Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Wondering if this chappy's (ignoring genders lol) is how Lydia's going to be when she gets older
:unsure:lol

I.e. counting blessings, but that didnt take very long 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

AgiaNapa

She CINCHED IN her cotton H&M dress for gardening.🤣🤣🤣 Seriously, is she for real? It’s like watching a real-life parody of an actual fashion vlogger. (Btw, I have the exact same dress and it’s comfy but would look ridiculous cinched.) One minute in, and the store-bought hydrangeas have all wilted to shit. Sad times. Another minute, and she is aggressively blasting them and other innocent plants from the hose to “give them a drink”. As @ElleBelle so astutely observed “so much stupid packed in one person”.
It’s not. She is wearing the two piece I think. Not that it is any way better to do work in the garden...😒

• Haha

TacoSarah

Wondering if this chappy's (ignoring genders lol) is how Lydia's going to be when she gets older
:unsure:lol

I.e. counting blessings, but that didnt take very long 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sorry, that role has been taken by my dad.

I can’t say TCP without saying it in a Victor Meldrew voice.

• Haha

SunAndMoon

Chatty Member
I think she went down the Hermés rabbit hole due to Nicky-gate. To give the finger to the "haters", to prove her wealth and connections despite the drama surrounding her (at the time: bananas and buying bots, etc.).

I don't think she really likes the Hermés bags. They're huge and clunky compared to the bags she's loved for years. I think she loved the Dior and Chloe bags she regularly carried far more. But in true form for an insecure yet vainglorious personality, she pivoted to the exclusive Hermés bags/belts in order to elevate herself in the audience's eyes. She was so desperate to succeed at it that she went the preloved route, and then fanged when people balked at her insistence that the saggy Birkin was new. Likely the reason she didn't "unbox" the Kelly. She didn't want to get schooled yet again on the definition of "preloved". No way was she offered a black/palladium Kelly after buying one fucking belt at the boutique. Bitch please!

She is such an empty vessel in every sense. Her blood family doesn't bring her joy, or her nieces/nephews (one of which is a newborn FFS!), nor does her marriage. Not even her pets. All she cares about it is how she is perceived by the world at large. It's why she practically gives herself visible cramps, visibly clenching, posing on tip toes, leg extended a la Beckham. Victoria Beckham used to give me the same vibes, but it's undeniable that she loves her family and is actually quite good at designing clothing. Lydia on the other hand cannot bring anything to successful fruition. Everything she attempts is lackluster. Such as announcing launches in her grubby dressing gown having just rolled out of bed, looking like a slob. The GLOBY launch failing spectacularly. The new branding of old shit, that didn't even work. Even her Millen pound house is a disappointment.

If it wasn't so alarming, it would be fascinating. Like someone else mentioned, she brings experts in for stupid shit like planting flowers and "dressing rooms", but doesn't bother to work on her own grammar. Spell check is free you stupid shit!

She bangs on about bespoke tailored clothing in the same vlog that she's pushing Nasty Gal polyester tat. The same week she admits Ali cooks everything, she releases an #ad claiming to be cooking everything herself due to some new Tupperware contraption. She cannot be trusted. I don't think she has the reach she used to have. Think about it. The recent #ads have been detergents and Tupperware. Karma? God knows.

BTW Lydia, you do not have high arches. You wish you had delicate feet with high arches (LIKE VICTORIA DOES!!). It's not the same thing. You have flat, wide feet, and this isn't your fault. What IS your fault is your claiming you have anatomy you do not have. And here's a handy tip, a nice rich red, plum, or even bright pink toe polish would make your feet look less hobbit-ish. Pale nude toe polish makes your feet look even flatter and wider. Trust me. You're welcome.

#putbackthekitchendooryouabsoluteknob
True!
😘 (chef's kiss!)

• Haha

specialsnowflake123

Anyone else spot that in Lidl’s earlier Insta story, they’ve put the soothing gel for laser not just on her leg but also all over her foot and toes?

I’ve heard of people getting their toes lasered but why is she getting her entire foot lasered? Hobbit feet?

View attachment 554104
View attachment 554105
I get them lasered too! I have some random hairs and I guess it’s easier and quicker to do the whole foot 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow

Jeana J

Am I missing something? Why is this big? What’s the big deal with Chloe Digital?????

Doesn’t matter how fancy the website looks if the content is crap. You can polish a turd all you like Lydia, it’ll never be a diamond. All you’ve got is shiny shit.

Best gif (?) ever! Love it! 😍

• Haha

Tedcrew

Had this changed? Nothing in the bio at all.

And the cover photo for the second account she has is now sage green and the only accounts she follows are herself, Ali, the home account and her pets.

I’m now convinced she is using this only to total up follower numbers across all her accounts and present an accumulative total to brands.

There seems to be no point to this account at all.

View attachment 550956
View attachment 550957
I went to look at it and now is private account. Is it her?

Stephcc1285

SQL isn’t rocket science, she’s had a blog for years. It’s as if she waited till the day her sql ran out to act as if she’s busy lol.

• Haha

Chels71

Chatty Member
IF you are not worth the coin .... the business will see right through you ... simple as that ...

Working in the cut-throat business today is not like it was 2 yrs ago ..... the pandemic has made ppl think x 2 about spending money ...people are savvy with money now .... so this shilling shit for the sake of it is not feasible........... being business savvy is not something you can aquire ... it is born inside! You need to be business savvy from the start to get ahead ... to go up a level ..... But unfortunately she doesn't have it ....she doesn't appeal to the masses ! And that is what sells at the moment! sad but true!
Lot's of influencers have been receiving lots of PR products from luxury bra
I'm not going to lie, I used to watch Lydia. The constant spending money on rubbish and wasting so much just got on my nerves. We get it, she likes to spend money but during a pandemic when people are dying and losing jobs and livelihoods. Give it a bloody rest.
Lydia said she was just thinking of her followers when she was buying all those things to give content!! 😂🤣🤣