Lydia Millen #81 Brag away, we know Bunny won’t give you the Thyme of day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice how she's back to feeling herself up in the mirror showing her OOTD. 🤮

I think she is pregnant.
When she started "spring cleaning" the 1st drawer she had a bottle of wine on the kitchen island. And isn't she still on Roaccutane ?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Lydia: I need to get a bike

But you have a bike? The one you got with the basket on it? Like, last year? 🧐

I can’t believe anyone would forget they own a bike 😂. And yeah, maybe she meant a road racing bike but you could definitely make do with a regular bike for now! Madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She actually made the point that Ali's parents gave him money for his birthday - he wanted to buy the knives - the money they gave him was insufficient - so she put in the rest of the money to buy him the knives. 🤬

She also made a point of saying Ali said he didn't want any big presents as '"I" (Lydia) have spent alot of money on the house renovation. 🤬

Seriously, she is vile. She makes him look an absolute fool / muppet.
And Ali was NOT himself in this vlog.

I think the love affair with Lauren Costly is on the wane ...
So... Lidl put in the extra money so Aldi could buy his knives... He s not as dumb as he looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Farrow and Ball have some odd colour names and I had to google where the name “drop cloth” comes from as I’ve never heard of it and by the sound of it it’s a dust sheet 🙄. I know, that doesn’t sound so posh. The living room equivalent must be “bin bag black”.

On the last flog, she mentioned her Farmer Gracy “purchase”. As Josie got a ton of free bulbs from them recently, I’d be surprised if she didn’t get something for nothing, otherwise shed be losing her touch. As soon as I saw Josie’s freebies, I emptied my online basket with them in disgust.

Wouldn’t be surprised if she ditched the Holland Cooper jacket after ITFs recent announcement on her collab.

No offence if you’ve got twin sinks in the bathroom as I do think they look great but it wouldn’t be my idea of heaven to share a bathroom with my fella gargling and farting next to me.

Porter’s just realised he’s so short he can limbo under the baby gate.
That was my thought too ... She'll be ditching H&C as ITF has a line with them now.

Reactions: 14
She actually made the point that Ali's parents gave him money for his birthday - he wanted to buy the knives - the money they gave him was insufficient - so she put in the rest of the money to buy him the knives. 🤬

She also made a point of saying Ali said he didn't want any big presents as '"I" (Lydia) have spent alot of money on the house renovation. 🤬

Omg this is discusting! In one of my first posts I said that it is sad that everything couple related is gifted in that house - trips, dates, gifts..all of it. And when there is *knowone* to gift her something she can then gift to Ali, she does this? Contribute to the somebody else's gift? And again as with shed, she tries to convince everybody Ali didn't want it. And adds that it is because she spends money on the house??? Wow, just wow, how mean, slefish and witch someone can be! She really thinks people are stupid. 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Is there an invidio link lovelies, as when I Google it, it says its been shut down.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Having had everything done in the house her way, choice and for her use, a shed wouldn’t have been a nice gesture for all Ali’s labour to date

Reactions: 24
So I got hubby to watch the new vlog with me this evening. His comments as follows:

‘What she has a sausage dog now??? What happened to that cat like Lula? (Winston is the image of our lovely Lula)’.

‘For gods sake why is that noisy cat all over those worktops’ (a bit later Lydia mentions she needs to clean the worktops) ‘about bloody time you grubby cow’.

‘She loves herself that one!! Why does she keep touching herself up?’

‘Those plates look familiar... did she pinch them from Nando’s?’

‘Drop cloth this, drop cloth that!! I think that horse ran in the grand National on Saturday!!’ (Note it was Cloth Cap 😂😂😂)

‘Oh she’s pure filth!! Toilet seat up and plates and glasses on the floor, all fur coat and no knickers. Filth’

‘How much longer is this crap on for?’

‘Is she on something?’

‘Nando’s plates are in the drawer!! Nice one!! She records this crap and people watch it???’

‘Tell me how is this work??’

‘Is it over yet?’

‘She’s not all there?’

‘Seriously can we just turn it off?’

‘Right I’m done, that table looks crap, she has an orgasm over paint and buys her husband knives for his birthday. She’s not all there!! Self obsessed lazy cow wouldn’t know a days hard work if it hit her in the face. I’m done. Cute dog but how long will her last? I’m off’.

Mnnnn don’t think he’s a fan and his first vlog from beginning to almost end!! Comments not prompted by me but I echo everything he has said and more!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
They do not own it. It is another pr gift/lease.

I can’t believe anyone would forget they own a bike 😂. And yeah, maybe she meant a road racing bike but you could definitely make do with a regular bike for now! Madness.
I can’t believe a 33 year woman doesn’t know for a fact how to say Juniper! It’s not a everyday word but these to knobs act like a two year old learning words for the first time! I’ve seen this so many times with the two of them! I might not use some words but I know 100% how to say everything in my own English language!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

maybe she’s after a unicycle to ride around the circus tent that is her life 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 35

I think your right something didn’t seem right to me either with the vlog and Ali doesn’t seem himself for it to be his birthday to be treated like this but she wants a whole week dedicated to her a week!!!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.