Lydia Millen #81 Brag away, we know Bunny won’t give you the Thyme of day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there an invidio link lovelies, as when I Google it, it says its been shut down.
I can't seem to include the exact link for some reason but it is working - https://www.invidious.tube/search?q=lydiamillen

Good luck - you can skip the first 15 minutes because she waffles to the camera about herself for that part. I was disgusted she was given the BareMinerals products because I've just bought them and hate that she likes them too.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So Ali wants honeymoon she said they can't afford it. Then year later they go on a non disclosured gifted trip they decided to call honeymoon.
Ali wants a shed and she said they can't afford it because of her renovations in the house.
Then it is Ali's birthday and she cannot afford to buy him gift? She, who opens parcels, purchases & orders, wants, wants, wants, more, more, more in every video??? 🤮

1. Gift doesn't always need to be bought, Lydia.
2. She doesn't love him at all. She.does.not.love.him.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
So I got hubby to watch the new vlog with me this evening. His comments as follows:

‘What she has a sausage dog now??? What happened to that cat like Lula? (Winston is the image of our lovely Lula)’.

‘For gods sake why is that noisy cat all over those worktops’ (a bit later Lydia mentions she needs to clean the worktops) ‘about bloody time you grubby cow’.

‘She loves herself that one!! Why does she keep touching herself up?’

‘Those plates look familiar... did she pinch them from Nando’s?’

‘Drop cloth this, drop cloth that!! I think that horse ran in the grand National on Saturday!!’ (Note it was Cloth Cap 😂😂😂)

‘Oh she’s pure filth!! Toilet seat up and plates and glasses on the floor, all fur coat and no knickers. Filth’

‘How much longer is this crap on for?’

‘Is she on something?’

‘Nando’s plates are in the drawer!! Nice one!! She records this crap and people watch it???’

‘Tell me how is this work??’

‘Is it over yet?’

‘She’s not all there?’

‘Seriously can we just turn it off?’

‘Right I’m done, that table looks crap, she has an orgasm over paint and buys her husband knives for his birthday. She’s not all there!! Self obsessed lazy cow wouldn’t know a days hard work if it hit her in the face. I’m done. Cute dog but how long will her last? I’m off’.

Mnnnn don’t think he’s a fan and his first vlog from beginning to almost end!! Comments not prompted by me but I echo everything he has said and more!!
Hilarious, can your hubby comment on every vlog? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So she gets a table and plates for her birthday and Ali gets egg cups like the boiled egg and soldiers wooden plate Josie has. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Vlog Monday 12 April

- It's been her second run of the season. It's been euphoric. She didn't realise how not running was affecting her mentally. It's only a minute into the vlog and I feel like I'm already 95% bleeping done with this.

- Running tips by Lydia. Let me check my giveashitometer. No nothing. If you're getting out of breath go slower. Slower than you've ever imagined. The slower the more you get to see, the amazingness you get to take in.

- It's getting to that season where she just blooms. She's stepped away from working on social media. She's focusing on herself. Give it up Lydia. You're as worn out as a mood ring on a bipolar witch. If she can benefit from life coaches and therapists she will. She can't tell us how much better she feels, more confident speaking to us. She spent a lot of time in fear. She doesn't want us to feel when we see her happiness and progress that it just happens like that. She harbours negativity and ambiguity that's directing at her. She's removed it all. It's a working progress. She's at 50% of where she wants to be. After the rant in the pants I'd say more like 5%. With your physique, maybe bitchy isn't the way to go.

- The running glow is the best glow ever. Not the £50 tit mitt from China kind of glow. Definitely not.

- She's in the bathroom now and says naturally she has a busy day. She's going all out with her skincare, only the bougie stuff. Certain noises drive me insane. Like your voice. That's a big one.

- Cue to dressing room. Her eyes are going to give her away, she's being working like you wouldn't believe. She's bashed out 2 reels and a load of Instagram stories. She listened to the Fearne Cotton podcast. So much resonated with her. What validates her. People are like drains, some will drain you, some fill you up. Jake Humphrey is the type of person who will fill you up. Never has that been said about a male in that bungalow before. Ever.

