Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
I see TeaSpiller has been online today after being inactive for a couple of weeks 👀. The same day Lydia goes on her stories, clearly moody and indirectly trying to address things.
TeaSpiller, can you explain why you were last active at 1pm and Lydia did a ‘Q and A’ just after 1pm? Also, if you dislike Lydia like you claim, why did you reveal a Hermes Bag to us instead of something negative about her? It seems like something Lydia would do, make sure her haters know she has got a Birkin. You claim to be a friend of Ali’s family, yet in your first post you knew something about Victoria ITF. So are you a friend of Lydia’s, Ali’s Family or just Lydia herself? Also, why were you inactive for months over last summer, is it because you were having a hard time after the failure of globy and your hair going wrong? You’re also never active between Christmas and New Year (you know, when Lydia takes her annual time off the internet).

I’m guessing you will do your usual when questioned about your identity and say you’re not coming on here anymore (basically have a tantrum and sulk - typical Lydia style). I have been writing down my evidence and plan to do a youtube video exposing you (Lydia) for trolling yourself like others on Tattle have done. (Mother of Daughters, Katie Hayes etc). The truth will out. For anyone doubting it’s her, check out the video she uploaded 9 days after the TeaSpiller account on here was made ☺. Coincidence? I think not. One of the first things TeaSpiller told us was that Ali isn’t Gay. How could someone possibly know anyone’s sexuality for sure? It’s clearly Lydia who’s so conscious of people thinking she is married to someone who isn’t heterosexual.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 128

AgiaNapa

Hey guys,
First time poster here (also not from UK or US so excuse my bad english). I wanted to post this on the last thread. I messaged the home account when she did that smug Q&A, to my surprise she replied...I was trying to be kind and polite and just explain to her why the constant changes look bad and oh boy....I did not expect her response to be so condescending and disgusting. She repeatedly sad that it is my problem not hers (I didn’t even say that I have problems with her redecorating, I sad what it looks like to ppl), and that I would not understand because I dont have so many followers as she does. She did not want to hear anything...I was really sad because I hoped that MAYBE she is not as bad as she seems lately. :( Also I really tried to be nice (in my opinion at least)...
I found you guys a few weeks ago when I also had enough of the inconsistencies and thought that it is just me who thinks she changed a lot (looking at her comment section it seemed that I am the only one). Well...I am glad to see the light. Thank you....
Sorry if it is long, I am just quite upset since the messaging (I did not respond to her after).

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 114

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Vlog Monday 12 April

- It's been her second run of the season. It's been euphoric. She didn't realise how not running was affecting her mentally. It's only a minute into the vlog and I feel like I'm already 95% fucking done with this.

- Running tips by Lydia. Let me check my giveashitometer. No nothing. If you're getting out of breath go slower. Slower than you've ever imagined. The slower the more you get to see, the amazingness you get to take in.

- It's getting to that season where she just blooms. She's stepped away from working on social media. She's focusing on herself. Give it up Lydia. You're as worn out as a mood ring on a bipolar bitch. If she can benefit from life coaches and therapists she will. She can't tell us how much better she feels, more confident speaking to us. She spent a lot of time in fear. She doesn't want us to feel when we see her happiness and progress that it just happens like that. She harbours negativity and ambiguity that's directing at her. She's removed it all. It's a working progress. She's at 50% of where she wants to be. After the rant in the pants I'd say more like 5%. With your physique, maybe bitchy isn't the way to go.

- The running glow is the best glow ever. Not the £50 shit mitt from China kind of glow. Definitely not.

- She's in the bathroom now and says naturally she has a busy day. She's going all out with her skincare, only the bougie stuff. Certain noises drive me insane. Like your voice. That's a big one.

- Cue to dressing room. Her eyes are going to give her away, she's being working like you wouldn't believe. She's bashed out 2 reels and a load of Instagram stories. She listened to the Fearne Cotton podcast. So much resonated with her. What validates her. People are like drains, some will drain you, some fill you up. Jake Humphrey is the type of person who will fill you up. Never has that been said about a male in that bungalow before. Ever.

- She shows us her black lace top. Oh the craftsmanship. She has a white bra under said top. Aren't you a fashun influ...Fuck it. Not my circus. Not my monkeys.

- She's never going to stop talking about the door knobs. Note to self: It's illegal to stab people for being stupid.

- She's designed bespoke rustic puppy gates for the doorways. They have 'Millen-Gordon' monogrammed on them. Tell me you're a chav without telling me you're a chav?

- She's wearing leggings and a blouse. Cinched in with her Hermès belt obvs. She was going to wear her Prada boots but her feet have swelled. From running? From alcohol? If I was any less tolerant of stupid people, I'd be mowing them down with my car by now.

- She's shut the door which is minus one handle so will now not open. If you want me to stop being so judgemental, you should stop doing so many stupid things that I'm forced to acknowledge.

- She's carrying on organising in the morning. She says the home is on the last stretch. Ali squeaks are you saying that again? Yes Ali. Yes she is. You can't fix stupid. But you can sedate it. Marriage tip to Lydia #1.

- Ali apparently didn't want any birthday presents as she's done the house and that was his birthday present. Oh and knives and an egg cup. At least the best thing about them being older is they did all their stupid shit before the internet. No wait...

- Her brother has bought them a tree for their birthdays. He works on designing affordable eco homes and he's really passionate on sustainability and the earth and stuff. To actually say this after your incessant hauls, you're more stupid than the stupid girl who trips and falls in horror movies. That's a lot of stupid.

- They've had a sausage roll party for breakfast. I'm sorry that we can't pray the stupid away. Your flatulence may however.

- She's baking biscotti. At times like this she's so glad Lauren allowed her thermomix to be left out. WTAF??! No really. I wish you weren't a mouth breather. Or a nose breather.

- She's ordering some more twigs for her tablescape so it's not so full on. She likes it to look twiggy. A light sprinkle. So tell me about your own 'woodland' at the back of the house? You know where stupidity twigs grow.

- She's not got her wreath yet and that's a big part of getting ready for a wonderful spring experience. But she's had a productive spring weekend. It must be so relaxing to be stupid.

- Take a shot for how many times I wrote stupid. Thankfully I've booked restaurants for the next two evenings. I'll be there recovering from this vlog. Oh and plz stop encouraging her to have a second boob job. Mine hurt like a bitch. And this is the grlll who lists her ailments like she's auditioning for an extra on ER. There's just not enough alcohol to tolerate this pissy noob tuber in actual pain.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

Lillyflower

Hi! First time poster here.
I don't watch her videos as I cannot stand the woman. She is 'friends' with some of my friends, and other people I know have worked with her and I've honestly never heard anybody say anything nice about her.
People who have worked with her have told me how unpleasant she is. She comes across extremely fake, is quite demanding and VERY me me me. Her 'nice girl' act is VERY transparent. I know it's an influencers job to love themselves and appear confident, but apparently given half the chance she'd be f**king her own reflection if she could. Very rude too, thinks she's a superstar when in reality not that many people actually know who she is. She has her subscribers, but let's be serious, she is NO celeb! She has also been known to belittle experts of their own field too and thinks she knows better.
And her 'friends' ... Well, I don't want to get anybody in trouble, but some people she claims to be friends with really aren't her biggest fan. I'm sure she has a group of friends who support her, but the ones I know have lost a lot of love for her, and there's a lot of concern for Ali.
I won't share any anecdotes so the wicked witch can't work out who I am - I really do not want to be treated and bullied the way she has with Nicky, but I really do hope she has her Ebenezer Scrooge epiphany sooner rather than later. She is a horribly mean, selfish human being. It's never too late to change, but my god she will lose A LOT if she doesn't do it soon!!
She did such a good job of fooling her audience and it appears people are beginning to see the real her. She used to be a much much nicer person..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

Themoomoo

So I got hubby to watch the new vlog with me this evening. His comments as follows:

‘What she has a sausage dog now??? What happened to that cat like Lula? (Winston is the image of our lovely Lula)’.

‘For gods sake why is that noisy cat all over those worktops’ (a bit later Lydia mentions she needs to clean the worktops) ‘about bloody time you grubby cow’.

‘She loves herself that one!! Why does she keep touching herself up?’

‘Those plates look familiar... did she pinch them from Nando’s?’

‘Drop cloth this, drop cloth that!! I think that horse ran in the grand National on Saturday!!’ (Note it was Cloth Cap 😂😂😂)

‘Oh she’s pure filth!! Toilet seat up and plates and glasses on the floor, all fur coat and no knickers. Filth’

‘How much longer is this crap on for?’

‘Is she on something?’

‘Nando’s plates are in the drawer!! Nice one!! She records this crap and people watch it???’

‘Tell me how is this work??’

‘Is it over yet?’

‘She’s not all there?’

‘Seriously can we just turn it off?’

‘Right I’m done, that table looks crap, she has an orgasm over paint and buys her husband knives for his birthday. She’s not all there!! Self obsessed lazy cow wouldn’t know a days hard work if it hit her in the face. I’m done. Cute dog but how long will her last? I’m off’.

Mnnnn don’t think he’s a fan and his first vlog from beginning to almost end!! Comments not prompted by me but I echo everything he has said and more!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Julia123

VIP Member
Things that should not EVER worn together... Who wore it worse better? Omg I hope they both keep this up. It’s really funny to see these fashun fakers put on everything they just unboxed so they can link it for money... and that their sheep lap it up and think this is groundbreaking fashun. #garbagesalad

1CD21557-6D7C-4E25-BAA0-D7402CC975A3.jpeg
A6B126F3-1AA2-4AAC-9465-FF0DE8F7CABD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 81

theredgossiper

****** DISCLAIMER******

What follows is the fruit of one afternoon's hard labour. I have now taken myself to the sofa for a much needed duvet day after having completely exerted myself. I will not give any credit to @Margo Polo for the idea of illustrating @Oops... ' masterpiece celebrating our dear @Miss Trunchbull 's birthday, nor to any other tattlers for their imaginative outfits.

I should add that if you perceive any flaws in proportions, perspective and general artsy quality, that is on you, not on me. I can do no wrong, despite having zero drawing and painting skills. You will notice that nobody has facial features - that is a deliberate omission and in no way a sign of my laziness or inability to draw faces.

There. Enjoy. Ad - my own brand

trunchybday.jpg

Important Notes:

- You will notice that everyone has very pale complexions (except one or other tattler who used one pump too many of the CC serum). This was deliberate, as I will be happy to make any amends needed to skin tones, if any of you wishes so. As for hair, I have randomly assigned hair colours and styles. Some of you are sporting the infamous adventure braids, others the high ponytail, others hair towels. Hair can be darkened but, unfortunately, I am no Nicky, and can't lighten it. I hope you all enjoy your makeovers if I was way off what you looke like!

- You will also notice some fur babies playing around the maypole. Yes, those are meant to be cats and dogs. I have also randomly given them different coat colours.

- At the time of painting, only 5 of the 41 squirrels could be located, and this is the only reason why not all 41 are featured.

- I understand @Miss Trunchbull is a true artist and I am absolutely embarrassed to post this. I hope your eyes aren't too damaged after gazing upon such botched attempt at art and, above all, accept this as a small happy official-in-the-eyes-of-the-law birthday gift.

• Heart
  • Haha

Wophie

VIP Member
Lydia, when you post the underwear reels, the negative feedback you get isn't about the fact you are in your underwear. You get very little male attention on your account, and there are much younger and successful influencers showing a lot more.
The issue people have with your reels is

1) They aren't on brand. Not this brand anyway. Maybe your Ibiza brand
2) it's the offensive cement oranges that follow you round the room that give people the ick

And besides, if we had such a problem with you in underwear we wouldn't share our favourite photo of you so much 😊

download.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
She claims that Ali didn't want a birthday present from Lydia because she's been "doing the house" and that's present enough

BITCH PLEASE

• Haha
  • Sick

Stefano

VIP Member
Well Ali's vlog was as boring as watching the "shitstain cloth" from F&B dry on the walls.

Her interjecting is getting on my last fucking nerve .. just fuck off out of the vlog .. no one needs to know how YOU paid for the balance on the knives/ how YOU spoke to him about it in the office and how YOU make every event about yourself.

I am sorry but buying my own fucking present for myself is hardly what I can being gifted anything ... It is NOT normal for a couple and I don't know who would do such a thing. You mention what you would like and talk about it yes but then you would expect your significant other to use their fucking head and buy it for you as a surprise. (eye rolls)

His justification and pushing home their "normal" idea of gifting each other things shows a strong sense that he even knows it sounds fucked up!

Fucking CHEDDAR CHEESE on pasta .......... YOU NEVER EVER EVER put chaddar on Bolognese ..... you use Parmigiano you dumb useless fake Italian buttfuck! I am not Gynecologist but I know a twat when I see one!

The rest was about fucking Ivy ... I am done xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Namima

VIP Member
OMG !!!! She actually put her hand up a few times trying to get his attention in order to make sure she said that SHE FILLED IN THE DIFFERENCE to pay for the knives !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬
His back was facing the camera - he said nothing for about 5-10 seconds - but his body language conveyed his confusion / shock at what she was saying.
She is horrible. Vile.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 76

Namima

VIP Member
WTF is this hospital gown / moomoo / flour sack monstrosity?!
View attachment 526073

Apparently the knives were a birthday present for Ali.. I mean, both their careers are dying anyway, no need to drag out the suffering.
She actually made the point that Ali's parents gave him money for his birthday - he wanted to buy the knives - the money they gave him was insufficient - so she put in the rest of the money to buy him the knives. 🤬

She also made a point of saying Ali said he didn't want any big presents as '"I" (Lydia) have spent alot of money on the house renovation. 🤬

Seriously, she is vile. She makes him look an absolute fool / muppet.
And Ali was NOT himself in this vlog.

Yes but the dirty bowl of salt flakes is still there :sick:
I think the love affair with Lauren Costly is on the wane ...

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 76

georgiecait

VIP Member
I cannot believe this was left in the video. She's bullying Carrie to change the chair in her living room!!!
Carrie then snapped back and said "I don't dictate your furniture, you don't dictate mine". Lydia then keeps harking on that she should change the chair and Carrie said no FOUR TIMES? BLOODY HELL you are constantly re-doing your own home every month why don't you get a bigger chair!
The audacity to then say "it's my birthday on Wednesday" to try and further convince her (sorry are you 7 years old)???????? It's Carrie's house she will do what she wants, I wouldn't dare speak to my best friend like this it screams spoilt brat and I'd get a slap.
Horrendous behaviour.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

Upintheair83

VIP Member
You know what I’m so sick of her constant moaning. Is this woman never happy with her life?she should be ashamed- this pissy, little miss attitude rants she keeps having are like a toddler tantrum.
We are all still in a pandemic and she’s so lucky she hasn’t been too effected by it financially. Of course she lost her grandad and for that I’m sorry for that.

But Iv been on the Ashley Cain thread - hearing about his beautiful 8 month old baby being given only days to live- and the positivity and love that radiates from him and his partner is quite frankly amazing and inspirational. We’ve also had the sad news of Prince Philip dying and the Queen losing her soul mate, we have the death of Nicki Graeme who had suffered so much through her short life and just found lock down too hard and succumbed to anorexia.....all these things going on. Yet she uses her space to be so bloody negative! It’s all about her- what she’s had, what she wants, what she’s got, how she feels, how she’s been treated. Well ffs Lydia is your life really that bad?!! Just stop for a moment and look around you and the good things you’ve got. Don’t just post inspirational quotes- live by them. You are a complete and utter idiot.
You can’t see what’s under your nose- you just bleat on and moan about this silliest of things.
I really can’t deal with her!!! She’s such an embarrassment and I feel sorry for anyone within her radius. She’s an energy vampire.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Stefano

VIP Member
Sorry I had to watch this shit show after @Elle Belle 's run down.

What is all the shit talking about running??? She has great tips or tits .. whatever ... this coming from a woman that runs maybe 5 times in a whole year????? I checked my receipt Lyds .... NOPE .. I didn't buy any of your bullshit!

Atleast her brain is in sinc with her running ... "go slow .. the slowest you could ever go" ... that's it Chicken .....

Has to mention everything she is wearing though so she can link in below even if she is as she says a "TWAT" ... standard Millen!

She says she is finally Happy ........ oh sorry .. here you go I found what you are looking for ... "Attention"!

She harboured alot of the negativity about her // the ambiguity about her// the weight of the world's negativity she put on her shoulders?? I mean how fucking deaf dunmb and blind can one be?? She only felt this weight as she knows it is bloody TRUE about her .... otherwise why would you let it eat away and burden you if you know it doesn't describe the person you know you are??

The "running glow is the best glow" .. well better than GLO anyway .... nothing could be as shite as that launch! lols

"Naturally she has a busy day" so she is going to waste time showing us all the shite on her mantle in the bathroom???? Now darling tell me .. is your ass aware that your head has moved in?

She has smashed this morning as she has "bashed" out 2 reels and a couple of fucking stories .. so her eyes (being tired) will give her away? WTAF ...I am trying to see things from her point of view but I can't stick my head that far up my arse!

Podcasts .. Frearne Cotton .. bla bla fukedy blah .... Tattlers I am kind of on that "I don't give a fuck diet" at the moment ... I have lost 10 assholes today alone!

Ralph Lauren'esque .... are you on crack ..... Listen here my dear ... "Roses are red .. shit is brown ..so shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down!".

SHE DOESN'T PROMPT PEOPLE TO SEND HER THINGS!!!
ARE YOU ACTUALLY SHITTING ME!!!You beg for literally everythinggggggggg ...clothes .. homewear .. food .. the list is endless .... the 1 question I have is does your ass feel jealous of all that shit coming out of your mouth?

Casually fondles a knob ..... not Ali .... but a knob all the same.

"DROP SHITE" in the bedroom ..... dear lord .... Listen Lovelyx "Fashions fade, style is eternal." Sadly you will always be the former ....

I have just pissed myself ... the MDF doors on the cupboards ..... ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah I cannot!

Porter tried to make a run for it when he hears "Mummy (dearest's) voice"......

Bespoke "Millen Gordon" puppy gates ....... Did I just hear that correctly? A) Porter will not be a puppy forever .. no need to confine him in and B) does your answerphone go somewhat like this "Hello I am out social climbing ... if you leave your name and number if you are anyone worthwhile I will get back to you".

Herringbone and marble together .... well throw shit at a wall and see what sticks....

Bowls and plates from the neolithic era .... tres trendy ... said no fucker!

God the grout in the bathroom has wider gaps than her tits .... how does one reconcile themsleves ... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ali's bday: The knives: The fucking Heidi of the mountains egg cups .... Dear lord save me from the firey grimice of hell.......

Oh the fucking me me me me mine mine mine mine I paid I paid...this is from "MY" brother..it's my birthday too .... I am better .. memememememe..... STOP acting like it's YOURS as you don't actually "OWN" anything .... its all leased or mortgaged or begged for.

Thermomix Biscotti ... My Nonna would be shuddering ... FFS! Burned aswell ... If I was Ali I would have binned the shit too!

I can't watch anymore .... Lydia I am sorry but I can only waste time on 1 person per day and today is not your day .... Tomorrow is not looking good either!

Love to the Tattle Army xxxxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

avabella

VIP Member
Whether TeaSpiller is or isn’t Lydia doesn’t really matter - as what Lidl fails to understand is that anyone outside herself really doesn’t care about her thirteen times tumbled neranjo limescale floor, her antique brass/gold/silver/aluminium door furniture, or her trex wallpaper.

