Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
She is such a BITCH 'excuse me I put the rest to for the knives' oh fuck off! Also they are sat all cosy in the lounge and Porter is stuck in the kitchen how fucking cruel. :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Stefano

VIP Member
Well well well ...... Vlog ster is now my go to tea channel after Tattle ...... how many things did she get right on the button about Lady Fanoir to the bunga born in Downton Keynes?? Nearly 100% accurate I would say.

Most drama channels you kind of watch with a pinch of salt as you don't really have the receipts so as to speak but watching this after having been on Tattle for a while you know she is talking the absolute truth as we have all made these same comments over and over.

HAPPY Birthday week month year Lydiarse .... bet you didn't think you would get such a present splashed all over YT did you .. lucky you silly moo moo.

I would LOOOOOVE to be in that Bungalow now ...... I bet Ali is hiding in the shed with Porter and Lumi while she cries/rants/spits .. whatever she does in hissy fit mode!

It has got to hurt .. but I think people need to get that video trending like they did with Nicky's ......... add the link in all the comments on her videos those of you that have YT accounts ... (chuckles like Muttley) :devilish::devilish::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha

propane_lover

Her latest Instagram stories are disgraceful. What awful behaviour! Her response to the person who asked why do you waste so much money constantly renovating was the definition of gaslighting and so ignorant. I don't think I can watch her anymore...I used to enjoy watching her home content. And her hair was the best it's ever been when she saw Nicky. She was on to a good thing about 12 months ago. Now she is so out of touch with her followers, society, her relationships...she is in for a rude shock when no one cares about her anymore...and it will happen. She will wake up one day and have nobody. For her sake, as she is a human, I hope she can look into herself and really reflect and see that she is the toxic person (not everybody else in the world). It's unlikely as she has a narcissistic personality disorder but here's hoping...

• Heart
  • Sad

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
Agreed. I also seem to remember directly after the leaked birkin post, Ali's and Carrie's personal IG followers were totally purged - as if Lydia panicked and wanted ANY possible 'moles' blocked. I could be wrong about that, but at the time I remember thinking she was totally blindsided by the 'betrayal' of her personal account?
I think she briefly mentioned once in a video that “one of her channels had been breached”, but thats all she said about it, unless I missed something. (That was in the video she uploaded about being vulnerable at Nicky’s house). She probably told Carrie and Ali that someone had screenshot the picture and uploaded it to tattle. Them being unaware it’s actually Lydia, went into a panic and removed people they didn’t trust. Lydia’s ‘followers’ numbers on her personal account didn’t decline like theirs did. Because she knows the truth, that there isn’t actually a mole. I have screenshots with dates of everything. I have suspected it for a long time so I have been noting things down in my phone. If I had the time I would make a video of them all now but I’m still working during lockdown. TeaSpiller being online until 1pm yesterday, then Lydia indirectly moaning on her story from 1pm, this is one example. I have many more. Lydia made a video the same week the TeaSpiller account was made, complaining about being compared to other women (InTheFrow). In one of their first posts TeaSpiller pointed out ITF lives in Milton Keynes. This was a little F You to us tattlers for comparing Lydia to her and mocking her for living in Northampton instead of Buckinghamshire. She probably thought ‘at least I live in a better location than ITF’. Why would a member of Ali’s family (this is who TeaSpiller is claiming to be) who dislikes Lydia want to point out to us where ITF lives and how would they even know anything about Victoria/ITF.

Lydia did mention the whole wedding was free but she could be smug about that, hence why she told us as in a ‘Ha, all of you had to pay for yours, I didn’t’, or it’s just another negative comment to make us believe it’s someone who dislikes her.

I’m just putting a few pointers out. If someone can debunk them, thats fine. I’m very open minded. This is why I’ve been dying to say something for so long. A lot of you know more details than I do so can have a clearer image of it all and make better sense of my suspicions, if that makes sense. It’s nice to finally get someone’s opinion on it as it’s not something I could discuss with one of my friends. Nobody watches her or knows what tattle is so they wouldn’t get it 😅.

• Wow
  • Haha

Buggly

I think we should start a countdown to Lyds house being on the market. Take your bets folks.

• Haha
  • Heart
What is this stain on the tumbled tiles of dreams! I’d be a freaking out cleaning that rather than stroking door furniture! And why does she always have to refer to herself in the third person - a step ladder has been left purposefully in position to “stop Lydia from entering”. Aarghhhhh! I literally can’t watch her anymore. Everything about her sets me on edge! Her voice, her constant touching herself, her teeth, her orange face, her cinched in waist belts, her baby voice, the way she is totally in love with herself!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Wophie

VIP Member
Quite often cringe when I see her sat like that against white furniture bedsheets. She's like a fake tan snail sliding around the bungalow leaving orange streaks after her

• Haha
  • Sick

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
It’s a really gross thing to say. I took it as her saying Ali’s parents were too poor to pay fir the whole thing so she had to set in and help them save face by buying the knives. Liked, “look, you can’t afford it but I CAN”.
You’re not wrong - she may well have been trying to imply that they couldn’t afford them. More likely, she suggested the set to them as Ali’s gift (copying Charlie as per usual), and they were aghast at the price tag and offered money towards them. That’s what I would do if two upstarts who couldn’t cook and have never offered me a decent cooked meal - asked me to pay for chef’s knives. It would actually kill me to pay that exorbitant price knowing it was to cut up a sausage roll.

