Lydia Millen #87 Poor Porter has been disregarded, pheasant wallpaper is to be restarted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that her advertising skincare while being on roaccutane is wrong. Even if this is her skin without filters, she is using very strong medicine to clear it. Even without filter, this is a lie.
i was on accutane in 2005 and now have spotless skin minus the hormonal flares. I get commented a lot on my skin & asked what products I use. The first thing, and always the first thing I say, is that I was on accutane and THAT is why my skin is good. I do think it’s important for these influencers to state why their skin is good. Then again, that might cause an uptick in people unnecessarily getting on these stronger meds. When I went on, it was super difficult with monthly blood draws, required to be on birth control, meet with a psychologist once a month too.

ETA typos

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
ALERT!!!
PORTER HAS BEEN LET OUT OF THE KITCHEN
I REPEAT, PORTER HAS BEEN LET OUT OF THE KITCHEN!!!!!
Screenshot_20210512_195444.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Why has he got those expensive knives, what will he use them for, I mean i ve never seen him cut or de-bone meat ever, why get them out again (maybe he s never put them away, lol)? Have we seen them before on Y/T or am I imagining it? At the end of the flog he says he s nervous of them... Hahahahaha!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
“If this is fashion, I hope it doesn’t catch on” and with that pic!! Thank you - I’m dying here 😂😂👏🏻👏🏻

Oh no, did he just say “My Dries van Norton trousers?” 😂😂
Live in an old people’s home.....dress like an old person!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
SO TRUE!!! I couldn't believe it when I started working in cosmetics (part-time job while I was at Uni - I'm not really one of 'them'), and needed some inspo on 'proper' makeup - that Lydia actually used to do 'tutorials'. 😂
Yes, I watched that series. She is so passionate and so knowledgeable. Cosmetics isn't my career, but she truly does inspire. (Love her less is more approach - I mean, her with spot concealing - WOW! Puts all these YouTubers to shame who smear concealer over their entire face - and then proceed to put foundation on! LOL. I digress...
Have you ever bought any of her lipsticks? I would love to invest in her company due to her ethics, but haven't as yet.
I have the Golightly lipstick. Worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg in comes the chav !!!! Parading around in ridiculous overpriced dresses wanting him to guess the prices.
Oh lids just please f..... off you really are the pitz. Leave him to have his moment.
You are totally overbearing at the best of times. Embrassed for your behaviour of bragging AGAIN AND AGAIN.
This silly show does not redeem your normal behaviour when he vlogs. Stop reading her you silly moo moo . In fact f......off permanently.
Her swanning around playing guess the price is the most chavvy thing I have ever seen. She makes me want to 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
When is she off the phone ever?! In Ali’s blogs she’s always glued to it.

She didn’t spend a penny on those dresses, it was an AD which means she got them for free.
I'm wondering just how much longer she's planning on wearing that stripey shirt...it will be walking around on its own soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why has he got those expensive knives, what will he use them for, I mean i ve never seen him cut or de-bone meat ever, why get them out again (maybe he s never put them away, lol)? Have we seen them before on Y/T or am I imagining it? At the end of the flog he says he s nervous of them... Hahahahaha!
And wtf was the bit about taking them to someone else’s house 😂 Imagine going to your friend’s house for dinner and taking your own kitchen knives?! What a twonk. Wonder which knife he’ll be ‘selecting’ to cut a big chunk off the Cathedral City block every night...!

Does anyone else find it strange that they spend all this money on clothes and then just wear them around the house? It’s been mentioned loads on here but they never go anywhere...no holidays, no (non-spon) day trips...it’s just their own home or the garden centre. Even before covid. It seems like a ridiculous waste of money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Her walking about getting Ali to guess her price of her dress is so tasteless. It’s not even nice to watch. With everything going on in the world it actually makes me cringe watching them do this

Like wow look at me and my expensive clothes he he he ....

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
If you like Prosecco then try "Franciacorta" from Italy ... it comes in either Brut/ Rose or Satin .... depending on how crisp you like your bubbles but it is the Champagne of Italy but less sugar and alcohol.....
Thank you for the recommendation! I've tracked it down to Fortnums so will be ordering some buisicuits (sic) too! 🤣

Screenshot_20210512-204904.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I can only presume that she is talking about her "struggle" with mental health and most likely she will claim that she has been suicidal. For someone who has truly and honestly suffered awfully with depression and anxiety to the point it drove me to suicidal thoughts years ago, I can safely say it often takes many people years to openly speak about it. Something just doesn't sit right with me that this is for northing but sympathy. I may be wrong and I hope I am because mental health is nothing to over exaggerat about but I just have this gut feeling she is using mental health in thay way which makes me feel terribly sad because it makes a mockery of those of us who have truly suffered.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.