Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buggly

Or alternatively playing a sword fight in the tech room with colleagues like this (though not compiling)
View attachment 552579
Wonder how it works with a service that doesn't host, if their responsibility is essentially providing a nice tidy bit of wp code and a cutesy theme, and the hosting server is ancient updates wise, who sorts it out when it goes tits up, Lydia ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
It's so bad it can't even be summarised๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… She was just going on and on and in in circles about how she's 10 years on the Internet and how she's struggling with her past blog, but she loves the "story aspect", as she put it, like her showing us her whole life and us being on a journey with her frim her college room to now blah blah blah. And now we'll have THE DREAM blog with everything that is going on in her life and it's going to be so incredibly easy and convenient and TBE DREAM and she'll be given us regular post there with her advices on cosmetics, garden and blah blah blah. My mind gave up after that and that was all I've managed to gather๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‰
Is there anyone here who follows her from day one?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

katiesmith81

VIP Member
can the spankin new strimmer be used on Lydia's caterpillar brows? asking for my Downtonbury tent ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜
Wont that blunt the strimmer though? :unsure:

Ha could I have a tent will be doing theology how it doesnt relate to criticism (as they suppose its bullying) and being like what christ went through? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I donโ€™t think Austen ever told us Mrs Bennetโ€˜s Christian name. Elizabeth - Lizzie was her daughter who married Darcy . I like you with the name Elizabeth it suits you ๐Ÿค— Elizabeth Milking-Bennet. Yes - itโ€™s perfect.:giggle: Such a shame you were so indisposed on May Day. Do your family not know you are required here at all times? (In case of emergency). Tch - Honestly - have they no compassion?x
I was wondering where I got the idea that her name is actually Elizabeth because, as you say, Austen never told us. Then, it hit me. Many moons ago, I read Curtis Sittenfeldโ€™s Eligible - which was a reworking of Pride and Prejudice, and I think she gave Mrs. Milking-Bennet the name Elizabeth.

• Wow

RubyRu

VIP Member
From one Aussie to another, can we throw a prawn on the barbie and do tim tam shots ?
There are some great wines that come from Tassie.
Your lesson on Aussie slang is a brilliant idea.
"Aussie, Aussie, Aussie oi, oi, oi " ๐Ÿ™‚
Sorry I forgot Tassie. They are also great for Cider (Mercury), Gin and Beer. :)

• Heart

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
Maybe they are getting these for pasta. ;)

This is fabulous, its multifunctional, he can pull his tools/equipment around behind him to different parts of the garden, he wont need to keep going back to the shed to collect things.
Honestly I hope noone on here has one of these BUT seriously have you ever seen anything more ridiculous. A beautiful addition if you lack space, if you buy crap like this no wonder you lack space, save your money and get a mortgage to buy a place with more space.
Or a wheelbarrow. Iโ€™ve just bought one and I couldnโ€™t be happier with it.

Should have an up to date version placed on the head of their bed ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ˜‚View attachment 556465
It would be equally appropriate if she wore it , correct year obvs, on her head.

• Haha

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
@Milking Keynes, my dog Leo would be useless at security. In fact, he would be rubbish add anything dogs usually do other than providing a super friendly, overโ€“enthusiastic, somewhat annoying, but totally-incredibly-happy-dog greeting for all the attendees. Could we have a category of "dog hospitality"?! ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’•
Leo has been added to the list with pleasure! He will be one of the welcoming committee for our esteemed VIP guests. This is a covetable position and Iโ€™m sure he will put our guests at ease in case of last minute nerves. ๐Ÿถโค

• Heart

katiesmith81

VIP Member
So, you have a beard? I really don't know what Conchita is doing nowadays. I'm not a fan of the ESC.
Yeah I do lol I shave and its back within about 2-3 days haha and yeah ESC is awful to be quite frankly honest, about the only decent song well two I think are the '96 one of our entry and then the following years one was far far better which won, but since then has been a joke to be quite honest

Yeah when it grows back is more stuble to be honest haha

• Haha

Margo Polo

VIP Member
I go away to sort out shit in the bank and to take him indoors to the fucking "Garden center" for Ivy and pots .. then to do the weekly shopping and you lot go head 6 pages ... shame on you all!!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Well well what has the fuckwit done now ... she is posting shit about her #webshite again??

I have my airpods in as him indoors is sleeping but Lady Sky is curled up with me at the computer .........

I am listening to Duran Duran "Ordinary World" my god I can't blubber anymore ...it is a song I have always loved but before I had "Touch me" by Sam Fox blasting .... Jesus .. 1 extreme to the other with me Tattler lovers :love::love::love::love:

Now I have changed to Level42 "Something about you" ... Jesus I need help!!!!!

1 bottle down ..... ohhhhhh what a fucking Liberty! ....Do I give a fuck .... I think alot of Tattlers feel the same .... If after this episode in our lives we are not all alcoholics...I would not be surprised!! ahahahaha .. just kidding!

But I would need to be a drug addict ... meth/heroin/or crack to listen to this hoe anymore! The shit and lies she has written on that crap excuse of a website/blog is beyond any normal person's capability .. You need a line of Cock .. oppps sorry coke to get through it!

OOHHH here it comes .... Mel and Kim ... "Respectable" ... something you could never be Chlymlydia!
Oh how I love you! ๐Ÿคฃโค I forgot about Sam Fox. I have that song on my Spot account but sung by diVinyls.โค

• Heart

ella1979

VIP Member
Yes, it was Number 5 blooms. I noticed that as well and where are all the Joe Malone Candles???
That house is looking bleaker by the day.
no 5 are a nice but small company in Bramhall Cheshire, they have supplied nermina the footballers wife...

• Haha

Oops...

VIP Member
A joint effort?
Public speaking isnโ€™t my thing. And communication is key when demonstrating to a select few.
Iโ€™m all about the practical.
I can Zhuzh and faff those twigs to within an inch.
Oh! I hope Twig Faffing gets put up for Tent nomination ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha