Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Countdown of Lydia legendary fails of 2021...so far.

10, Stomping on farmers' crop fields and picking village cherry blossom. Just because. She can. And she will. Stupidity is not a crime though, so you're free to go. Preferably by the public footpath.

9, Espa live. 34 watchers. No more. No less. Most from Tattle. No comments...well because these were deleted faster than Lydia hits 'add to basket'. She did not come here to play. When I say 'awkward' you say 'silence'. Awkward.

8, Manifesting a cottage in the Cotswolds. To add to her property portfolio. The non-existent property portfolio. Or does she just mean the scrapbook of the one that got a away. Just needs to get her ducks in a row. If it smells like bullshit and it looks like bullshit. Then it's bullshit. Know who has got a cottage though?! JOSIE. Jealousy is a disease. Get well soon.

7, From NastyGal to Erdem. Whatever kind of look you were going for Lydia. You missed. My thoughts and prayers go out to all those who have purchased the items after you've tried them on.

6, Refusing to buy her husband a shed. It was only ever a pipe dream Ali. And if it did materialise by some miraculous miracle Caweee sending no less than 87 begging emails to shed companies, Lydia would have inhabited seven eighths of said shed. At least. Marriage is based on equality and respect. I guess she'll always be there when she needs you though Ali.

5, Assumptions about me - 'do your worst'. Community Guidelines take two. Imma say it with my chest. Well to put simply...you're an asshole. When will we see them? Next vlog. Next leap year. Next time Globy is a sellout. So this constant lying thing. Do you do it to everyone? Or are we just special? JK. We're not special. Things Lydia hates most about her followers. 1, Followers.

4, The underwhelming launch of her webshite. Broke the internet. You ok hun? I look at people sometimes and think 'For real?! That's the sperm that won?' Then lisping to her followers 'you can wait' 'the one thing I've learnt in life is that good things come to those who wait.' I'm sorry that I have a hard time believing you due to your track record of being a lying liar who constantly lies out of your lying liar hole. She continues. She's done the website for her, not you. This is who she is. May as well just have said Lydia 'I hate you all. Hope that clears that up'.

3, Getting a puppy for the gram. 'I'm so glad you all knew that Dachshunds are my absolute favourite'. Not because both Frow and Josie had just got one. Definitely not. Trying to be a copycat is the sincerest form of flattery, only if the copycat wasn't batshit crazy. Then locking Porter in the kitchen all day. Fanging to Mr Millen-Gordon as soon as he walks through the door that she's not been able to vlog because...wait for it...the puppy barks. You're a selfish stupid fuck. There. I said it.

2, The Covid-19 crisis in India. Who can be unaware of this?! Who who lives their life on social media can be unaware of this?! Lydia, that's who. But apparently 'we've had our fair share'. Not to take away the suffering in the UK, but it hits differently in India (and other developing countries). Their governments do not have the same funds or resources. There's no 'stay at home' or 'furlough'. For many Indian citizens it's a choice of going out to work and risk contracting COVID-19 or not going out to work and their families perishing from starvation. Pull your brain up Lydia. You're ignorance is showing.

1, Hitting the top spot. Hairgate take 2. Alluding to being a victim of abuse...when all in all it came down to her roots being slightly too dark for her likening...despite the nine month pregnant hairdresser advising her these would fade after a couple of washes. That hair dye must have really fried your two brain cells though Lydia...'imma know what imma gonna do, whilst I'm a vulnerable moo moo all alone'. Leave. No. Have a banana. No. Scream like an emotionally unstable, selfish, psychotic, asshole with daddy issues, who's just accidentally mistaken seaweed touching her leg for a great white. Yes. Call your best friend, who lives over an hour away, just a quick spin, for back up...'breathe chicken breathe'. Yes again. Remember the Little Boy Who Cried Wolf. Newsflash: Nobody cared and his sheep died. And you're sort of in this category now too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 112

blue_orchid

VIP Member
In her last vlog, her arrogance, defiance and rudeness in talking about her website launch failure is so disgusting.

She must be such a miserable person to be that insecure, defensive and competitive all the time. The twit needs to face facts that she is not likable, relatable or worthy of the remaining sycophantic sheep following her. And yes, her site launch was an epic fail just like Globygate last year.

It says much about her own followers not being offended with how rude she is. Or they're just not very bright to see how rude and offensive she is always.

Her trip to Waitrose was ridiculous with her saying she picked up "some posh olive oil".

What a pretentious twat, honestly.

To be that pretentious, fake and playing characters - as another Tattler so aptly said in the last thread - must be exhausting.

No wonder she's such a miserable moron.

She can't pronounce basic words and neither can the house elf.

Yes, I also have dined at a "Mitchelin" restaurant. :rolleyes:

Even Ali is blatantly eye fucking himself in the car when she's talking.

Their arrogance and pretentious wealth and class is beyond laughable. They better enjoy it whilst they can because this social media whore lifestyle is not going to last for either of them.

What a pair of bloody morons.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102

Stefano

VIP Member
If you want really good olive oil, you are going to pay around 30 to 40 dollars. I use it in salad dressing only. ( as well as the good balsamic vinegar)
It is only expensive as it is exported .... for really good Olive oil I have the luxury being in Italy and so it costs alot less, and a helpful note for all Tattlers:

1: Always look and see if it has been produced from Olive groves in the Puglia area of Italy (In most Italians opinions this is the most famous area for Olive oil and also produces the best. This is where all our Oil comes from in our house as we know farmers from that area and so we have it sent to us with my boyf's parents as they live in that region.)

2: For Balsamico Vinegar (Aceto Balsamico in Italian ...ooooh get me) Go for something that is atleast 15-20 years aged. Also another amazing version that I use loads is the Glacee Balsamico .... it is reduced so much that it is more of a syrup in consistency. (Try this on strawberries ........ I know it sounds horrid but just try it and report back ..... you will not be dissatisfied!).

Also try this recipe for all you meat eaters: Strips of beef .. from a fillet steak ..... seared til medium on the griddle. Lay on a bed of rocket and drizzle Balsamic Galcee over the top. Then top it off with shavings of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese. Absolutely gorgeous! :love:

That is my Tattle Italian lesson for the day ...xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Lydia Millen #88 Good things come to those who wait; lest we forget hair-gate, puppy bait and globy fate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
I find surreal that she's so fixated on curating her 'ideal' lifestyle whilst simultaneously forgetting to actually live life. It's all so staged. I love bags and shoes, but I buy mine to be used. She barely goes anywhere, and not just during the pandemic. She often used to criticise having to go to meetings in London. Apart from the home cinema date, which was sponsored, and Lydia spent the entire time on insta fanging about her community guidelines, have they actually spent any quality time together during this pandemic?! Every night all they seem to do is watch one episode of Downton (always Lydia's choice of programme), before she forces them to go to bed at 9pm. Even before the pandemic, I used to find it off how they never went to festivals, gigs or trips, unless they were paid for, and even those were limited. Now restrictions are relaxing, we're planning trips and activities with our families and friends. Where as Lydia is...well...curating her flower beds and crockery for a cottage she's yet to purchase. Life is literally going to pass her by.

I used to be inspired and influenced by her, only a couple of years ago. Our lives were on a similar trajectory and, I could relate to her fashion and lifestyle choices. I purchased many items from her recommendations...Chloé Nile bag, Dior tote bag, LV Trail boots. I loved her wedding dress (I know others didn't) and I love Ibiza. This is likely our wedding venue. It's honestly a beautiful island, that holds special memories for us. (Side note - this was my point the other day, we all won't agree on everything).

It was only when Lydia was rude and blocked me after I DM'd her about showcasing another Dior handbag shortly after the pandemic hit, that I begun to question her ethics. We were all avid followers to begin with, but have gradually seen the demise in her attitude and demeanour, which has ultimately led to us joining these threads. We've not actively sought out to dislike her, because we've deep-rooted unhappiness. And I point out I don't actually dislike her, just her behaviours. I do think she, and anyone, can change, if they're willing. Doing the job I do, I believe in retribution, but also rehabilitation. When her sheep allude to us all being jealous, it's so far off the mark, as some of the aforementioned posts clearly evidence. I think we're all just fascinated by the psychology behind her as an influencer. I use humour in my posts, some occasionally which is exaggerated of course, but undoubtedly if she didn't continuously give me material, I wouldn't be able to roast her vlogs. Like if she started charity work, actively showed the process of her home and gardening renovations and displayed gratitude, I could hardly criticise her for this. And nor would I want to. It was only in her last vlog, she was dictating to her followers that they could wait as they've crashed her website. There was no 'thank you all for visiting my website, I'm so grateful, I hoped you liked it and to those who couldn't access it straight away, I hope it didn't deter you from coming back'. It was just passive aggressiveness. She has such a disdain for her followers and life in general. I think this is why Ali refuses to go on walks with her, not because he doesn't like walking (especially with Porter), but because he'd be forced to listen to her fanging. I mean you've really got to reflect on your marriage if your husband is refusing to spend time with you because he's busy...and drops in he's had to make dinner everyday also...so can't possibly afford to take any free time out to spend with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 91

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Thanks to @RubyRu for the great thread title with 66 votes!