We come on here, we have a laugh at her expense and then we log off and go to sleep, safe in the knowledge that we are hardworking, morally superior and generally nicer people than her.

Her biggest downfall is thinking that people actually *care*. She’s a distraction to my busy, hardworking life is all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Stefano

VIP Member
So did anybody notice that not even 2 minutes into this vlog and all I have heard is "me me me" "my self indulgence" "I can go shopping" .... I mean how fucking up her own arse is this woman? No mention of going out and helping for charity or anything now that lockdown has eased .. NO NO ... go and do the same fucking thing you have been doing for nearly 1.5 years .. SHOP!

But then again I am forgetting ...Fake people are only nice when it is convenient for them...genuinely nice people go out of their way to help others!

" My best friend" mentioned x 5 in under 1 minute .. who are you trying to kid love ..... you struck a balance in your friendship .. who the fuck says that?? ... yeah your are the boss and she is fucking submissive ... it's a job not a fucking friendship... learn the difference!

Copied Vic yet again .... "She designed jackets so I have to too" ....(ok calm the fuck down Verruca)...I could call you a jealous little bitch but your behaviour is doing my talking for me!

But what got me was the level of sucky bullshit she was spewing about the talk she had with the founder .. how he tailors for rich famous ppl .... fuck me turn your mouth off and your brain on. (Any money they are paying her to do this too which royally fucks me off!)

Begging free shit from Elizabeth Arden .... so obvious it is nauseating!

"The tan looks natural" ... well yeah if you call sticking your fingers in a packet of Cheetos ...

She feels she is in a really good place ... hmmm well my dear ... welcome to the Karma cafe .. there are no menus ..you will get served what you deserve ... remember .. Karma has no deadline!

"Soggy Vagina monologues" .... and 800GBP Trees .... you couldn't make this shit up .. the price dropping is so Chavtastic!!

In the Greedhouse ..... everything in bloom is bought from a shop ... everything she planted has yet to make an appearance ... I cannot laugh harder otherwise I would have a prolapse! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"Day drinking needs to be revived" ....... annnnd you are driving??? HMMMMM I think your numberplate needs reporting my dear for DUI Offences ... but then again you break every law that is out there ... 1: Porter without a seatbelt / 2: breaking Covid lockdown rules to go shopping / 3: Drinking whilst having the car ... to name but a few .....There is a new app called "GO FUCK YOURSELF" .. YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD IT .. IT'S FREE!

But Cawwie being more savvy than you wouldn't allow you to film her home or her internal organs for a dollar and you returning home after drinking and driving so you have to pass this off as you forgot to film ... fake as fuck!

Did I hear that bitch correctly .. dictating what furniture should go in Cawwwwies house? For her! Fuck me I wish I could understand her .. but I don't bark!

Fake ass bitch gushing over a dog ... well we know that is as fake AF as you don't even make a fuss of your own one!

Are you shitting me with the collection she said she wants all of!! Is this not the EXACT antithsis of everything she has put new in her home? The bitch has not got a clue...no words!

"Mid century modern" I dont talk "FUCK" ... It is bloody 60's-70's .. and this woman influences people .. FML!

Why the unboxing in the half finished bathroom? what to show us the bathroom?? I don't get it! Plus the first 2 things .. surprise surprise .. gifted! I am actually smiling .. you know why .. because after all your efforts you are still just a basic bitch!

It is called a fucking Butter churn you dipshit! .. go milk your husband .... or maybe he should milk you seeing as you are the cow!!!

Pinocchio's Shoe trees on the bookcase in the Hogworts study .. you cannot make this shit up if you tried!

More unnecessary shit in boxes ..bloody grotesque cushions and just happens to open Ali's gift too ... well why change the habit of a lifetime you selfish bitch!

All I can say Tattlers is that whenever you think you are having a bad day, just remember that there is a miserable bitch watching this forum as we speak checking to see if you are still happier than her!

Over and out Tattle army xxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72