Lydia Millen #87 Poor Porter has been disregarded, pheasant wallpaper is to be restarted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she actually know about the factories? It’s not people being racist, but Lydia likely used a Chinese factory to make cheap items that she then marked up and sold for £50 at maximum profit. If Lydia can’t think critically like that then I dunno what to say tbh 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think that she simply doesn’t care 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Does anybody else look at this picture and try to force their hand into that position or is it just moi? 🤣🤣🤣
My wrists hurt doing that for too long ! And I don't have weak wrists.
This could actually be the cause of her weak wrists ... 💡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wow, implying you’re suicidal is a low blow and actually disgusts me. To say friends were trying to convince you to live and suddenly in 8 weeks you’re the happiest ever, is not only a slap in the face to anyone who’s lost a loved one to suicide, but down right dangerous to anyone struggling, giving the impression that a quick fix is all you need.
This is a new low for even her. Having lost friends and family to suicide and nearly losing my husband to mental health issues, making such off the cuff comments like this has given me the rage. How dare she use this to promote herself 😡 coming from the depths of depression like she states, takes a long time, lots of therapy and isn’t something to be said with such nonchalance. Stupid idiot!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 79
On anther note .... If the Franciacorta is too expensive ... please try this ..."Foss Marai" .. Marai de Marai ....... try it Jesus it is good .... I can drink 2 bottles and wake up the next morning feeling amazing .. and whilst I do not advocate drinking .. if you like a bit of the old Vino .. try this ... xxx

Wow, implying you’re suicidal is a low blow and actually disgusts me. To say friends were trying to convince you to live and suddenly in 8 weeks you’re the happiest ever, is not only a slap in the face to anyone who’s lost a loved one to suicide, but down right dangerous to anyone struggling, giving the impression that a quick fix is all you need.
This is a new low for even her. Having lost friends and family to suicide and nearly losing my husband to mental health issues, making such off the cuff comments like this has given me the rage. How dare she use this to promote herself 😡 coming from the depths of depression like she states, takes a long time, lots of therapy and isn’t something to be said with such nonchalance. Stupid idiot!!
EXACTLY ... What a piece of tit of a human being ...... the bleeping nerve .. how the duck dare she ..... she has never had to endure tit in life .. her problems are what dress or car or house she can buy next ...she bleeping infuriated me this eve !!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Seeeeeee they just haven’t hung it yet. Why didn’t LC team hang it?!!? Why are they showing it in so many reveals un-hung? Why are so many other things not hung? Why the sneer at Ali again? Does she know what resting place means? That it's dead? So many questions

PS Lydia please hang that over your refrigerator, shiny silver socket on the kitchen wall! It will give that drab sad sparse area some pop. You are welcome.

View attachment 571149View attachment 571163View attachment 571162View attachment 571161
#prayforjulia 😂 ;)
I'm feeling your pain! I can only imagine how aggravating this must be to see, as a designer!
What I don't understand is why she keeps 'revealing' incomplete rooms. So impatient! (I'm impatient too, but I don't have a YouTube following).
It's the upside down hats on the lights that crack me up the MOST.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Some gems from the blogpost are below - remember she writes all this herself!!
Oh for FFS Lydia weren't you wearing a turtleneck with holes in it in a recent vlog? Please tell me how that's elegant :ROFLMAO: I almost spit my water out reading this nonsense :ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
On anther note .... If the Franciacorta is too expensive ... please try this ..."Foss Marai" .. Marai de Marai ....... try it Jesus it is good .... I can drink 2 bottles and wake up the next morning feeling amazing .. and whilst I do not advocate drinking .. if you like a bit of the old Vino .. try this ... xxx

EXACTLY ... What a piece of tit of a human being ...... the bleeping nerve .. how the duck dare she ..... she has never had to endure tit in life .. her problems are what dress or car or house she can buy next ...she bleeping infuriated me this eve !!!
I reported that post as suicide/self injury. Insta rarely do anything but it’s pissed me off that much. I can’t put into words how bleeping disgusting she is to even go there; using suicide to fish for sympathy and compliments. I keep thinking one day she will push this too far and her lemmings will see through, and o hope it’s statements like this that makes people see what a manipulative witch she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Lisa is fabulous, love her

My friend used to have lessons with Mark Todd, how amazing is that. Good dressage horses with the best bloodlines are very expensive although there are exceptions like Valegro who wasn't mega bucks.
Mark is lovely. Tim Price is another Cantabrian (as am I), and he'd be well worth getting a lesson with. It's interesting how breeding fashions in competition horses are nowadays. Back in the day I used to compete my full wire hunter/clydesdale thoroughbred cross in dressage, and nobody thought anything of it. But now you can easily spend tens of thousands of dollars on a horse. Madness.
I used to have dressage lessons with Heather Bender (she's American, but would come out to New Zealand several times a year). She has a YouTube channel, if you're interested in checking out any Lusitano horses.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I reported that post as suicide/self injury. Insta rarely do anything but it’s pissed me off that much. I can’t put into words how bleeping disgusting she is to even go there; using suicide to fish for sympathy and compliments. I keep thinking one day she will push this too far and her lemmings will see through, and o hope it’s statements like this that makes people see what a manipulative witch she is.
Hadn't thought to do that but I think I will, thank you for the idea x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you @BeccaBanana ...truly from the bottom of my heart .... I am quite an emotional person but that quote really pushed the limits with me as I thought dying was better than living as a homosexual in todays society ... It was a stupid thought but when you are coming out you think the world has your "number" so as to speak .... then having to endure cancer..for another 12 months gave me a little more time .. but it was still there .. I was gay and there was nothing and no one who could change that ... then you get this piece of ugly shite post crap like this and you realise that ... these are the ones who need censoring ..not me or "my kind" .......... xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Honestly, every time I think she can't get any worse she proves me wrong. We all know that she loves to self diagnose and refuses to seek professional help for any condition. She's probably convinced herself that she was depressed without any knowledge of what real depression is, and nobody has challenged her but rather encouraged her self absorption.
Two months ago? She is unable to keep up with her own lies. Most of the upsets in her life have been brought about by her own disgraceful behaviour. If anybody was going to suffer mentally it would be Nicky.
I'm wondering If Lidl has finished her 6 months of life coaching from Ali's mate? It can't be therapy because that will be a life's work for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
There’s nothing wrong with having imperfect skin. It’s wrong to sell a beauty product and say it’s changed your life or changed your skin etc when you’re on prescribed medication for your acne. You never hear her say “yes I use this beauty product alongside my acne treatment cream (whatever it is) and they work well together.) People will think she gets clearer skin from just using this “one game changing” product and it isn’t that at all.
She’s such a liar. I can’t stand when she’s trying to sell you something and she uses, it’s wha
I can’t honestly get over those little feet - he’s a half size bigger than me - Mr MK is a whopping size 12 😉
My Mr P is 13! 🤗😉

• Wow
Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

I will give this a try, thanks for the tip, @Stefano. Prior to Covid, I had a delicious cloudy Prosecco at a lovely local wine bar/bistro. I am looking forward to trying it again - not only was it superb, but organic, and much lower in yeast and sugar than non-cloudy as the owner told us. If you have any recommendations, I would love to try similar. xo

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.