Lydia Millen #87 Poor Porter has been disregarded, pheasant wallpaper is to be restarted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell!? This is hurting my eyes! 😂🤣😂🤣😂 This has made my day! ( it’s only morning here ) . I feel he’s a candidate for What not to Wear.

Condolences to you and your loved ones. ❤ I can’t imagine what you are going through. ❤
Thank you :)

Reactions: 5
I found her obnoxious and ignorant when having Ali guess the price of each dress in his vlog. That is who she really is. Loud, obnoxious, arrogant and totally bleeping ignorant.

They are meant for each other. He looks just as dumb talking about "blunted" knives and needing the case to carry them out of the house. And this is what he wanted for his birthday yet all we see being cooked is pasta slop and cheese.

And he should have had a lesson from the tailor on how to properly select clothes. All the trousers in his vlog today were so ill fitting and looked absolutely ridiculous on him.

His reels are starting to look dumb too. Dressing up in a suit to tap away on the keyboard at home is so pretentious and daft.

Honestly, they are meant for each other. Dumb and Dumber - two peas in a pod.

Clearly, they both are running out of ideas and content.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
To me being Italian or half .. whatever .. this actually makes me want to stick needles in my eyes ...this is so bloody wrong on all counts .. the sandals are bleeping awful .. the trousers look like Mister Whippy took a tit in them and cut off the bottoms ... just wrong ... no tailoring at all ... shapeless ...
My 9 year old daughter roared with laughter watching this.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've been ho(o)vering 😁 on the sidelines on the vacuum debate. I have just bought a very expensive Miele vacuum (used twice) from John Lewis. I had a Dyson for many years, even had a new motor put in it, then when it expired I toyed with another make. False economy.
I bought the Miele (it's the white bagless one) on recommendations from a friend, who has had a Miele for years, plus a lot of review reading, and so far so delighted.
I was not, I repeat not, influenced by Lidl!
I'll see myself out :m:m:m
I have that one and it can also vouch that it’s really good!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And wtf was the bit about taking them to someone else’s house 😂 Imagine going to your friend’s house for dinner and taking your own kitchen knives?! What a twonk. Wonder which knife he’ll be ‘selecting’ to cut a big chunk off the Cathedral City block every night...!

Does anyone else find it strange that they spend all this money on clothes and then just wear them around the house? It’s been mentioned loads on here but they never go anywhere...no holidays, no (non-spon) day trips...it’s just their own home or the garden centre. Even before covid. It seems like a ridiculous waste of money.
Wonder which knife he’ll be ‘selecting’ to cut a big chunk off the Cathedral City block every night...! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can only presume that she is talking about her "struggle" with mental health and most likely she will claim that she has been suicidal. For someone who has truly and honestly suffered awfully with depression and anxiety to the point it drove me to suicidal thoughts years ago, I can safely say it often takes many people years to openly speak about it. Something just doesn't sit right with me that this is for northing but sympathy. I may be wrong and I hope I am because mental health is nothing to over exaggerat about but I just have this gut feeling she is using mental health in thay way which makes me feel terribly sad because it makes a mockery of those of us who have truly suffered.
From looking for reasons to stay alive to thriving in 2 months… ok…

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Some gems from the blogpost are below - remember she writes all this herself!!
I don’t think she wrote that last paragraph. It uses an American way of speaking. Isn’t Chloe digital based in NY? I bet they’re editing her clap trap.
1DE2E157-095F-4E68-800E-7CB9D73EE74A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I can only presume that she is talking about her "struggle" with mental health and most likely she will claim that she has been suicidal. For someone who has truly and honestly suffered awfully with depression and anxiety to the point it drove me to suicidal thoughts years ago, I can safely say it often takes many people years to openly speak about it. Something just doesn't sit right with me that this is for northing but sympathy. I may be wrong and I hope I am because mental health is nothing to over exaggerat about but I just have this gut feeling she is using mental health in thay way which makes me feel terribly sad because it makes a mockery of those of us who have truly suffered.
She will use it because she's narcissistic.
Screenshot_20210512_220647.jpg
Screenshot_20210512_220714.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hi to all and apologies, I haven't been here for some time.

I've recently lost my mother - Lydia if you read this please stop bashing your mum for your own faults.
Show her some respect for gods sake, I find it not only disgraceful but unimaginable how you refer to her :mad:
Hugs hugs and lots of love from all of us ... xxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oooooh, I'd really like to knock that smug, self-satisfied expression off her face with a putrifying kipper!!!!!

Screenshot 2021-05-12 at 22.19.25.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Wait... I'm interpreting this as her suggesting that Nicky posting her "exposing" videos made her suicidal? I wonder how Nicky feels about that...

• Angry
Reactions: 35
2 months ago she was rabbiting on about how she'd never been happier, she was so so happy. But now she's implying she was suicidal 2 months ago.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
She really needs to stop now .. this is not a cry for help .. this is another sympathy vote post! She is bleeping Vile! I was in a position where I thought dying was better than living when I was contemplating "coming out" to my family and I can tell you the last thing I thought was to post it online. She is a bleeping horrid human being ... the lowest scum I could not wish to ever meet as I would give her a good bleeping piece of humble pie .. and slap it right in that fucked up face of hers ... sorry Tattlers but this bleeping imbecile has really riled me this eve with that post!

WHAT A PIECE OF ABSOLUTE tit!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
When she did the "runway walk", she is STOMPING. I had headphones in and my ear drums are about to bleed. Why does she walk like this? It looks like she's carrying 2 water butts. #WalkingwithWydia
23525.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.