Lydia Millen #81 Brag away, we know Bunny won’t give you the Thyme of day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1:13 “Maybe I need to get a bike” I’m sure I saw a bike when Ali was organizing the shed.

2:27 Did you know she doesn’t have any running gear and she has to wear an Isabel Marant hat? Poor thing

6:27 “I’ve never used Bare Minerals skincare” She was waiting for the PR package! She’s used it once and it’s amaaaaaaaazing (love the toilet roll in the background)

8:49 She’s been working so much! She did 2 reels and some instagram stories. Ok Lydia.

10:41 Some people are waterfalls and some people are drains. Let’s ask Nikki what she thinks Lydia is.

11:32 Fearne Cotton sent her a voice note! OMG!!! BFF!!!

12:58 Hermes belt? Check. Prada Boots? Check.

15:24 Is that a scratch on the freshly painted door near the bespoke door handle?

15:59 Porter crying

16:33 Another muddy looking room

19:37 Bespoke puppy gates. WTF

24:30 The new bathroom floor looks like cheap vinyl. I like the wall tiles though.

28:50 It looks like the salt is here to stay.

29:46 Did they paint the kitchen without emptying the drawers? Wouldn’t you do a clear out before painting and not after?

31:05 A lot of Decleor products in this video. Secret ad or just plain brand adoration for a future campaign?

34:15 Glassware on the bathroom floor by the toilet 🤢

34:40 She keeps saying she is doing some spring organizing but hasn’t done anything

36:50 Ali doesn’t want presents from her because she has done the house. Does he mean paid?

38:06 Second time she complains about the dishware company not getting in touch with her. Don’t they know who she is?!?!

38:52 She’s obviously opening presents on Ali’s birthday.

43:54 She was going to make a birthday cake LOL

45:23 Same outfit on repeat

46:45 Tidying your kitchen after cooking = spring cleaning. The oven is being professionally cleaned.

50:57 Scorched biscotti. Yum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
WATERFALLS & DRAINS !!!!! You are a drain lovely actually a sewer drain to be honest.
She needs a bike. You have one in your shed on the wall that you don't use.
Shows us all her bare minerals & Espa in her teeny tiny bathroom. Fuckwitt.
Hands nicotine orange with appalling applied tan.
She feels very Ralph Lauren in a stripey shirt & that bloody H belt again !!!!
Wanking the door handles again. She definitely gets a orgasm from those knobs.
Bedroom carrys on the doom & gloom dropcloth theme.
But guess what en-suite has a TUMBLED MARBLE FLOOR. ITS SO ME ME ME ME ME.
Well Ali definitely would get to voice an opinion would he ? . Cant do a hour of her will stomach the rest later.
I never watch any of her vlogs, I refuse to add any views that might bring her AdSense or be a statistic she can use to sell herself to brands, plus she bores the pants off me. (I'm only here for you all, far too witty a crowd to walk away from.) She doesn't follow the ACA/ASA rules and thinks she is above all that. She has chosen to put her whole life online and it eats her up inside that she knows she only has the things and opportunities she does because she was prepared to forgo her privacy and share her life for everyone to see. She hates that people feel they have a right/access to her, hates that she knows her life is a sham and hates that the only reason she has got where she has, is because her followers and their views put her there. She hates her audience but knows without them she is nothing, has nothing. She desperately does not want to be Lydia, the kid no one really liked at school again, feeling she is left out of things, having to get a regular job. So she puts on this high and mighty act online and pretends she is someone rich that people will look up to and be taken in by. Her actions betray her though, her manners, the way she speaks, all of it. You can tell a mile off when someone is putting on a voice and trying to play pretend. Her world to me seems to be cracking apart, I am wondering how long she can milk this cash cow for? Personally, I think the cow is on its last legs!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
She claims that Ali didn't want a birthday present from Lydia because she's been "doing the house" and that's present enough

witch PLEASE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, yeah, tell that yourself until you believe it, LOL!

That dog does not look pleased to see her. She really is over egging how Porter loves her. It’s like a canine version of Mommie Dearest.
View attachment 526116
He somewhat looks like an attacking shark here. Go for it, buddy!

There is a very well known saying, those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones! I wonder if that applies to Lydia in this situation?
Don't worry, she only throws glass ware.

Wanking the door handles again. She definitely gets a orgasm from those knobs.
Maybe she hopes they'll grow bigger?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh my! 1 min into the vlog and Lying Lidi is saying she is moving her face strangely because she is cold!? Whaaaaat? I think it is more likely she is moving her face strangely because of the soreness caused by her lip fillers. The injection sites are clearly visible, especially on the lower lip. I walk my dog for over an hour in 25 degree Fahrenheit and my face has never been "frozen". She must think her followers are idiots! Oh boy, she's going to be a runner again! How many times has she started and abandoned this declaration?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She repeatedly sad that it is my problem not hers (I didn’t even say that I have problems with her redecorating, I sad what it looks like to ppl), least)...
She reads one page from a self-help book and uses that tidbit to aggressively reply to followers and tell them they have problems.

Don’t dish it if you can’t take it, Lidl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why on earth is she getting bespoke puppy gates made when they're only a temporary measure? Or does this mean she is planning on imprisoning Porter in the kitchen forever?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Why on earth is she getting bespoke puppy gates made when they're only a temporary measure? Or does this mean she is planning on imprisoning Porter in the kitchen forever?
Probably yes.... :( Poor little guy. :(

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
WTF is this hospital gown / moomoo / flour sack monstrosity?!
View attachment 526073

Apparently the knives were a birthday present for Ali.. I mean, both their careers are dying anyway, no need to drag out the suffering.
She actually made the point that Ali's parents gave him money for his birthday - he wanted to buy the knives - the money they gave him was insufficient - so she put in the rest of the money to buy him the knives. 🤬

She also made a point of saying Ali said he didn't want any big presents as '"I" (Lydia) have spent alot of money on the house renovation. 🤬

Seriously, she is vile. She makes him look an absolute fool / muppet.
And Ali was NOT himself in this vlog.

Yes but the dirty bowl of salt flakes is still there :sick:
I think the love affair with Lauren Costly is on the wane ...

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 76
Second half after glass of fizz - helps me cope with her !!!!!
Hideous Amazon jacket note when she pays its Amazon.
That dinner service looks like its been found in a random dig. Horrible.
Showing us her washing - groundbreaking content.
She waves those arms & hands around like politicians - they are complete liars as well.
She would love to know what us guys are doing to get our homes spring ready. Basically sweet FA some of us have a life & friends and get asked to other people's gardens lovely. Life is to short to keep playing dressing up & house faffing . We are real people & buy things with real money WE EARNED !!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Farrow and Ball have some odd colour names and I had to google where the name “drop cloth” comes from as I’ve never heard of it and by the sound of it it’s a dust sheet 🙄. I know, that doesn’t sound so posh. The living room equivalent must be “bin bag black”.

On the last flog, she mentioned her Farmer Gracy “purchase”. As Josie got a ton of free bulbs from them recently, I’d be surprised if she didn’t get something for nothing, otherwise shed be losing her touch. As soon as I saw Josie’s freebies, I emptied my online basket with them in disgust.

Wouldn’t be surprised if she ditched the Holland Cooper jacket after ITFs recent announcement on her collab.

No offence if you’ve got twin sinks in the bathroom as I do think they look great but it wouldn’t be my idea of heaven to share a bathroom with my fella gargling and farting next to me.

Porter’s just realised he’s so short he can limbo under the baby gate.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.