Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
2nd Lydiot brand launch - another massive shit show and epic failure.

Her peers must all be laughing at her right now, just like we are.

I'll give it to her for consistency though.

What a fucking moron.
Think thats her imagining the paint fumes again possibly? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
I was actually going to ask this exact same thing a few doggie reels back. Do they run from him then video him catching up, do they tie him down then release him once they get far enough away. How do they make him stay put and not follow them, I dont think either of them are that fast on their feet.

I agree on her stubbornness BUT I also know she is a bit thick and has an incredible ego, so if someone told her she needed this done or she deserved it all being redone or that it would look much better and would be an easy job, she would believe them. Remember she is not the full quid.

Production Team Member
OMG I am despairing, I think the heinous, hapless, humongous error is mine, I read Gary as Ken on the production sheet - invitation list. What can I do, if anything to win back any semblance of professional respect from the ladies.
PS I did wonder why the interest in Ken Barlow :cry:

Of course you would NOT order pasta bowls, even though all you eat is pasta.
Well basically they just need a stone trough

Reactions: 3

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Oh thats a point when she's wiping that make up off her face with a towel, what did she apply with it a trowel?

Then decided (as I said earlier to dump her hands in mud and smear it across her cheeks), always looks horrible if you dont know what you're doing

Least I've got an excuse!

Or I could end up looking like (nothing against this person as they're a legend I think)
View attachment 552657😂😂😂
So, you have a beard? I really don't know what Conchita is doing nowadays. I'm not a fan of the ESC.

Reactions: 2

katiesmith81

VIP Member
I would love to make a course in Data Sciences. If I am able to, I know who I will ask about tips 🤪 I have some basic knowledge about SQL and data bases, but didn't refresh it really the last two years.
I'm just baffled they had obviously no test runs before this. This is ridiculous. Also, that there is no official comment about what happened and when the site will be up again (estimated of course).
Yeah was looking actually a while back called big data but other than just some basic videos yeah not really done very much to be honest, or at all really. Are even free ones think CodeAcademy might have something on that, was going to say is really cheap but is actually entirely free lol

Reactions: 2

katiesmith81

VIP Member
especially having the audacity to lie to say it’s crashed because of the people rushing to her site! She has a got to be cringing inside even saying it in front of Ali unless she really believes it’s due to massive amounts of people crashing her site but I call bullshit once again Lying Lydia is at it again!!!
Nah it wont be a crashed site by any stretch of the imagination forgot the type of problem if it'd be sort of from the application to the database, but then given that its cloudflare thats sitting infront of the site nah not a chance, the whole point is to stop that from happening in the first place lol, I mean for a basic setup with cloudflare, there's this thing where cloudflare can scan how the domains setup like its actual records (like www and anything after the @ for emails etc) then all that must be done is logging into where the domain was purchased from and changing the name servers to cloudflares and it'll work lol (did this myself years ago, but then didnt really bother keeping it)

I actually believe she had no pockets and put the sausage somewhere else. But I chose the more discrete way of articulating that. 😬
For some reason reminds me maybe of this song
dont ask!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Me being a nerd quite possibly lol (ok I admit it yeah lol)
some odd reason when looking at that again reminds me kind of of Lydiot haha

I mean considering on the IMDB this (is listed on there)
When a real estate development invades his Arctic home, Norm and his three lemming friends head to New York City, where Norm becomes the mascot of the corporation in an attempt to bring it down from the inside and protect his homeland.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1594972/

Obviously again disregarding genders lol