- She shows us her black lace top. Oh the craftsmanship. She has a white bra under said top. Aren't you a fashun influ...duck it. Not my circus. Not my monkeys.

- She's never going to stop talking about the door knobs. Note to self: It's illegal to stab people for being stupid.

- She's designed bespoke rustic puppy gates for the doorways. They have 'Millen-Gordon' monogrammed on them. Tell me you're a chav without telling me you're a chav?

- She's wearing leggings and a blouse. Cinched in with her Hermès belt obvs. She was going to wear her Prada boots but her feet have swelled. From running? From alcohol? If I was any less tolerant of stupid people, I'd be mowing them down with my car by now.

- She's shut the door which is minus one handle so will now not open. If you want me to stop being so judgemental, you should stop doing so many stupid things that I'm forced to acknowledge.

- She's carrying on organising in the morning. She says the home is on the last stretch. Ali squeaks are you saying that again? Yes Ali. Yes she is. You can't fix stupid. But you can sedate it. Marriage tip to Lydia #1.

- Ali apparently didn't want any birthday presents as she's done the house and that was his birthday present. Oh and knives and an egg cup. At least the best thing about them being older is they did all their stupid tit before the internet. No wait...

- Her brother has bought them a tree for their birthdays. He works on designing affordable eco homes and he's really passionate on sustainability and the earth and stuff. To actually say this after your incessant hauls, you're more stupid than the stupid girl who trips and falls in horror movies. That's a lot of stupid.

- They've had a sausage roll party for breakfast. I'm sorry that we can't pray the stupid away. Your flatulence may however.

- She's baking biscotti. At times like this she's so glad Lauren allowed her thermomix to be left out. WTAF??! No really. I wish you weren't a mouth breather. Or a nose breather.

- She's ordering some more twigs for her tablescape so it's not so full on. She likes it to look twiggy. A light sprinkle. So tell me about your own 'woodland' at the back of the house? You know where stupidity twigs grow.

- She's not got her wreath yet and that's a big part of getting ready for a wonderful spring experience. But she's had a productive spring weekend. It must be so relaxing to be stupid.

- Take a shot for how many times I wrote stupid. Thankfully I've booked restaurants for the next two evenings. I'll be there recovering from this vlog. Oh and plz stop encouraging her to have a second boob job. Mine hurt like a witch. And this is the grlll who lists her ailments like she's auditioning for an extra on ER. There's just not enough alcohol to tolerate this pissy noob tuber in actual pain.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
What is this stain on the tumbled tiles of dreams! I’d be a freaking out cleaning that rather than stroking door furniture! And why does she always have to refer to herself in the third person - a step ladder has been left purposefully in position to “stop Lydia from entering”. Aarghhhhh! I literally can’t watch her anymore. Everything about her sets me on edge! Her voice, her constant touching herself, her teeth, her orange face, her cinched in waist belts, her baby voice, the way she is totally in love with herself!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
She actually made the point that Ali's parents gave him money for his birthday - he wanted to buy the knives - the money they gave him was insufficient - so she put in the rest of the money to buy him the knives. 🤬

She also made a point of saying Ali said he didn't want any big presents as '"I" (Lydia) have spent alot of money on the house renovation. 🤬

Seriously, she is vile. She makes him look an absolute fool / muppet.
And Ali was NOT himself in this vlog.

I think the love affair with Lauren Costly is on the wane ...
This really stuck out for me too - implying that his parents were too mean to pay for the knives so she had to save the day and fork out? (Pardon the pun) 😘

Plus, the insulting card sent by Lumi - read Her - with the slogan “Thanks for being such a great member of staff” - I mean, too close to the bone to be remotely funny.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
They definitely had people over at the weekend. That’s why Ali was still in bed with a hangover at 9.30am on his b’day!

It was probably just his mates though as she doesn’t have any.......

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She actually made the point that Ali's parents gave him money for his birthday - he wanted to buy the knives - the money they gave him was insufficient - so she put in the rest of the money to buy him the knives. 🤬

I mean, how much money would parents give to an adult child on their birthday? Firstly, I can't imagine much seeing as he lives such an 'extravagant' lifestyle anyway, he's a grown adult, and it's not a particularly special birthday. I'd be embarrassed to accept a large amount of money from my parents for my birthday, and those knifes were £1000+

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
a good friend of mine told me that it's bad luck to gift knifes. The meaning of knives it to cut, hence it will "cut" the relationship between the giver and receiver.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So I got hubby to watch the new vlog with me this evening. His comments as follows:

‘What she has a sausage dog now??? What happened to that cat like Lula? (Winston is the image of our lovely Lula)’.