She can’t pay for a thing without telling us about it. No manners.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

theredgossiper

So, a lot of you have already commented on Ali's vlog. I must say the part about the knives made my skin crawl.
Just when I thought she could not possibly get worse, there she is, hovering in the background like a bad smell, controlling what Ali's saying. God forbid he went on without mentioning her immense generosity in chipping in to pay for HIS GIFT. I mean, they clearly rehearsed it before in his office, as she mentions. She's there to make sure he keeps to the script and mentions that she payed. He's embarrassed and goes to tell the most idiotic explanation about it. And Lydia mentioning he didn't pay for her table? They have the weirdest dynamics I have ever witnessed in a couple.

And speaking of dynamics: given that they love analogies at the Millen-Gordon household with the waterfalls and drains, why not take a good listen at Ali's talk about the trees and the ivy. There is a lot to unpack just there. Some people are trees, others are ivy. I'll leave it up to you to guess which one is which.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lola Faith

VIP Member
52 mins vlog incoming.

Just a heads up, a speech about how she's changed everything so it's all about her now.

Erm...

How many times have we heard that one before?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Catcher_In_The_Lie

Chatty Member
My morning coffee time was spent making a list of how many times Lydiot mentions wanting to buy/beg for things .... admittedly this vlog was probably very light on for her usual begging ways.... I honestly think she is addicted to shopping, constantly wanting more and more things.....it’s like she wakes up each morning and thinks to herself ‘right, what can I buy / beg for today?’ Once you get passed the beginning of vlog of her talking about herself and moves onto the house subject:-

15.57 wants new handles in utility room to replace the already new handles 🙄

18.23 Oakwood patio furniture - ordered

19.38 bespoke puppy gates - ordered

27.20 wants to order new jacket to replace her new jacket 🙄

28.47 ordered more dinner plates, cereal bowls, mugs and egg cups

35.34 shows us already-purchased parcels she will unbox with us in separate vlog of ordering lots of ‘essentials’ for house

38.00 second beg/want for egg cups

44.05 wants to go shopping for a specific vase for the table

49.09 wants to order some more ‘twiggy’ stems

Like I said before, this is fairly light on, her usual vlogs (especially her manic ones) are littered with mentions of ‘I want to get ...’, ‘I’ve just ordered ...’ but once you start noticing how many times she mentions buying/ordering/begging for things you just can’t un-notice it anymore ... she is constantly wanting more and more and more of everything ... (except Ali..she never mentions wanting more of him🙊)

• Haha
  • Wow

coconochanel

VIP Member
So I got hubby to watch the new vlog with me this evening. His comments as follows:

‘What she has a sausage dog now??? What happened to that cat like Lula? (Winston is the image of our lovely Lula)’.

‘For gods sake why is that noisy cat all over those worktops’ (a bit later Lydia mentions she needs to clean the worktops) ‘about bloody time you grubby cow’.

‘She loves herself that one!! Why does she keep touching herself up?’

‘Those plates look familiar... did she pinch them from Nando’s?’

‘Drop cloth this, drop cloth that!! I think that horse ran in the grand National on Saturday!!’ (Note it was Cloth Cap 😂😂😂)

‘Oh she’s pure filth!! Toilet seat up and plates and glasses on the floor, all fur coat and no knickers. Filth’

‘How much longer is this crap on for?’

‘Is she on something?’

‘Nando’s plates are in the drawer!! Nice one!! She records this crap and people watch it???’

‘Tell me how is this work??’

‘Is it over yet?’

‘She’s not all there?’

‘Seriously can we just turn it off?’

‘Right I’m done, that table looks crap, she has an orgasm over paint and buys her husband knives for his birthday. She’s not all there!! Self obsessed lazy cow wouldn’t know a days hard work if it hit her in the face. I’m done. Cute dog but how long will her last? I’m off’.

Mnnnn don’t think he’s a fan and his first vlog from beginning to almost end!! Comments not prompted by me but I echo everything he has said and more!!
Hilarious, can your hubby comment on every vlog? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So she gets a table and plates for her birthday and Ali gets egg cups like the boiled egg and soldiers wooden plate Josie has. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Maisie doats

And next week, we're gonna get a vlog talking about how low, down and depressed she has been feeling for the last few weeks totally forgetting she has told us how excited and happy she is.
Oh, I think we are, for sure, in for a rant in the next month or so.
Your right, it was in that moment when she said she was an optimistic person that I knew for certain and without having a psychology degree that she is a narcissist. We have had months and months of poor me poor me poor me a drink ( champagne) because she thinks it’s posh and all of a sudden she’s happy, because she’s always happy. Mood swings like I only ever seen my mother have tell me she’s got real mental health issues but is oblivious to it. Then they do say that the mad people insist they are not🤔

• Sad
  • Heart

mindlessness

VIP Member
I for one don't care who @TeaSpiller is, and I appreciate what they have shared about how Lydia behaves on her private account.
🤷‍♀️

I'd prefer to enjoy tattle and leave the detective work to figuring out how far in advance Lydia films.

• Heart

Dobs

New thread title, it’s been a while..!

Lydia millen #82 Ali signals abuse, Birthday week is an excuse to be repulsively obtuse

• Haha

nyMreb-5fattu-hedgob

There is nothing more tacky than a grown woman bragging about their birthday constantly on social media. Yea, we get it, you have a birthday..like everyone else on the planet. Grow up and get over it you pointless article.

• Heart
  • Haha