Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Better late than never @SteffiM. Although I'm still verging on never.

- She cleans the camera by breathing on the lens and wiping it with her dress sleeve. So here's the problem. You're nasty. And not in the good way.

- She says you're not going to believe the sounds coming from the house. There are no workmen today. She has silence apart from Porter, but animals don't count. How they can pack that much stupid in one body is a medical mystery to me.

- Lauren has asked her when she wants to kick start phase two. She honestly said she needs to put it off until early next year. She needs to save some more pennies. These people are boring. I'm bored. This is boring.

- She's shows us her PR H&M dress that she's wearing. The one she wiped her lens with. More floral for spring. Groundbreaking. She's not opened her order as these are fulfilling her so much. She thinks hands down this is the best thing H&M have done since her collection. They're so align with her. She sent it over saying guys I want it all. At this juncture, you're actually lower than a worm's tit.

- She says it's quiet apart from Porter crying for his mummy. He's locked in the kitchen. Standard.

- Another birthday present - the joy. Bored, bored. No wait something is coming through. A gifted magnolia tree. Nope bored, bored. She's going to plant it and buy a bench so it's a focal point.

- She lists the names of the flowers for her new flower beds. She can pronounce none. Now I'm not necessarily saying you're stupid, but maybe you should take up an activity that doesn't require any intellect. Like colouring.

- She's gone on a shopping spree on Amazon. She kept making order after order after order. Just like beautiful gift cards in bulk that you can add your own message. I imagine 'I'm sorry Nicky for unleashing the red dragon' still awaits to be written.

- She's booked a private puppy trainer as Porter keeps barking at the sound of her voice. She moans to Ali when he returns that she can't vlog. Firstly, where has Ali gone? JK. Rhetorical question. The car park obviously. But he's normally like the Olympic torch - never allowed to go out. Secondly, dogs bark for attention. I want to be nice to you Lydia, I really do, but you're just so stupid.

- She's very self-aware and has realised the reason she didn't do well at school is she should have had her own tutor. Tutor Lesson one. You can't fix stupid. She thrives off person to person praise. Her mind wanders when people talk to her. Porter continues to bark and she fangs 'alright alright' and let's him into the living room. He's trying to get her attention by pulling on her dress, but she ignores him. She's distracted. She's opening another birthday gift. Obviously. She puts him back in the kitchen because he's going to ruin her haul and ruin mummy's makeup. Scenario Nightmare - If I was stranded on an deserted island with you, I'd be making a canoe out of you.

- She's bought a rollneck jumper. Only one. She says she buys in bulk usually. Socks. They're not right. Thongs next. For gardening. Too many stupid people. Too few bullets.

- She tells Ali to come hither. She's treated him to a USB cable. First kinky gardening thongs now cable to tie him up in the greenhouse. Be still my beating heart. Said no-one ever.

- She's been walking around the house saying I cannot find my camera in an Iranian accent. She loves how Iranians say cammm-er-aaaa. Congratulations on not making it through another vlog without saying something overtly racist. Black lives m...WHAT?!

- The cake stand arrived broken. She feels it's such a faff sending things back. That's because you order so much shit that Cawwee would be able to claim squatter's rights at the post office.

- She wishes she could command Porter not to pull on mummy's clothes. Her puppy lesson was cancelled as she used the wrong link. May I never run out of Tattle moderator approved ways to tell you you're stupid.

- Ali is singing Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir? to Lumi. But definitely not in French. She tells Ali he looks very sexy in his pinny. Sexy is not the condition he has. Definitely not. It's commonly known as 'being whipped'.

-She thinks the general theme of the vlog has been practicality. It's not. It's stupidity. But great vlog Lydia. It was the end for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109

happyforest

Chatty Member
I think she went down the Hermés rabbit hole due to Nicky-gate. To give the finger to the "haters", to prove her wealth and connections despite the drama surrounding her (at the time: bananas and buying bots, etc.).

I don't think she really likes the Hermés bags. They're huge and clunky compared to the bags she's loved for years. I think she loved the Dior and Chloe bags she regularly carried far more. But in true form for an insecure yet vainglorious personality, she pivoted to the exclusive Hermés bags/belts in order to elevate herself in the audience's eyes. She was so desperate to succeed at it that she went the preloved route, and then fanged when people balked at her insistence that the saggy Birkin was new. Likely the reason she didn't "unbox" the Kelly. She didn't want to get schooled yet again on the definition of "preloved". No way was she offered a black/palladium Kelly after buying one fucking belt at the boutique. Bitch please!

She is such an empty vessel in every sense. Her blood family doesn't bring her joy, or her nieces/nephews (one of which is a newborn FFS!), nor does her marriage. Not even her pets. All she cares about it is how she is perceived by the world at large. It's why she practically gives herself visible cramps, visibly clenching, posing on tip toes, leg extended a la Beckham. Victoria Beckham used to give me the same vibes, but it's undeniable that she loves her family and is actually quite good at designing clothing. Lydia on the other hand cannot bring anything to successful fruition. Everything she attempts is lackluster. Such as announcing launches in her grubby dressing gown having just rolled out of bed, looking like a slob. The GLOBY launch failing spectacularly. The new branding of old shit, that didn't even work. Even her Millen pound house is a disappointment.

If it wasn't so alarming, it would be fascinating. Like someone else mentioned, she brings experts in for stupid shit like planting flowers and "dressing rooms", but doesn't bother to work on her own grammar. Spell check is free you stupid shit!

She bangs on about bespoke tailored clothing in the same vlog that she's pushing Nasty Gal polyester tat. The same week she admits Ali cooks everything, she releases an #ad claiming to be cooking everything herself due to some new Tupperware contraption. She cannot be trusted. I don't think she has the reach she used to have. Think about it. The recent #ads have been detergents and Tupperware. Karma? God knows.

BTW Lydia, you do not have high arches. You wish you had delicate feet with high arches (LIKE VICTORIA DOES!!). It's not the same thing. You have flat, wide feet, and this isn't your fault. What IS your fault is your claiming you have anatomy you do not have. And here's a handy tip, a nice rich red, plum, or even bright pink toe polish would make your feet look less hobbit-ish. Pale nude toe polish makes your feet look even flatter and wider. Trust me. You're welcome.

#putbackthekitchendooryouabsoluteknob

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

Stefano

VIP Member
FML ........40 mins .. do I have to .. FFS Millen .. I prefer talking to Tattlers than watching your shitshow vlogs....

Ok not even 1 minute in and :

1: Things get dry in a greenhouse .. funny that?
2: She is spending the whole day in the Greenhouse .. funny that too .. isn't that the norm?
3: She nearly fucking gave me a heartattack I thought the silly bish was naked .. "my eyes .. myyy fucking eyesssss!!" ... who the actual fuck wears that in a greenhouse???

4: She found some seeds in her drawer .. well those are the only seeds going in your drawers lovelyx :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
5: She has done fuck all this morn based on just filming (by herself) and gardening (so exhausting I know Tattlers) .. but still she is owed Alcohol .... Rose daaaahling ... "Whispoering Angels Vagina" anymoney! THE COFFINS GET A DRINK SO STANDS TO REASON THAT THE CADAVER GETS ONE TOO :LOL::LOL::LOL:

6: She has not learned 1 thing about the dog from the last bashing on Mondays pathetically viewed vlog .. she is home "Alone" and he is running wild around the garden .. she is shutting the fucking door and he is outside waiting and she laughs :mad: ..... The dog could get run over or escape .. she really is a fucking douche and mark my words something WILL happen to that little pup ...It is a nightmare waiting to happen ... and don't get me started on how she speaks to him ...

7: Talking shite about how she has grown and the blog has been neglected .. 10 years in the business .. blah blah blah ... the blog wasn't designed well (strange that :rolleyes:) and how she felt lost when all other bloggers (who work harder and did it better than her) came on the scene ... woe is me..... shut the actual fuck up!

8: With this new re-brand she wants people to fall in love with her .. be inspired ...feel the essence of her ...... Well there is 1 problem .. You have to be a likeable person first .. no amout of Fucking Chloe Digital will help you with that! Period!

9: "I wanted to CAPITALIZE"on all of those clicks driving (revenue) to other sites as I have worked too hard to build up an audience to send elsewhere" ... This is her essence guys .. money grabbing bitch through and through.
A:
1 problem again is that your audience is driven to you by Bots essentially on Insta.
B: You do not work hard .. far from it.
C: You are pissed off only becuase you don't get the money other sites get from genuine authenticity.
D: YOU drive people away just being you .. nothing to do with the clicks my love as can be seen over the last 3 weeks of vlogs slowly dying in viewings!

10: She will have everything from Hair and Beauty (cough) / Fashion (cough) and lifestyle (cough) all in 1 place ....When in reality all her viewers need is a trusty copy of our Tattler WIKI PAGE to see what she is all about lols! Swipe up on the Red button :p

Ok I cannot do the rest I am sorry .. It is just a huge pile of bullshit as usual.

The only thing this re-brand of all her platforms will do is give her power to silence / to control the narrative / to cancel people and algorithms and to ultimately overinflate her ego with lots of lovely and sweetly sickening posts from her minions.... PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
According to chloe digital they don't have their own hosting and just utilise whatever the current host is for the clients site. Hmmm. /nerd
This is a fail on the LEM "team" side and Chloe Digital. I run all of my companies on VPS (virtual private servers) and have a dedicated tech team that updates, maintains, and handles new launches.

Chloe Digital was hired for the design (look/feel) and development (coding), most likely. This means they are working with the web host, the actual WordPress installation, and Cloudflare (content delivery network) setup (which are the two things that failed).

The two main errors they are experiencing are a 10-minute back-end fix –– tops (I could do it in that time and I'm not a developer).

The fact that her site has been down for hours is just embarrassing and a testament to Lydia's half-assed approach and lack of quality follow-through on everything she touches.

They should have launched that site on a local server for review, pushed it live, and gated it with a "Coming Soon" page days in advance to build hype and focus on email lead generation efforts.

It's clear there was no competent nor cohesive strategy whatsoever.

Those kinks should have been worked out during client QA (quality assurance) checks. Not on launch day.

Lydia Muppet Millen doesn't have a business clue and if you've been doing something for "10" odd years –– you should.

Instead, Lydia takes to Instagram Stories to lie about people crashing her site, when in reality the back-end simply was poorly executed. She's a whole idiot.

Schadenfreude.

Esf7FViVoAA1qPn.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Dear Diary,

So here we are after nearly 10 years. I've finally launched my dream website. I just love this for me. All them silly moo moos crashing it. I manifested that I would break the internet. I'm just so self aware. But seriously if @chloedigital do not fix it like 5 minutes ago... My affiliate links won't click by themselves. Although I am extremely good at writing, sometimes words are simply not enough to express how I'm feeling, which is why I fall to the ground, slam doors and occasionally throw things. I seriously should get a bonus check for every launch I make it through without slapping the stupid out of the fucktards I have to deal with. And I was meant to be starting my new life again with reflexology! After all the trolls telling ME how to train My dog on My channel. I can't hear their insults anyway over my self-confidence.

Did you see Frow's no hate on other influencers? Well just wait until she sees my new website. She couldn't be me on the best day of her life. If only I'd had a one to one tutor I'd have a PhD in everything. I only work well with others when they leave me the fuck alone. And Claire Chanelle getting filler in her nose. First my panelling. Then my nose. I'm sorry was that last name Bitch, first name Psychotic?

I said to my PT that my neck feels like I've done ten rounds with Mike Tyson. It's all the stress gardening. At least it keeps me busy until it's time to be drunk. It is Rosé season after all. Wine makes me frisky. My husband just looked so sexy in his pinny. He replied don't get your gardening knickers in a twist waiting. Now I'm not saying he's dickless. But I would need my magnifying glass and my eyebrow tweezers to find it. He's sleeping in the shed tonight. Well the one he's yet to manifest.

Love Lydia xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

remikendalls

Hi- first time poster here!
I honestly did not realized how Lyd was making me so depressed up until her last video.
I knew that she was not treating that dog nicely but then I saw the comments and I did some research and found this amazing place. I knew something was really off with her but when you check her comments on her videos, everyone seems to love her.

Every time I watched her vlogs I was feeling so depressed, as we are the same age, I was just thinking how did she get so successful to have this luxurious life.. My boyfriend never I understood why I was watching her videos. He told me that she must be so bored with her life with doing fuck all day lol.

I just wanted to thank you all for shattering that glass. It was so refreshing and such a relief to see that all of this was a fucking lie and she is actually a super miserable person. I hope more people would come to this realization especially after seeing how she treats that poor puppy.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Good Morning Everyone!!!

This wonderful gift of a new website for us all to use in our daily lives, erm well its still not working. I get ERROR ESTABLISHING A DATABASE CONNECTION! that is on Safari and on Google Chrome I get 503 SERVICE UNAVAILABLE!!!

Google says:

The “error establishing a database connection” is probably one of the most common and frightening errors that WordPress users can encounter. ... This error means your website is no longer communicating or has access to your WordPress database, and thus your entire website goes down.

Oh dear, what a total shame!

Read this fantastic comment!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I get so annoyed with her ‘be kind’ rubbish. Maybe she should eat some of her home cooking and ‘be kind’ to pregnant women instead of abusing them in their third trimester 🤬
Well this is exactly the thing. She pulls out a “I’m a person please be kind” card (and listen, nobody should receive death threats or profanities sent their way, but I think we all agree on that), but then goes on to verbally abuse a pregnant woman and not just in the heat of the moment (still unacceptable) but for months afterwards.

Not only is this poor behavior for any human, this is atrocious behavior for a business which is what Lydia was acting as when she got the treatments.

Listen, as she said herself, nobody is sending her things because she’s a doll and a sweetheart and they just want to do things out of the goodness of their heart. Brands send her product to review because she’s a sales lady. Salons, restaurants, shops give her discounted treatments because she’s a sales lady. These are not private things just by the nature of the business interaction. they give you free goods and services with the expectation that you will sell your viewers and get ROI.

Furthermore, when she includes those business in a blog, any kind of expectation that “this is just my private thing” is absolutely out the window. The nose job, previous salon visit with Nicky, massages, visits to a hotel with discounted rates. They’re not discounting this because you’re the Queen of Sheba and they’re bowing to your magnitude. No, a member of the marketing team or the owner of the business thought it might be good ROI to give you an incentive to stay and try out the goods and services. Therefore, you’re here to work (and of course they hope you enjoy them so they go out of their way).

I personally have worked in hospitality and marketing in the digital space and loathe the idea of giving influencers anything except product away for free. Why would I give her an free suite stay when John and Paula have been saving their pennies a whole year to spend each anniversary here in an entry level room?

Back to Nicky. As i understand, Nicky gave free services to Lydia and Carrie during their first appointment in December 2019. Whether we approve or disapprove, this was a business decision on Nickys part and a business relationship started between her and Lydia.

Lydia could have paid for the first treatment and refused to put it on camera and make money off of it in the blog should she wanted to keep that relationship “private”.

But she didn’t. Then she lost her temper, went on at Nicky in June/July 2020 and kept being malicious to her for months afterwards and then in the February video claimed “breach of privacy”.

What?

Were you not planning on giving Nicky exposure if you liked her services?? You chose to make this a business relationship from the start and behaved abhorrently. Should the CEO (as you, boss bitch you, proudly claim to be) of Net a Porter start screaming in a conference room with their partners, and then try to destroy the partners business, you best believe that interaction would not be expected to be private or to feel sorry for the CEO, the person in power, because they’re “human too”.

So Lydia. You are a salesperson. You are a business. You should have a private life and your are a person. But don’t expect to make money off of your viewers and then not to have comments or opinions on the way you do business. Don’t want to hear it? Don’t put it on youtube to profit off of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
BREAKING NEWS

Woman waits ten years to launch.... a broken website

If she genuinely doesn’t watch the news, read comments and lives her life in her own little bubble surrounded by her “team” it is literally no wonder she is the way she is. To get so worked up about a fucking website shows how detached from reality she really is.

Here mare a few nuggets I cherrypicked 🍒

“This space will be updated regularly and sometimes may even see new outfits before Instagram does. If you want to save it as a page on your mobile home screen to check regularly, I would definitely suggest doing so now.”

The aggressiveness/demanding nature “I would definitely suggest doing so now.”

“Welcome to the beautiful world of Lydia Millen”

THEN IT CRASHED AGAIN 😂😂😂😂

What an absolute fuckwit. You had one job and to launch a website.

I also find it highly amusing how she ranks the level of intelligence from her viewers. “Oh my gosh, you crashed the site you silly moo moos.” No you absolute bellend, it’s shit.

Just so everyone is clear and so that none of you are confused. The HUGE project that her and team have been working on and which has been the DREAM for years.... is a website. A website that doesn’t even work. could you be anymore deluded. Webshite

“Minons aplenty gather quick
I’ve another launch that’s fucking shit.

A website! New branding! A home on the net!
It’s the ultimate DREAM that nobody gets!

My amazing team got it all wrong
As my site didn’t stay live for very long!

I’m stomping, shouting and kicking the dog
All I wanted was to flog from my blog.

Now my DREAM team in the U S of A
Won’t be getting a single days pay!

Breathe chicken breathe said my assistant Cawwwie
As I’ve given a black eye to poor little Ali

This whole thing, is one big hot mess
Its not my fault it’s stupid Wordpress

You silly moo moos have crashed my site
I think you’re all stupid, you believe any old shite.

Everyone else will take the blame
Then I’ll continue with my flogging and fame!”

Lydiot chill out and have a banana 🍌
It’s just another day in your life filled with pointless drama!” 💅🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
I think I speak for all of us when I say: What in the fresh hell?

What is Lydiot searching for... other than a clue, a competent WordPress technician ... her dignity?

Can this brand-begging monstrosity do anything without half-assing it and making a complete buffoon of herself? (Asking for a few Tattle Life friends.)

Only something this absurd could catapult me back into the Lydiot Tattlesphere. Amiright? :cool:😂 And her website debacle has nothing to do with site traffic, and everything to do with a failed WordPress database, improper Cloudflare connection (content delivery network), and a lack of brain cells. Schadenfreude.

Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 3.32.44 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Jeana J

Merlin the whippet also reporting for boundary ‘paw-trol’ 🐾 . He has the obvious advantage of speed but also the cinched in waist of dreams and fur the colour of sunny flash, for camouflage purposes. One other attribute, which he doesn’t like to brag about, is his head cunningly disguises as a spin bike saddle.
4661F30C-7B3B-4982-8D02-8492CBB7D640.jpeg
#stealthhound

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Delizia

VIP Member
Wait wait wait, hold on. She said in latest video at 20:26 approx "I've said this in previous videos but you just didn't know I was talking about her, but Chloe is like my sister from another mister". So THAT's the new business venture she was on about in previous video ??????? W.T.F
She's soooo over the top OMG I can't.

I have honestly never in my life seen a person so arrogant and so hyped up about their own self, wowwwww. The girl really thinks she's invented the internet with her blog.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Stefano

VIP Member
It is late here in Italy ...midnight to be exact ... but him indoors is asleep with Little Miss Sky in her bed but we were able to go out for food in a restaurant today and it was like a fantasy for us ...to be fed and watered and to sit in the middle of a field and feel human ....this to me is living! I would never want a Gucci/Hermes/Dior bag to compensate this feeling ...Just to be alive ... to feel the wind and the sun on my face ...to see my Fiancee happy that he didn't have to cook .....It was Magic ... the DREAM!!!!!! This was a Dream ... not a piece of clothing ..or an object! 2 PEOPLE HAPPY .. IN EACH OTHERS COMPANY.......It doesn't have a price! xxxxxxx

And to anyone that thinks that these" influencers" have it great .. just remember ... you don't have to wake up and think about content for this week ... we don't have to photograph having a shit on the toilet...we don't have to worry about negative comments ... we don't have to keep up buying crap all the time .

We can live a "Normal" life ..we are not judged ... we don't need anyone's approval .... we can just be us ...without fear and without panic that we are not "in fashion".

I for 1 am happy I never have to pitch myself against a group that will always eternally be unhappy and will never be content in life ... as it's always a race to the top!

Think hard and be you always! xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I think she went down the Hermés rabbit hole due to Nicky-gate. To give the finger to the "haters", to prove her wealth and connections despite the drama surrounding her (at the time: bananas and buying bots, etc.).

I don't think she really likes the Hermés bags. They're huge and clunky compared to the bags she's loved for years. I think she loved the Dior and Chloe bags she regularly carried far more. But in true form for an insecure yet vainglorious personality, she pivoted to the exclusive Hermés bags/belts in order to elevate herself in the audience's eyes. She was so desperate to succeed at it that she went the preloved route, and then fanged when people balked at her insistence that the saggy Birkin was new. Likely the reason she didn't "unbox" the Kelly. She didn't want to get schooled yet again on the definition of "preloved". No way was she offered a black/palladium Kelly after buying one fucking belt at the boutique. Bitch please!

She is such an empty vessel in every sense. Her blood family doesn't bring her joy, or her nieces/nephews (one of which is a newborn FFS!), nor does her marriage. Not even her pets. All she cares about it is how she is perceived by the world at large. It's why she practically gives herself visible cramps, visibly clenching, posing on tip toes, leg extended a la Beckham. Victoria Beckham used to give me the same vibes, but it's undeniable that she loves her family and is actually quite good at designing clothing. Lydia on the other hand cannot bring anything to successful fruition. Everything she attempts is lackluster. Such as announcing launches in her grubby dressing gown having just rolled out of bed, looking like a slob. The GLOBY launch failing spectacularly. The new branding of old shit, that didn't even work. Even her Millen pound house is a disappointment.

If it wasn't so alarming, it would be fascinating. Like someone else mentioned, she brings experts in for stupid shit like planting flowers and "dressing rooms", but doesn't bother to work on her own grammar. Spell check is free you stupid shit!

She bangs on about bespoke tailored clothing in the same vlog that she's pushing Nasty Gal polyester tat. The same week she admits Ali cooks everything, she releases an #ad claiming to be cooking everything herself due to some new Tupperware contraption. She cannot be trusted. I don't think she has the reach she used to have. Think about it. The recent #ads have been detergents and Tupperware. Karma? God knows.

BTW Lydia, you do not have high arches. You wish you had delicate feet with high arches (LIKE VICTORIA DOES!!). It's not the same thing. You have flat, wide feet, and this isn't your fault. What IS your fault is your claiming you have anatomy you do not have. And here's a handy tip, a nice rich red, plum, or even bright pink toe polish would make your feet look less hobbit-ish. Pale nude toe polish makes your feet look even flatter and wider. Trust me. You're welcome.

#putbackthekitchendooryouabsoluteknob
Well said! It was me who said about bringing experts.
I don't like Lidl, never have, and try not to watch her. As for reading any of her poorly constructed, error strewn writing, I'd rather stick pins in my eyes. I suppose I find her an interesting case study and, of course, I love the discussions here.
What constantly baffles me is how she operates. I could understand if she put a lot of effort into 'paid for' work and not so much into other areas but she doesn't put effort into anything. She is presented with content opportunities by brands and engineers opportunities herself but fails to run with them.
Examples can be seen everywhere....
GHD event at the Shard. Did we see anything of interest about London, the location, the building (apart from the view), the room, the product? No.
Puppy. Did we hear about the process of buying a pup, how to choose a breed, a breeder, what to watch out for? Did we hear how to care for them, vet check ups, food, sleeping arrangements, grooming, safety? No.
Interior decoration. Did we understand how to choose a designer, the design process, honing your own style, choosing colours for different aspects, adding texture, materials? No.
Fashion. Has she ever discussed body shapes, styles for differential shapes, fabrics, capsule wardrobes, developing your style? No.
Gardening. Do we know the basic requirements, soil type, aspect, equipment, tools, seed and plant choice? No.
Brands. Do we know how to pronounce names, brand heritage, leather types, fabrics? No.
If I felt she put in some effort and really took us with her on these ventures I would have more respect. If she worked hard and educated herself I would warm to her. I've been on this thread long enough to know that feelings have changed towards her. She's not honest, hard working or likeable. In fact she's positively unpleasant and lazy a lot of the time.
I'm not sure where she is going but something has to change and I'm not sure she is capable of making that change.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

LadyChat

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: (thanks to whoever coined the word 'webshite')

Lydia Millen #86 Webshite's a Fail, faux tupperware for sale - face it Lyds - just like your biscotti, you're stale!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58