Welcome to the thread of dreams, where obviously everything is bespoke!
Obviously we buy our cheese in Waitrose, go on sourcing trips to Daylesford and our knick knacks are chosen by our interior designer. Obviously our homes are full of bespoke solid oak gates and steps, our baths are copper, our butts are aluminium and our blinds are tweed. Our bespoke beds come from America, our mattresses are hand made and our bolsters have their own cupboard.
Our meals are Hello Fresh, our veg is home grown, our jam made from cherry tree blossom and our bread comes from Daylesford. Did I mention Daylesford? We don't ride but have riding boots in our boot room. In our bathrooms our Head and Shoulders shampoo and Sanex shower gel are decanted into bespoke bottles and we have oil paintings by the his and hers sinks.
Obviously we have personal trainers, our home gym has a 65 inch tv and we have tanning wardrobes. We waft around in white linen and sit on the floor cuddling our pedigree pups. Our gardens are planted by designers to a bespoke colour scheme every year and maintained by head gardeners! Life is the dream!

Unfortunately all is not so perfect in Lydia's world, where her revamped web site failed to launch due to the 'sheer number of visitors', her viewers' worst assumptions about her were unpublishable, the kitchen is a health hazard, she has 'issues' with her wonky pheasants and her jumper has holes.

Newbies, welcome to the thread. Please visit The WIKI (red button at the top of the page) for all things Lydia.

20210507_143243.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

happyforest

Chatty Member
I used to root for her. I used to think she was beautiful, engaged and inspiring. Then her dreadfulness wore me down.

This isn't an ingénue floundering around in the big, wide, scary world of content creators and social media. This is a 33 year old woman that is still "all systems go" for being an absolute twat to everyone in her life. She is unsupportive, snarky, deceitful, abusive, gaslighting, and literally, filthy. Obviously people can change, but I've yet to see one shred of interest towards true change out of her.

She is proudly difficult. Proudly ignorant. Who in the world, DURING A FECKING PANDEMIC, publicly boasts about being out of touch with world events whilst giggling, but please, kindly remember to swipe up? Lydia Millen, that's who. She jumps on any current cause for clicks, be it BLM, the GF brigade, #bekind, yet never leads the masses by example. She is a user. Full stop.

She is incapable of kindness towards her resident punching bag, a/k/a "MY husband". She couldn't let him get the first drive of his dream car and tattling at his abysmal driving skills whilst at it. She can't resist correcting him, dragging him, or disrespecting him at every turn. She can't even fake a smile for his videos unless she is controlling the narrative.

All she does is fang and moan towards those closest to her. And the worst part is she thinks she's adorable and #flawlessmarriage goals. It's beyond repulsive.

She is absolutely horrible at her "job of dreams", and can't even remember to be nice to her puppy. She DGAF about anything except herself.

So nope, not rooting for her. I root for people that try hard. That obviously do better when they stumble. Not for people that constantly big themselves up without any other reason than personal avarice and ego. Not for people that have no regard for mass suffering, lonely puppies, or pregnant ladies.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

happyforest

Chatty Member
Credit where it's due, her admitting to being terrified of having children felt authentic. She said she is scared of losing her body, the inevitable changes of the process, childbirth itself, whether she'd even be a good mother. All rang true to my cynical ears. That as the years tick on, all she feels is terror.

Lydia, I mean this with all sincerity, these feelings of unease and distaste should be listened to and you should not, I repeat, you should NOT have a baby. You already know it would be a very difficult undertaking for you, and you know your heart isn't in it. So do yourself a favour and unapologetically decide it's a NO and put the topic to bed. There is nothing wrong with not feeling the urge, or with proudly choosing to be childfree. I am a mother, and it is a very difficult task to undertake even when you want to do it. I cannot imagine putting myself through it without knowing for a fact that I would want to take on the sacrifices and endless slog of it.

