Lydia Millen #87 Poor Porter has been disregarded, pheasant wallpaper is to be restarted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @RubyRu for the great thread title with 66 votes!

Welcome to the thread of dreams, where obviously everything is bespoke!
Obviously we buy our cheese in Waitrose, go on sourcing trips to Daylesford and our knick knacks are chosen by our interior designer. Obviously our homes are full of bespoke solid oak gates and steps, our baths are copper, our butts are aluminium and our blinds are tweed. Our bespoke beds come from America, our mattresses are hand made and our bolsters have their own cupboard.
Our meals are Hello Fresh, our veg is home grown, our jam made from cherry tree blossom and our bread comes from Daylesford. Did I mention Daylesford? We don't ride but have riding boots in our boot room. In our bathrooms our Head and Shoulders shampoo and Sanex shower gel are decanted into bespoke bottles and we have oil paintings by the his and hers sinks.
Obviously we have personal trainers, our home gym has a 65 inch tv and we have tanning wardrobes. We waft around in white linen and sit on the floor cuddling our pedigree pups. Our gardens are planted by designers to a bespoke colour scheme every year and maintained by head gardeners! Life is the dream!

Unfortunately all is not so perfect in Lydia's world, where her revamped web site failed to launch due to the 'sheer number of visitors', her viewers' worst assumptions about her were unpublishable, the kitchen is a health hazard, she has 'issues' with her wonky pheasants and her jumper has holes.

Newbies, welcome to the thread. Please visit The WIKI (red button at the top of the page) for all things Lydia.

20210507_143243.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Obviously we buy our cheese in Waitrose, go on sourcing trips to Daylesford and our knick knacks are chosen by our interior designer. Obviously our homes are full of bespoke solid oak gates and steps, our baths are copper, our butts are aluminium and our blinds are tweed. Our bespoke beds come from America, our mattresses are hand made and our bolsters have their own cupboard.
Our meals are Hello Fresh, our veg is home grown, our jam made from cherry tree blossom and our bread comes from Daylesford. Did I mention Daylesford? We don't ride but have riding boots in our boot room. In our bathrooms our Head and Shoulders shampoo and Sanex shower gel are decanted into bespoke bottles and we have oil paintings by the his and hers sinks.
Obviously we have personal trainers, our home gym has a 65 inch tv and we have tanning wardrobes. We waft around in white linen and sit on the floor cuddling our pedigree pups. Our gardens are planted by designers to a bespoke colour scheme every year and maintained by head gardeners! Life is the dream!

Unfortunately all is not so perfect in Lydia's world, where her revamped web site failed to launch due to the 'sheer number of visitors', her viewers' worst assumptions about her were unpublishable, the kitchen is a health hazard, she has 'issues' with her wonky pheasants and her jumper has holes.

Newbies, welcome to the thread. Please visit The WIKI (red button at the top of the page) for all things Lydia.

View attachment 564227
Obviously bespoke rundown, the absolute dream. This new thread is going to be a game changer Tattlers❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
In her last vlog, her arrogance, defiance and rudeness in talking about her website launch failure is so disgusting.

She must be such a miserable person to be that insecure, defensive and competitive all the time. The twit needs to face facts that she is not likable, relatable or worthy of the remaining sycophantic sheep following her. And yes, her site launch was an epic fail just like Globygate last year.

It says much about her own followers not being offended with how rude she is. Or they're just not very bright to see how rude and offensive she is always.

Her trip to Waitrose was ridiculous with her saying she picked up "some posh olive oil".

What a pretentious twit, honestly.

To be that pretentious, fake and playing characters - as another Tattler so aptly said in the last thread - must be exhausting.

No wonder she's such a miserable moron.

She can't pronounce basic words and neither can the house elf.

Yes, I also have dined at a "Mitchelin" restaurant. :rolleyes:

Even Ali is blatantly eye bleeping himself in the car when she's talking.

Their arrogance and pretentious wealth and class is beyond laughable. They better enjoy it whilst they can because this social media bleep lifestyle is not going to last for either of them.

What a pair of bloody morons.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102
What’s this about her getting a cottage?? Can someone fill me in??? Surely they haven’t even paid off the bunga mortgage yet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

View attachment 564227
This is the BEST kickoff to a new thread of all time! Hilarious and sadly... it’s sort of all true. 🙃 This world is not ready for the new thread!

To catch up those who may have missed this on the last thread. This is the boogie new tool shed at Josie and Charlie’s “the old rectum” grade II listed home of gold and tackiness. Of course it’s not sponsored and from BUH-FUHD garden center and happens to be a part of the National Trust Collection of Tool Sheds. 🤓 Not just any old tool shed would do for this gruesome twosome and they simply must name drop and tag the company for no reason whatsoever. 🤨

Tattler predictions are.... Ali gets a bigger and even snobbier shed that “cough” has always been planned all along and thus Josie copied Lydia and NEVER the other way around. Lol

65C1E883-F255-4CCD-9779-0ED1D614C16E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
One of many things I liked from the old thread was @Namima's description of the Lydia/Josie/Amelia What's App group:
"Ahhh, a meeting of the "Let's Destroy Nicky Lazou's Business" WhatsApp Club."

