Ariana Grande ... "Keep on breathing" ... but I had to vent ... I vent usually but it is on a lighter venting note ...I do it in jest most of the time .. but tonight that 1 post really got me .... It took me back to a really horrid place in life .... suicide .. it is not a nice thing to quote unless you have contemplated it ... like the quotes about babies and families or the quotes about facial imperfections .... or weight ... etc

She really knows how to tap into bleeping peoples feelings and for that .. shec is a real life "PIECE OF SHITE" ... Because she has never experienced these things but is savvy and uses them as #HASHTAGS or #AD'S OR #SWIPE UP'S ..........And this is what I do not tolerate in life!

You can be a horrid human ... but don't use real human emotions to fuel you incessant need and greed for material things you bleeping greedy bastard!

xxx

Felt the same back in 2014 yeah was very close to doing it but something made me phone up the NHS 111 service and yeah got some professional help, what I realised a while later was a nervous break down essentially, though from Lydiot that'd not surprise me

Thing is I never told anyone not a soul because at the immediate time of feeling that way didnt want anyone talking me out of it, got told by friends online I talked with to get some professional help

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I can only presume that she is talking about her "struggle" with mental health and most likely she will claim that she has been suicidal. For someone who has truly and honestly suffered awfully with depression and anxiety to the point it drove me to suicidal thoughts years ago, I can safely say it often takes many people years to openly speak about it. Something just doesn't sit right with me that this is for northing but sympathy. I may be wrong and I hope I am because mental health is nothing to over exaggerat about but I just have this gut feeling she is using mental health in thay way which makes me feel terribly sad because it makes a mockery of those of us who have truly suffered.
How about apologizing to Nicky you dumb twit. I have a feeling I’m gonna write something on her stories that’s gonna get me banned... she’s really irritating me at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
How about apologizing to Nicky you dumb twit. I have a feeling I’m gonna write something on her stories that’s gonna get me banned... she’s really irritating me at the moment.
Narcissists do not apologise. She’s not going to apologise.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I am so touched that you want to try it .... it is wonderful ... trust me ... as a "true Italian" ahahaha ... swipe up my arse for a discunt! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
This reminds me that I love trying wines outside of our own region. Haven't done so since developing an expensive love of a particular wine from Bordeaux! Since I am in New Zealand (and my husband works in oenology/aromas), we tend to get a bit 'stuck' with the NZ stuff, but I might look at what Italian wines I can procure locally. I might be coming back to you with questions!! :cool: ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The Essential Guide to Elegant Style. (The Real Edit.)

1, Do not advocate in public that your biggest regret is 'not shagging around'. I'm not saying you're a hoe or anything, but...Yeah. You're a hoe.

2, Do wash your hair within three days before you arrive at a GHD hair tutorial. Do get your C.O.O to call ahead to see if they're laying on a free spread. Dandruff is not a dietary supplement. Any minute the US are going to invade your scalp for oil.

3, Do not judge people on race, creed, gender, sexuality or roots (also the hair kind). Judge people based on their spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure. 'You had me at your proper use of you're' said Lydia never.

4, Do charity work. Allowing your husband to have his first official orgasm over getting to do the 'hoovering' does not count.

5, Do not wear 28 layers of fake tan. 'They said I could be anyone'. Umpa Lumpa?

6, Do not brag. No one cares. Said everyone. I don't know how to put this, but you're not a big deal.

7, Do not beg. 'If it's free it's a bit of me' said no one ever with a real Birkin.

8, Do not berate others. Particularly nine month pregnant hairdressers. You would totally win the Hunger Games if passive aggressiveness could kill. This does not count as a victory in one's life, however.

9, Do not lisp. Some people should be dipped in Vagisil, then they would not be such irritating twats.

10, Do educate yourself on current affairs. If only Insta had a filter for ignorance. We'd definitely not see your pores then.

11, Do not copy others. Imitation is not flattering. It's bleeping creepy.

12, Do not drink plonk straight from the bottle. Although better a whino than a whiner. No wait...

13, Do not wear cheap polyester. 100% flammable does not mean you look fire.

14, Do eat a balanced diet. 'Yeah I'm into fitness. Watch me fit'ness whole pizza into my mouth'. Posh folk have the chef, the tailor, the chauffeur or perhaps the nanny on speed dial. Dominos, no.

15, Do not overdo cosmetic procedures. Lydia's ancestry report: 47% stupidity, 39% filler, 13% pizza, 1% Italian, 0% Iranian. Oh and -100% elegance. So I guess that's you cancelled.

I am sorry but @Elle Belle I have just pissed myself .. literally .. a tena lady won't help ... I am actually crying .... BRAVA BRAVE BRAVA .....I cannot ..... THE DREAM ..... GAMECHANGER ... GO YOU .. BOSS LADY ..... LOVE LOVE YOU :love::love::love::love::love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thank you @BeccaBanana ...truly from the bottom of my heart .... I am quite an emotional person but that quote really pushed the limits with me as I thought dying was better than living as a homosexual in todays society ... It was a stupid thought but when you are coming out you think the world has your "number" so as to speak .... then having to endure cancer..for another 12 months gave me a little more time .. but it was still there .. I was gay and there was nothing and no one who could change that ... then you get this piece of ugly shite post crap like this and you realise that ... these are the ones who need censoring ..not me or "my kind" .......... xxxxx
The world is better with you IN it @Stefano 🤗 Not easy when you are in a truly dark place and can't see a way out. Thank goodness for those with tenacity and fight. 💙💜

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She really needs to stop now .. this is not a cry for help .. this is another sympathy vote post! She is bleeping Vile! I was in a position where I thought dying was better than living when I was contemplating "coming out" to my family and I can tell you the last thing I thought was to post it online. She is a bleeping horrid human being ... the lowest scum I could not wish to ever meet as I would give her a good bleeping piece of humble pie .. and slap it right in that fucked up face of hers ... sorry Tattlers but this bleeping imbecile has really riled me this eve with that post!

WHAT A PIECE OF ABSOLUTE tit!
Yep, she’s a badun.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
To me being Italian or half .. whatever .. this actually makes me want to stick needles in my eyes ...this is so bloody wrong on all counts .. the sandals are bleeping awful .. the trousers look like Mister Whippy took a tit in them and cut off the bottoms ... just wrong ... no tailoring at all ... shapeless ...
@Stefano I imagine this for you is like ketchup on pizza for me (Chicago) LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just want to say aside of Lydia's BS, my heart goes out to all of you who have or still are suffering from mental health. You are all so stronge and incredible. Even if you haven't suffered yourself but supported others who have, you are also amazing. It's so lovely that I have found this site, a massive positive network of people that we don't know who they are but will be there ❤❤

Anyway rant over, back to Lydiot.....

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.