‘For gods sake why is that noisy cat all over those worktops’ (a bit later Lydia mentions she needs to clean the worktops) ‘about bloody time you grubby cow’.

‘She loves herself that one!! Why does she keep touching herself up?’

‘Those plates look familiar... did she pinch them from Nando’s?’

‘Drop cloth this, drop cloth that!! I think that horse ran in the grand National on Saturday!!’ (Note it was Cloth Cap 😂😂😂)

‘Oh she’s pure filth!! Toilet seat up and plates and glasses on the floor, all fur coat and no knickers. Filth’

‘How much longer is this crap on for?’

‘Is she on something?’

‘Nando’s plates are in the drawer!! Nice one!! She records this crap and people watch it???’

‘Tell me how is this work??’

‘Is it over yet?’

‘She’s not all there?’

‘Seriously can we just turn it off?’

‘Right I’m done, that table looks crap, she has an orgasm over paint and buys her husband knives for his birthday. She’s not all there!! Self obsessed lazy cow wouldn’t know a days hard work if it hit her in the face. I’m done. Cute dog but how long will her last? I’m off’.

Mnnnn don’t think he’s a fan and his first vlog from beginning to almost end!! Comments not prompted by me but I echo everything he has said and more!!
Hilarious! You have a wise one there😁.
When my husband overhears a vlog, his comments are so similar to the comments here that I have actually questioned whether he has an account and is one of you! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think your right something didn’t seem right to me either with the vlog and Ali doesn’t seem himself for it to be his birthday to be treated like this but she wants a whole week dedicated to her a week!!!
TBH it is like 4 months. She starts to mention her birthday in her vlogs right after christmas! It is such a huge event, brands have to be ready!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
a good friend of mine told me that it's bad luck to gift knifes. The meaning of knives it to cut, hence it will "cut" the relationship between the giver and receiver.
Yes! That’s it. Knew I’d heard something like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hilarious! You have a wise one there😁.
When my husband overhears a vlog, his comments are so similar to the comments here that I have actually questioned whether he has an account and is one of you! 😆
It's not me, babe erhm unknown person I met on tattle. 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lecturing Lydia. How lovely. xxxxxx

When people constantly bang on about being happy, they aren't happy. Just sayin'.

Her insistence on gaslighting the audience, insisting how painting the cornice and trim the same sludge colour is making the ceilings feel higher just isn't working. No, Lydia, now the ceilings feel even lower than they did. Perhaps since she and Ali are so short they prefer to feel taller now that the ceilings feel ever so closer to their heads.

The knob of dreams gets a good fondling. The birthday boy by contrast, gets none. Ali is very muted in this video. Lydia says they're hungover. I would be too if I had to live with her. The sweet nectar of black out drunk evenings is probably the only peace he gets in his head.

All the orgasmic yelps over Lauren's work in the kitchen/dining area has been redone already. I present "twigs by Lydia". I daresay her opinion of Lauren's work is curdling, much like the paint colour of dreams. The dank, manky tones of this newest era within the bungalow of dreams. She admits she has to keep the guest bedroom doors open because the hallway is too dark. Guess that paint colour is the gift that keeps on taking what little light the dank house had to begin with.

She fluctuates from lecturing the audience, to claiming she is the happiest she's ever been, everything is all her now. Plus more MY MY MY. My greenhouse, my house, my dream.

Porter escapes his prison cell and does a runner down the hall. GO PORTER! Now make sure you leave a present on the new rug. The tiny, too small, dining table rug looks like pee pad, hope he keeps using it.

Ending with a lovely shot of the wonky arch of sour dreams. You can feel the house's luck swooshing out the door.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Can one of you posh birds tell me if it is normal to not know what colour your bedroom is going to be when you have an "interior designer" ( ahem ) in ? TIA

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.