Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
She spent all her pennies on renovating the entire house. Cant afford Ali's shed or a proper company.
I think this is all too complex for Lydia. you might need to dumb it down for her. It's time for #languagewithLydia. She can barely pronounce words, let alone process all these acronyms and digital speak(MySQL PHP, SOS, VPS). Maybe Lydia should enroll in @AmaliaLana 's mathematics course 🤓
Just found an additional tutor for IT specific topics @katiesmith81.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

katiesmith81

VIP Member
I think some of the idiots like Lydiot take things in fashion in particular too literally, rather is this amazing thing when reading about Anna Wintour from someone who has a sort of outsider perspective about what she did with a certain mag (think everyone would know which I'm referring to)
Most of us read Vogue not with the intention of buying the wildly expensive clothes, but because doing so educates our eye and hones our taste, similar to the way eating gourmet food refines the palate.
https://slate.com/culture/2005/02/defending-vogue-s-evil-genius.html

But then thats considering those who can barely put something together that looks vaguely good haha

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I have a little dog (cavapoo) a couple months older than Porter and I wouldn’t dream of having him off the lead on a road, regardless of how remote it is. He always sticks by my ankle even off the lead but it just takes one car going to fast and spooking them and you just never know what could happen. He’s so far away from her and hard to spot even in that video, how could a car spot him and have reasonable time and distance to stop/avoid him, purely for the sake of a ‘cute’ vid for the gram. I really just want to rescue him off her, he’d at least be allowed in more than one room in my house!!
Would you like your little Cavapoo to join us at Downtonbury? We are providing Sniffer Dog and Boundary Protection at this event and will be training the dogs and then having a big party to thank them. We have lots of older dogs that will protect him from danger at all times. Let me know and we can add him to the list. 🐶🐶❤

• Haha

Stefano

VIP Member
I’m sorry but the spelling mistakes with the “uuh I was always such a great writer...”, not a good flex.
View attachment 556899

And I thought the new and (not) improved webshite launch was to capitalise on these links —however the swipe ups are still amazon (which again, very luxe indeed)

View attachment 556902
Can I vomit please!

Lot's of influencers have been receiving lots of PR products from luxury bra

Lydia said she was just thinking of her followers when she was buying all those things to give content!! 😂🤣🤣
More fool them!

• Haha

SunAndMoon

Chatty Member
Was this an advert for Pears soap? Or Aqua di Parma? Or La Mer? (Also one of these things is not like the others 🙃) Weird music choice too.
I found the music disturbing as well. It was just sort of....no words. I wasn't sure what he was going for, or what audience he was trying to attract (female? male?). It kind of reminded me of a Simpsons episode when they took a simple Mr. Plow ad and tried to make it "edgy" (disaster ensued!):

I agree. That is what I was thinking about when she mentioned it in that vlog: how the hell would it be cleaned properly after you used it for cutting raw meat on it? That just sounds gross to me...but knowing this superintelligent lady, it will be done and never used as a cutting board...it will be just for the look. So conclusion: IDIOTS! 🤬🤣
For the "look" and for Lumi to wipe her "arse" on. 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick

Wophie

VIP Member
Nah (being a sort of professional web dev,well held a job down for a multinational company in the field) cloudflares just a kind of firewall among manythings is primarily a form of application firewall, prevents Distributed Denial of Service attacks and caching essentially, has nothing to do with the database connection thats within the wordpress install itself to the database server (if its wordpress will be MySQL, can be rewritten but is a pain in the ass to do for other forms of database servers, essentially is like Microsoft SQL server, but the more open source popular one)

Not to want to brag or anything but yeah essentially did (though were discontinued) HND in Computing, rather touched on Computer Science but was far more application based (application rather than theory which is what computer science is as such is more about theory of how computers work)
Ah yes sorry, you must have posted this as I was typing mine out!

• Heart

Being nosey

If I may, I would be delighted to be a VIP Keynote speaker on Etiquette & Tablescapes for Ladies & Gentlemen, particularly pertaining to those residing in the countryside - whether it be Grade II National trust home owners, or New Build Bungledlows masquerading as such.

My focus would be on sustainability - and in this theme, will show how to use a variety of #gifted wares (even when the assssthetics are all completely different), combined with any old tat rustic branches etc you can forage. That way, it's all done for free! We can tie this in with the 'Eat Beige' VIP session, and eat only Pasta and cheese on our finished bespoke tablescapes!

haha Oh Snap, was writing as you posted! 😂 😂
A joint effort?
Public speaking isn’t my thing. And communication is key when demonstrating to a select few.
I’m all about the practical.
I can Zhuzh and faff those twigs to within an inch.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Missmarpleknows

I dont know to be honest if it'll be a self managed service like a whats called VPS (Virtual Private Server is what I have is where the person running it has full control over whats on it,personally like having full control over rather than shared hosting) I cant imagine a company using shared or offering rather shared hosting and not having something as well needed like a MySQL PHP extension to be honest lol and nah dont worry about before lol

The other being a managed VPS where the hosting company manages it (slightly more expensive) and then up right at the top are dedicated servers but they cost a fortune, where its usually a rack in a data centre somewhere thats the client/customer of the hosting company, like of a drive fails or something has to be physically replaced etc
Can any of the amazing tattle techsperts tell us in ‘tech for dummies language’ what’s going on with the launch of the new LEM Ode to a Narcissist site? It’s still down for me?

Last edited: