Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oops...

VIP Member
I know the feeling.

If you want any specific part of the picture as your avatar you can tell which, and we can help you in cropping that part out and posting it in a comment, so you can save it on your device and use it as profile pic. ☺
To be really honest I would like the whole picture without losing anyone in it but tried for ages to achieve it and all I could come up with is what I have come up with. I still love it but some of us are missing :cry: .

Reactions: 5

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
I'm an idiot, for a short moment I thought Ali gave her this, since she wrote "king". :rolleyes:

For everyother one involved it's more like a holdiday in Cambodia.

(I tried to learn it on guitar, I'm too slow)
Me too! 😂 Ali came through the floor like in his reels?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
To be really honest I would like the whole picture without losing anyone in it but tried for ages to achieve it and all I could come up with is what I have come up with. I still love it but some of us are missing :cry: .
Try with this
1618442609584.png

or this
1618442679477.png

The upper and lower parts should be hidden, when inserted as profile pic. But not sure, if this will lead to other problems. If so, we'll fix it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

happyforest

Chatty Member
Try this, @Oops...

Can you save this image somehow on the tablet itself?

Found these rather generic directions on the inter-webs (see below). I would do the steps after you click on the image below so it's the main thing on the page.

Take a screenshot on your iPad
  1. Press the top button and the volume up button at the same time.
  2. Quickly release both buttons.
  3. After you take a screenshot, a thumbnail temporarily appears in the lower-left corner of your screen. Tap the thumbnail to open it or swipe left to dismiss it.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
I am on my ipad! All other equipment at office and I am still working from home with no-one to assist me with my ineptitudes! When I take a photo with my phone I then have to take a photo of the photo on my phone with my IPad. Its sooooo complicated...
I use no Apple devices.
Try the way for "mobile device". Tip on the pic, it should open to its full size, tip again (if this not works, tip once but longer) it should show in some corner or "boArder" different symbols, one should be for saving (probably a computer diskette icon). Or look up online "how to save pictures with iPad).

Reactions: 1