Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Thread got locked so quick update- Snoopy and Muffin are registered to join the Boundary Protection Services Unit - a specially designated unit of guard dogs patrolling the periphery of our venue at Downtonbury so that influencers cannot infiltrate, film and copy for their (lack of) content.

I seem to recall from Fur Babies that Muffin is an excellent digger (I think he dug up my long lost Christmas ornaments for Gem to bring home) - and a big barker so I think this honoured role will suit both Muffin and Snoopy. Welcome to both and good luck with your mission. 🐶🐶
Muffin , although she acts like a man is a very pretty girl!! But she will be an excellent BPSU!

Reactions: 9

LadyChat

Chatty Member
Same. Also thought it was only a mock up. Who was this all the time I am on tattle? This is gold. We should send a copy to Charlie!
And a copy to Lydia! It could be quite the show when she gets the lawyers onto it for using his image 😂 😂 😂 This is amazing!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Oops...

VIP Member
Didn’t it just require medication to make it bearable? The words ‘me’, ‘mine’ and ‘myself’ were like a tsunami of arrogance. The comments on YouTube are incredibly negative, yet absolutely justified.
I almost feel like we should invite her to Downtonbury so we can collectively help her. I’m just afraid she will be mauled on entry by our pet pack.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That cannot happen. We want to have fun...no energy vampires allowed. Sorry - but thems the rules. 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I can't stop laughing. I am toasting Chloe Digital for their "Hermés quality" of a website launch. This is even funnier with a stiff shot of Vodka.

Today has been classic Lydia. Her mediocrity is the most consistent thing about her. Lauren Costly is likely thankful this is happening right now so it takes the heat off her, ahem, "designs". Lydia cannot wait for completion before launching anything. Incapable of follow through. She is her own worst enemy. She shouldn't have "launched" the conversation until the new blog was a proven, functioning site.

Same with all these renovations. She shows things that are halfway done, then gets all upset when her viewers (which are funding her lifestyle) point out how incomplete or wrong everything is. Still no new faucets in the kitchen, right? What happened to the antique butcher block topper on the island that she banged on about? She hasn't even fixed the damn upside down lamp shades in the living room fixture; how lazy are these two adults?

As to the constant comments about her "transitioning", I find them offensive because the Queens I've had the honour of knowing have been flawless. Lydia WISHES she looked as good. No chunky unblended contour, gorgeous poise, no stomping or hunching around, just pure grace. AS IF Lydia could pass as one of them.

@Milking Keynes & @Oops... our puppy would be delighted to attend the festivities. Wilbur is happy to provide his mad truffle hunting skills, although in a pinch he can patrol the perimeter. Caveat being he'll likely enthusiastically greet anyone he meets vs actually protecting any of us. Bless him, he's yet to meet a stranger.
View attachment 552803
Oh, what a cheeky chappy - that gorgeous face! Wilbur will be joining the Sniffer Dogs and will be given a great welcome from his comrades-in-arms. Delighted he can join us providing energy and enthusiasm to the team. 🐶🐶❤

• Heart

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Blah blah blah, veg talk, rebranding, she's FINALLY happy with the new blog design, dumps on the past design (which she claimed to love at the time), blah blah blah, grinding her teeth trying to remember to be nice to Porter, drinking wine, slagging a facial cleanser, blah blah blah, fanging people's inability to appreciate the vision of the bathroom of dumps.

This is how she gardens in this vlog. Milk maid erotica and uncomfortably, tightly cinched fleece get up. Loads of extra limestone flooring behind the greedhouse. Not as luxe as the Head and Shoulders shampoo on the T I N Y tray in the shower of dreams.

And ending with not bothering to close drawers and tidy up the vanity of dreams. Next to an open toilet, seriously, even the seat is up.

There is absolutely no luck in the bungalow.
View attachment 551980View attachment 551983View attachment 551988View attachment 551989View attachment 551991View attachment 551992
All the while looking like they put their hands in mud smeared it across her cheeks yup.....

I cant remember if thats on the event Downtonbury Festival but it should be!

How to look like a complete wazzock

• Haha

Leeleebeb75

So, I'm on her new youtube video and it says only 5000 people have watched as for now. Given that she's so enigmatic in her insta post, it can't be that many people who would have guessed she was launcing her new website, she hasn't even posted the link to it or swipe up in a story. So, let's say the views from her announcement in the new youtube video are the same people who supposedely "crashed" that jokesite.... it only took 5000 ???? I'm no tech expert (I'm rather a grandma in that department I admit), but it's not a lot. Her amazng team probably saw the usual 1 person per month reading her blog thinking it wouldn't be such a success and took a really low subsciption to a server XD
I have just seen your comment and said the same thing.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Husband who works in programming confirms that the current message (below) on the website has nothing to do with traffic, and literally just means someone on the back end hasn't installed everything properly.
Let's just remember it's not like a website launching a product for sale. Her Globy shite didn't even earn a website crash.

My theory:

Chloe Digital/Carrie were panicking whilst Lydia was in her appointment that the website was not working, fence the vlog upload delay. It gets to 6pm and they're like "shit she will be out soon, we just have to hit go on the vlog". So they do so, and when she's out of her appointment tell her that everyone instantly crashed the website, when in reality it has been live at all yet.

View attachment 552266
I dont know to be honest if it'll be a self managed service like a whats called VPS (Virtual Private Server is what I have is where the person running it has full control over whats on it,personally like having full control over rather than shared hosting) I cant imagine a company using shared or offering rather shared hosting and not having something as well needed like a MySQL PHP extension to be honest lol and nah dont worry about before lol

The other being a managed VPS where the hosting company manages it (slightly more expensive) and then up right at the top are dedicated servers but they cost a fortune, where its usually a rack in a data centre somewhere thats the client/customer of the hosting company, like of a drive fails or something has to be physically replaced etc

Margo Polo

VIP Member
View attachment 553223
Is this supposed to be used in the freezer? Once the product is frozen you can keep it for a long time, so why would I buy a special Tupperware that ''keeps it for 5 more days''? Seems like she does not understand it's for the fridge? It's a bit gadgety for the freezer. Plus who keeps biscotti in the freezer? Isn't it supposed to be a biscuit that you can keep in a jar like pian d'épice or speculoos biscuits?
She's not even making an effort and showing a nice meal that looks as fresh as if from today.
It’s because it’s ‘ Italian biscotti’ 😂🤣.

• Haha
  • Sick

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Lydia Millen is an irresponsible pet owner – period.

Precisely, I have two Pomeranians, and I know better than to ever leave them outside alone (or off their leashes in wide-open spaces). Their size, like Porter, gives them a disadvantage outdoors.

They are literally the same size as the prey that many predators in all environments hunt. Small dogs like Porter could easily be swept up by an eagle, hawk, another dog, and other animals in the country. And smaller dogs tend to bark a lot, alerting other predators to their position.

How does this dimwitted buffoon NOT understand this?

It's no wonder why poor Lynx met the business end of Farmer Joe's rifle –– Lydiot is a mindless and irresponsible pet owner.

Lydiot had better wise up or, yet again, she'll learn the hard way. Porter deserves better.

Do you want to sign up your two Pomeranians to Downtonbury Security? We can enlist them if you wish and they can join one of our security teams. 🐶🐶❤

• Haha

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Was watching that video about the stuff on LEM from ugh forgot her name this video

She can't have not known what dogs are like she's just outright incredibly stoooopid!

I mean my best friend when she got Cruise at points had him in a cage but its only for a very short amount of time until they yeah become house trained essentially, but when around people nah was free to go everywhere

Like Mav and his female lover lol they'll stand at opposite ends of the stairs or where my best friend used to live and really go at it at each other, almost though maybe they are a lot calmer lol, K'ey and Sherpa lol, its when dogs really like each other is just how they act haha