Then there were the Ali photos, among them:
Ali as George Michael
372D2CD9-FACD-4D27-9956-563658F92927.jpeg

And then Ali as Miley Cyrus, getting ready to jump on his "Wrecking Ball
5E4AD41B-F81E-4BE1-8ED8-722E104FA99B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

View attachment 564227
Heck the more I look at that photo yup thats a pub toilet alright :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely some photoshopping going on me thinks 🧐.... seems the architrave line detail is missing from this section / whited out. Oh Ali have you been messing around with trying to make your legs look longer you tiny tiny man😆
Good spotting with the photoshopping! It's such a tragic outfit to choose, not sure what compelled him to buy those sunnies and jacket. Oh, and the pose :ROFLMAO: So embarro!

• Haha
Definitely some photoshopping going on me thinks 🧐.... seems the architrave line detail is missing from this section / whited out. Oh Ali have you been messing around with trying to make your legs look longer you tiny tiny man😆
I think the tiny man raised his crotch as well! 😲

• Haha
  • Wow
YAY. I finally get a thread title. Thanks to those that liked it. :)

Looking forward to this week's train wreck from these 2 nufnufs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Heck the more I look at that photo yup thats a pub toilet alright :ROFLMAO:
Has a socially distanced pub lunch (outside) yesterday but definitely got Bunga vibes en route to the loo
Panelling ... ✔
Sagey sludge paint....✔
Dunelm oil paintings...✔
Posh bottles with decanted Sanex...✔
Wonky lampshade...✔
Tweed...✔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Was just thinking then (literally a second ago lol) I adore my Nieces and Nephews its when having kids really does change perspectives massively its amazing, when thinking rather about the fact they'd hate to think of Lydiot with kids me included lol, rather my two sisters yeah though we never really like wanted much really at all though I dont (or certainly if were we never noticed it lol) think were at all poor its just yeah certain things lol

Like if I was to get something its like (though I hate the idea of using all my free to use money as such on one thing lol) I've worked for that its a feel good feeling I think

Other than maybe as such proper bartering I do something for someone with a monetary value and then I get something or use something of theirs in return nothing wrong with that, but outright begging I'd be embarrassed!

Reactions: 4
What’s this about her getting a cottage?? Can someone fill me in??? Surely they haven’t even paid off the bunga mortgage yet
Recently Lidl said that they had been to look at a cottage but didn't buy it because their "ducks weren't in a row" (ie their accountant said "Woah! Wait! You can't be serious.")
Then Josie announced that they had bought a buy to let property.....so guess where Lidl got her "inspiration' from?
Of course, this is now Lidl's obsession, along with chickens, and we won't hear the last of it.
She also said they have other properties but we are struggling to believe that she never mentioned this before....🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Happy Saturday everyone!

It's kind of saddening that apparently her most worse assumptions question produced such negative feedback that she can't even show it, but all the while has to keep up appearances?

At this point maybe the best move is to acknowledge the most frequent and damning assumptions that were filled in by people and do a very genuine apology video? Really I don't think she has much left besides admitting wrongdoings and learning from it?

The Italian summer dress Ad from the last thread is from a start up company, they of course have less option to be critical about which influencers they can work with. Does make me wonder whether Lydia is getting less offers from established brands, and takes what she can?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Happy Saturday everyone!

It's kind of saddening that apparently her most worse assumptions question produced such negative feedback that she can't even show it, but all the while has to keep up appearances?

At this point maybe the best move is to acknowledge the most frequent and damning assumptions that were filled in by people and do a very genuine apology video? Really I don't think she has much left besides admitting wrongdoings and learning from it?

The Italian summer dress Ad from the last thread is from a start up company, they of course have less option to be critical about which influencers they can work with. Does make me wonder whether Lydia is getting less offers from established brands, and takes what she can?
Narcissists can't admit fault though. They will lie and create whatever fantasy they need to in order deal with their reality (ie saying she was taken advantage of by someone at their home - alluding to an assault against her). So Lydia will never admit fault with Nikki and will do whatever it takes to continue the lie. Same with the 'cottage'. There is no cottage. But she must continue the fantasy because her reality is far less exciting.
I used to love Lydia. I discovered her during quarantine and enjoyed watching her and following her instagram. But something felt really off for me when she did the video earlier this year about the 'incident'. I had no idea about Nikki or anything really so I did some investigating and here I am. There were many things that Ali and her did in their videos that made me question them a few times - particuarly their intelligence, also I felt she was really contradicting at times and her huge amount of online shopping was astounding to me. I could not see the narcissism traits until after being exposed to the real Lydia. Now, I can't not see them.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.