Lydia Millen #87 Poor Porter has been disregarded, pheasant wallpaper is to be restarted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So something seems wrong with her IG story icon.... the post is down. And this is what it looks like to me.
061F9466-408E-4764-806E-10D1B5CC9C57.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Catching up still but reading @Stefano's review of the most recent video has reminded me of a new (to me) IG account. Tess Montgomery. She buys one clothing item a month. Also loves her neutrals and designer, but is far more sensible and thought out in her choices and it shows. Lydia could never fathom such a rational approach.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
“Look, I know there's a terrific affection for Farrow & Ball. People imagine it is manufactured in a Beatrix Potter factory by small woodland creatures, dressed in poke bonnets, that greet each other every morning with warm little squeaks.”

:ROFLMAO:
I'm almost certain the journalist was looking directly at Lydia whilst writing this piece :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can I just say that Ali's latest Vlog made me cringe so hard. Pretty much the whole of the Lydia bit. She was lisping away, trying to make sexy jokes with Ali and he didn't bite.. in fact he looked awfully uncomfortable the whole time. She's twirling and stomping in and out of the room. I almost couldn't watch it!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
SO TRUE!!! I couldn't believe it when I started working in cosmetics (part-time job while I was at Uni - I'm not really one of 'them'), and needed some inspo on 'proper' makeup - that Lydia actually used to do 'tutorials'. 😂
Yes, I watched that series. She is so passionate and so knowledgeable. Cosmetics isn't my career, but she truly does inspire. (Love her less is more approach - I mean, her with spot concealing - WOW! Puts all these YouTubers to shame who smear concealer over their entire face - and then proceed to put foundation on! LOL. I digress...
Have you ever bought any of her lipsticks? I would love to invest in her company due to her ethics, but haven't as yet.
@fedup90210 I have bought a couple of her lipsticks, a nude and a red and they are beautiful. Great quality, feels lovely on the lips and beautiful heavy packaging. Love love love Lisa 💋💄

Reactions: 4
Agree and to pile on... it’s a different game changer every week and then to never be seen again. If it was a skincare she used religiously then I’d give her more credit for the recommendation. Are you allowed to drink on it? If so then maybe she’s not on it now?

I will say.... if that was no filter or hidden magic.... that powder literally blurred her pores. And for once she did her actual job. I will never buy a single thing from that vile company but she did do her job by zooming in and showing makeup that helped her pores look better. I’ll give her that. 😝
I was 18 at the time — American— but they said I couldn’t drink & couldn’t get pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When they were putting the slates 🤣on the bed the tags on the stripey Ralph Lauren dress were flapping around more than her arms !!!!! Then she is sitting on them with the staged Porter out the kitchen pose.
She is such a cheapskate fraud. Look up the word luxe Lids in the dictionary OOPS sorry forgot you can't read.

Reactions: 16
Hi to all and apologies, I haven't been here for some time.

I've recently lost my mother - Lydia if you read this please stop bashing your mum for your own faults.
Show her some respect for gods sake, I find it not only disgraceful but unimaginable how you refer to her :mad:
It upsets me too. I lost my mother 15 years ago (feels like yesterday) and my father 5 years ago. She doesn't realise how lucky she is to have them. Her mother DOES NOT treat her poorly like she treats her mother.

She makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
When they were putting the slates 🤣on the bed the tags on the stripey Ralph Lauren dress were flapping around more than her arms !!!!! Then she is sitting on them with the staged Porter out the kitchen pose.
She is such a cheapskate fraud. Look up the word luxe Lids in the dictionary OOPS sorry forgot you can't read.
The woman has no shame. Wearing the frocks with the labels still on is pathetic... She just takes the buisicuit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
He is just so vain and vacuous,perfect pair.both totally delusional.
Porter can't look more stressed and wanting to get away with her. That's not a "in love face" you're trying to sell us here, Lydia.

"The love we share is only rivaled by the love he has for my next door neighbour Julie". Well the bar with you is extremely low, so I bet that's the only person besides Ali, who's paying him attention and giving him some love. Bet literally everyone are above you!

The last one is just...duck off and find him a loving home!
The sick part of her posting these pictures is she's using Poor Porter to make a point that see here I love my dog and my dog loves me which is total bull!!! Lydia would have kept on ignoring Porter and not picking him up paying any attention of him if people didn't tell her so she posts these not because she would have done it because she loves him and have done it since day one but to manipulate her subscribers that still haven't figured her out until they've reached their breaking point like the rest of us! In time they will open their eyes and I think the 2% that know everything that she does and don't care are just as narcissistic as her!!! Lydia has gone to far and is utterly disgusting human being and for all I care Cawwie and her can enjoy the likes of each
Does the pretentiousness ever stop??? Miele are good but nothing compared to a Vowerk Folletto ...... anyone who has any sense buys a Vowerk as an investment you can keep for generations. Lyds obvs doesn't appreciate quality .. prefers tit cheap "pretty" appliances.

And what is it .. am I the only man with balls left on earth .. the hubby's commenting sugary tit and praise on the Wives posts and vice-versa ... FML ..... grow a pair ... #sadindividuals
She needs to get over herself. Who the hell writes a caption like that and is serious? I don't know what it is but in the past week everything she does really annoys me.
I’m sorry Lydia is one conceited arrogant manipulative posing p.o.s.!!! She’s like the wolf in Little Red Riding Hood!!! She’s a piece of work trying to manipulate people who watch her vlogs! I seen comm
Just watched part of the assumptions video again.. so.. Lydia talks about her brand and how a lot of people were criticising it because it’s made in China, she then says that she thought ‘what are you writing this comment on, an iPhone? An iPad?, probably something that was made in China, I’ve never seen things being made in China as a bad thing, most of my designer items are made in China, and it made me feel uncomfortable that everyone was slagging it off’ (not her exact words but the jist) .. Lydia, lol, you do know that China is the hub of sweatshops? That is one of the main reasons that people look down on Chinese manufacturing.. also, not to be all high and mighty because yes I am writing this on an iPhone, but Apple has come under fire for being linked to forced slave labour in China. Did Lydia go to the factories where her items were made? No. What does she actually know about the factories? It’s not people being racist, but Lydia likely used a Chinese factory to make cheap items that she then marked up and sold for £50 at maximum profit. If Lydia can’t think critically like that then I dunno what to say tbh 🤦🏼‍♀️
Well that’s the lie Lydia has told you acting as if she didn’t know when your darn right she knows because for one you would have to be living under a rock and second she’s been told a hundred times in her comments although if I could of guessed she already knew. Fact people have always complained when she does fast fashion hauls about the treatment of people and slave labor! Lydia Millen purchased her tanning mitt off Ali express for a few cents and had her name by the company and had boxes made but I’ve found the mitts and several others on here what it costs and although it was 3-4.00 dollars for the mitts what pisses me off is her lying about taking two years to develop her brand and product because we all know she didn’t and
Well that’s hygienic - spraying some beauty nonsense product all over your face in the kitchen, seemingly next to some focaccia you showed in the previous story? Although to be fair it looks like an empty baking tin from here 😂🙄
Lydia would have definitely showed a picture of what she had baked! I agree there's nothing in the tin!!! Did anyone see what Lydia posted on her website that she cares about the planet in her latest post or something along those lines!!! 😂 She’s such a freaking liar!!

The woman has no shame. Wearing the frocks with the labels still on is pathetic... She just takes the buisicuit.
When she was doing her twirling her tags were spinning and someone commented about that!😂 Where's all the other expensive dresses that she did a haul on??? I don't recall ever seeing one dress that she's shown in all the fashion hauls ever!!! If Lydia wants to prove it she can show us she still has them and I'll apologize but I won't hold my breath! Right Lying Lydia the poser of gardening mean girl!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Watch her though .... I have never sharted my ass off ... that is a tit fart .. for those not in the know .. a tit fart ...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well if you want a laugh .... Dawn French and Jennifer Saunders with my beloved Spice Girls ....
Lydia ...."WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" ...AND lulu too .....

i think part of her problem and Ali’s is that neither of them possess a sense of humour,are unable to actually laugh at themselves because they both think they are so special.Both just vain empty vessels.laughter is what helps make life bearable especially in these challenging times we all find ourselves living in.I love your posts and your humour and wit.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The suicidal attention seeking is typical of a narcissist, I used to have the displeasure of working with one and let me tell you, she was absolutely vile, never felt any remorse for the damage she caused with her lies but when things eventually turned and she was caught out (that day was catastrophic, the drama she made for being caught out by her own behaviour, Im stll a bit shook from it ☹) she did the exact same as Lydia's done, claimed to be having a breakdown/was suicidal......2 weeks later she was back at work acting as if nothing had happened, but if her behaviour was ever brought into question again, she would remind people that she was suicidal 'a little while ago' I'm sure she's still causing countless problems now but I got away a good while ago (thank god)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
A few things to note after catching up on the latest Tattle pages.

I think when you report a story/reel/pic on Instagram it then disappears from your feed - that is what it did for me. PS> I reported it too.

Stefano, thank you for all of the wine recommendations and music clips. I love the Body Guard and can sing Whitney Houston all day long.

I concur with the others on those battling mental health, pregnancy, anything - there are people out there that love and care for you and there is help and things DO get better. xxxx

"IF" Lydia was depressed and had suicidal thoughts, that is horrible. IF she is using it to garner sympathy, SHAME. ON. HER.!!!! She is only to blame for her appalling actions to others that got her in that headspace. She needs to be accountable for her $h1tty behaviour.

Ali's dress sense is diabolical. As for sitting at the MAC looking like he has a job - what a F***EN joke of a man.

She put in her stories a video of Porter running in the background and wrote "Imagining living Porters life. I'm actually jealous". Really Lydia???? Really? The poor thing was ripped away from it's mother too early, wasn't allowed outside without your permission to take a crap and is locked in the kitchen while you have your BUNGA re-done for the umpteenth time. You are dim.

Regarding Accutune, I found the below.....but I'm sure she had these issues prior to taking it as she's a NARC.

What are the long-term side effects of Accutane?
Long-term side effects
  • Sexual function and fertility. Accutane does not appear to affect fertility. ...
  • Mental health problems. ...
  • Neurological problems. ...
  • Damage to internal organs. ...
  • Bone, muscle, and joint problems. ...
  • Blood sugar control and diabetes. ...
  • Vision problems. ...
  • Serious skin problems.
Ok. I feel better after ranting.

Thanks for coming to my TedTalk.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Sophie Patterson just uploaded a video to her youtube of a new project her team as finished. It's a Chelsea apartment (I have an inkling within the new development beside the Barracks) and for a young, male client. The spaces are lovely - its clear her and her team have thought about her client and what his requirements are (including a dining table that is inset with a poker table!) Excellent use of joinery, texture & lighting. But best of all is a Whiskey room which is dark, refined and masculine. Far more authentic and tasteful than Ali's weird office/tv show country house gentleman's study set.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Haven't lidl and aldi ever heard that proper rich people NEVER discuss money?!?!?! They seem absolutely desperate for everyone to know how much their stuff cost (not they've paid for most of it)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.