Ali, if you're reading this and you want to be a father, gently part ways from Lydia and make your way to fatherhood elsewhere. I wouldn't judge either of you for thoughtfully choosing to part over the topic, and wishing each other well. No one should compromise on becoming a parent. If you want to do it, don't give it up for anyone. If you don't want to do it, don't take it on for anyone. Life is hard enough as it is without doing that to yourself.

Her making a point about being baffled and uneasy with people complaining about the Globy kit coming from China was a valid point. "Made in China" is a complex issue. There is so much crap being mass produced, yet there is also incredible craftsmanship from China. China is an ancient culture and it (like any other country) has incredible craftsmen/women that are capable of producing beautifully made pieces to treasure for years. What she skirted around was the fabric content and quality, which she always skirts around when trying to sell the mass produced tat from Nasty Gal and the like. I don't have a problem with things from China. I have a problem with someone charging 50 quid for something that is worth MAYBE 3 quid, yet acting like it's luxe and life changing and that she's doing you a favour by letting you have it for 50. Her kit was WAY overpriced for what it was and that was the main issue. Not where it came from, IMO.

As ever, she is the victim of the century. She's not always nice, if your definition of nice isn't her definition of nice. As Bill Clinton famously said, "it all depends what your definition of IS is". So much blathering to in essence say she DGAF what anyone thinks of her, SHE knows she's a good person and Ali and Carrie still hang out with her, so THERE, she can't be THAT bad. Not exactly a resounding endorsement when you consider her husband has been in lock down under the same roof so where else would he be, and Carrie is her employee, so of course she is around.

Lydia Millen land is the land of fanging mean girls (breathe chicken breathe), where only the resident bitches are to be shown empathy and consideration whilst they let their emotions and tempers rage, where pregnancy absolutely sounds terrifying, yet the pregnancies of other's means nothing if/when said pregnancies get in the way of hair. And where integrity and ethics are an ethos only for everyone outside the Northhamps Bungalow of sympathetic dreary dreams.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

avabella

VIP Member
You know what reading this thread does for me? Makes me so thankful for my hard working, humble life.

I have two babies who I love more than anything, a lovely home, a hard working, devoted husband. I have lovely friends that I can count on when I need them.

I have my beauty people that I go to consistently, and have done for years. My hairdresser is a doll, and her work is amazing. My nail lady is great. I’ve been going to the same eyelash tech for over 10 years.

I may not have the monetary, or the material things Lidl has, but I have so much more than her.

• Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
PSA.

Ladies and Gents, there's an "IGNORE" button under each person's profile. Feel free to use it lavishly if you're not vibing with someone's personality. It will hide their comments in the threads, and you can view them at will.

Fairly sure @Hunevoque2 meant no malice or ill intent. I can also understand how one could be triggered when pregnant. It's not a zero-sum game.

The Ignore button is a beautiful thing, and there for a reason.

Thank you Gemma.
We are here to discuss Lydia.
Nobody is intentionally upsetting anybody else. The last thread went awry because people were offended by so many comments and as a result we lost some loved and valued friends.
I am taking my own advice, offered to those offended by posts on the last thread, and scrolling past upsetting posts. I was not able to have children and IVF failed. I would trade a lost figure for children.

• Heart

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Wow, implying you’re suicidal is a low blow and actually disgusts me. To say friends were trying to convince you to live and suddenly in 8 weeks you’re the happiest ever, is not only a slap in the face to anyone who’s lost a loved one to suicide, but down right dangerous to anyone struggling, giving the impression that a quick fix is all you need.
This is a new low for even her. Having lost friends and family to suicide and nearly losing my husband to mental health issues, making such off the cuff comments like this has given me the rage. How dare she use this to promote herself 😡 coming from the depths of depression like she states, takes a long time, lots of therapy and isn’t something to be said with such nonchalance. Stupid idiot!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 79

TacoSarah

Yes but saying your body is never the same and you’ll have stretch marks and floppy boobs isn’t sharing an experience. And actually, at 9 months pregnant I think I’m allowed to feel upset at reading that. Lest we forget, we’ve spoken a lot on this thread about how vulnerable people feel when they are heavily pregnant.
If you feel vulnerable about a discussion on an Internet forum then it’s up to you to manage that. I do that by scrolling past or taking a break. Pregnancy doesn’t mean you get to be wrapped in cotton wool and everyone has to tiptoe around you. If a stranger making a generalised comment about stretch marks causes you to feel so upset then that’s a sign to spend more time in your safe space with people who can support you.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Sage245

VIP Member
I find surreal that she's so fixated on curating her 'ideal' lifestyle whilst simultaneously forgetting to actually live life. It's all so staged. I love bags and shoes, but I buy mine to be used. She barely goes anywhere, and not just during the pandemic. She often used to criticise having to go to meetings in London. Apart from the home cinema date, which was sponsored, and Lydia spent the entire time on insta fanging about her community guidelines, have they actually spent any quality time together during this pandemic?! Every night all they seem to do is watch one episode of Downton (always Lydia's choice of programme), before she forces them to go to bed at 9pm. Even before the pandemic, I used to find it off how they never went to festivals, gigs or trips, unless they were paid for, and even those were limited. Now restrictions are relaxing, we're planning trips and activities with our families and friends. Where as Lydia is...well...curating her flower beds and crockery for a cottage she's yet to purchase. Life is literally going to pass her by.

I used to be inspired and influenced by her, only a couple of years ago. Our lives were on a similar trajectory and, I could relate to her fashion and lifestyle choices. I purchased many items from her recommendations...Chloé Nile bag, Dior tote bag, LV Trail boots. I loved her wedding dress (I know others didn't) and I love Ibiza. This is likely our wedding venue. It's honestly a beautiful island, that holds special memories for us. (Side note - this was my point the other day, we all won't agree on everything).

It was only when Lydia was rude and blocked me after I DM'd her about showcasing another Dior handbag shortly after the pandemic hit, that I begun to question her ethics. We were all avid followers to begin with, but have gradually seen the demise in her attitude and demeanour, which has ultimately led to us joining these threads. We've not actively sought out to dislike her, because we've deep-rooted unhappiness. And I point out I don't actually dislike her, just her behaviours. I do think she, and anyone, can change, if they're willing. Doing the job I do, I believe in retribution, but also rehabilitation. When her sheep allude to us all being jealous, it's so far off the mark, as some of the aforementioned posts clearly evidence. I think we're all just fascinated by the psychology behind her as an influencer. I use humour in my posts, some occasionally which is exaggerated of course, but undoubtedly if she didn't continuously give me material, I wouldn't be able to roast her vlogs. Like if she started charity work, actively showed the process of her home and gardening renovations and displayed gratitude, I could hardly criticise her for this. And nor would I want to. It was only in her last vlog, she was dictating to her followers that they could wait as they've crashed her website. There was no 'thank you all for visiting my website, I'm so grateful, I hoped you liked it and to those who couldn't access it straight away, I hope it didn't deter you from coming back'. It was just passive aggressiveness. She has such a disdain for her followers and life in general. I think this is why Ali refuses to go on walks with her, not because he doesn't like walking (especially with Porter), but because he'd be forced to listen to her fanging. I mean you've really got to reflect on your marriage if your husband is refusing to spend time with you because he's busy...and drops in he's had to make dinner everyday also...so can't possibly afford to take any free time out to spend with you.
Excellent insight. I feel exactly the same - I found Lydia around the time of her wedding and was drawn to her. She had a real lust for life. I was even inspired by her when I was planning my own wedding two years ago and could really relate to her lifestyle and love for shopping, designer clothes and nights out.

But then they moved to the Bungalow and she just...changed. Her relationship seemed off, she lost all sense of direction, she was rude and hostile to her followers whom I regard as her clients, the people that afford her this lifestyle. She started to become ugly to me, her inner unhappiness and bitterness truly shining through. And then I realized the life she was portraying was all fake as she desperately sought to keep up with and outdo others.

I too find it bizarre that she and Ali never go on proper holidays or trips (this is literally the reason I work!) and that she has all this ‘stuff’ and never goes anywhere. But most bizarre is her desperate portrayal that she is an upper middle class public school educated country wife. Her lack of intellect here will continually let her down.

Her modern bungalow is emblematic of her own life - desperately papering over cracks and trying to be something she’ll never be. It’s so obvious to everyone on the outside.

The only way Lydia can save herself and her career is to try and regain some of the authenticity she had in her old house and truly think about what makes her happy, rather than constantly playing pretend.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
The whole I gave birth so I am a mother is off, I was adopted, left 2 weeks old in a nurse’s rest room. That person is def not my mother, the person who looked after me , gave me a family is my mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Miscanthus

VIP Member

Good post. I wish I could write long posts because I love reading them but typing on my tablet is frustrating and I look down at a load of gibberish.
I didn't arrive at Lydia by your route....I liked Josie and then the scales fell from my eyes and this thread was far more interesting. I didn't really know Lidl at her old house.
I find her irritating and fascinating but I don't like her and I don't think she can redeem herself. If anything she's getting worse rather than maturing with age. The problem is that she has nobody to temper her behaviour. Most of us have friends or siblings who will take us down a peg or two but she doesn't have those relationships. You are more generous than me Elle.
I think she has liked the lockdown. She's socially awkward and it's given her the perfect excuse not to interact. She's had Ali's full attention (we know she hates it when he's away) but they don't appear to like being together. She was reducing the amount of time her team spent in the house (she didn't like the demands they placed on her) and then they couldn't be there at all so Covid played into her hands.
I never understood why a young woman with money didn't travel, except on press trips, never showed interest in the places she went and why she even scurried back from London as soon as possible. Maybe I'm projecting what I liked doing at her age, and still do, but there is no curiosity about life, or intellectual curiosity, it's all acquiring possessions.
I don't agree with the poster who said influencer life is hard work. I know what hard work is and I also know what physical hard work is. She has gardeners, cleaners, an office team plus an accountant and PR guy and a husband who cooks etc.
Her chosen career makes her focus on herself and it's not healthy. I don't think she knows how to treat other people, least of all her subscribers, but I hope she gets the message from them and her brands. I really hope she does change because she's just not likeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
The Essential Guide to Elegant Style. (The Real Edit.)

1, Do not advocate in public that your biggest regret is 'not shagging around'. I'm not saying you're a hoe or anything, but...Yeah. You're a hoe.

2, Do wash your hair within three days before you arrive at a GHD hair tutorial. Do get your C.O.O to call ahead to see if they're laying on a free spread. Dandruff is not a dietary supplement. Any minute the US are going to invade your scalp for oil.

3, Do not judge people on race, creed, gender, sexuality or roots (also the hair kind). Judge people based on their spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure. 'You had me at your proper use of you're' said Lydia never.

4, Do charity work. Allowing your husband to have his first official orgasm over getting to do the 'hoovering' does not count.

5, Do not wear 28 layers of fake tan. 'They said I could be anyone'. Umpa Lumpa?

6, Do not brag. No one cares. Said everyone. I don't know how to put this, but you're not a big deal.

7, Do not beg. 'If it's free it's a bit of me' said no one ever with a real Birkin.

8, Do not berate others. Particularly nine month pregnant hairdressers. You would totally win the Hunger Games if passive aggressiveness could kill. This does not count as a victory in one's life, however.

9, Do not lisp. Some people should be dipped in Vagisil, then they would not be such irritating twats.

10, Do educate yourself on current affairs. If only Insta had a filter for ignorance. We'd definitely not see your pores then.

11, Do not copy others. Imitation is not flattering. It's fucking creepy.

12, Do not drink plonk straight from the bottle. Although better a whino than a whiner. No wait...

13, Do not wear cheap polyester. 100% flammable does not mean you look fire.

14, Do eat a balanced diet. 'Yeah I'm into fitness. Watch me fit'ness whole pizza into my mouth'. Posh folk have the chef, the tailor, the chauffeur or perhaps the nanny on speed dial. Dominos, no.

15, Do not overdo cosmetic procedures. Lydia's ancestry report: 47% stupidity, 39% filler, 13% pizza, 1% Italian, 0% Iranian. Oh and -100% elegance. So I guess that's you cancelled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

propane_lover

Thank you Gemma.
We are here to discuss Lydia.
Nobody is intentionally upsetting anybody else. The last thread went awry because people were offended by so many comments and as a result we lost some loved and valued friends.
I am taking my own advice, offered to those offended by posts on the last thread, and scrolling past upsetting posts. I was not able to have children and IVF failed. I would trade a lost figure for children.
My heart hurts for the same reason as you @Miscanthus - am hoping to do an embryo transfer in the next few months after three back to back egg collections. It took a lot of injections, procdures and many, many tears to get an embryo but I have one in the freezer and praying it's our baby 🤞
Infertility is a hard, sad and lonely journey and I am so, so sorry that IVF did not work for you. I hold you in my heart xx

• Heart
Reactions: 66