Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
WATERFALLS & DRAINS !!!!! You are a drain lovely actually a sewer drain to be honest.
She needs a bike. You have one in your shed on the wall that you don't use.
Shows us all her bare minerals & Espa in her teeny tiny bathroom. Fuckwitt.
Hands nicotine orange with appalling applied tan.
She feels very Ralph Lauren in a stripey shirt & that bloody H belt again !!!!
Wanking the door handles again. She definitely gets a orgasm from those knobs.
Bedroom carrys on the doom & gloom dropcloth theme.
But guess what en-suite has a TUMBLED MARBLE FLOOR. ITS SO ME ME ME ME ME.
Well Ali definitely would get to voice an opinion would he ? . Cant do a hour of her will stomach the rest later.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
@BrookeDavis I usually agree with what you have to say/contribute but on @TeaSpiller being Lidl, I’m afraid I’ll have to strongly disagree. I won’t add anything further to back this up as it will just get out of hand.
I do hope you don’t take any offence to this, if you are able to look at TS previous posts, then you’ll see for yourself why it’s not Lydia.
I’m very open to any opinions and appreciate your comment. I won’t find it offensive if anyone disagrees. I was privately messaging other tattle members back and forth about it, but they have now disabled the private message option on here. I wasn’t going to say anything until I had compiled the evidence (like similar spelling and grammar between TeaSpiller and Lyida, timings of posts, TeaSpiller blocking me and not coming online for weeks after I messaged them saying I know it’s Lydia etc). But I can’t keep it in any longer. MotherOfDaughters had an account on her own thread and was bad mouthing her own husband so it isn’t new for someone to negatively talk about themselves on here. TeaSpiller has said things like Lydia has bad skin and that she gets things for free, they’re hardly career braking Tea-spills and she would have to write some things about herself that are bad in order to make it believable.

• Wow

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
Omg where to start !!!!! Lost count of the word EXCITING she has asked for alternatives .She would being as thick as shit.

Birthday mentioned more times than I could count. Fucking grow up !!!!
She is looking forward to some bougie treatments as she loves self care. Yes its only you that you care about. Selfish bitch.
Big fuck up at antiques shop. She pointed to a item & said wow that would look great in your pantry Carrie !!!! How would she know she supposedly hasn't been in. Again fucking lies.
Everything she was gushing over is French shabby chic !!!!! Bye bye country look.
Brought another unit for the greenhouse. Walls made of elastic that one !!!!
How much tate can she fit in the surgery ?

Drops in she now designing a jacket with a local firm. Killed her that the Frow got one up on her.

Had 2 bottles of champagne at Carrie's. Probably Asti more your alley Lids. Drove home ?????,

She is so so so manic . Materialistic Fucking mad.
Ali check her into the nearest priory. She's got the money. Fruitcake !!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Al Fresco

VIP Member
Farrow and Ball have some odd colour names and I had to google where the name “drop cloth” comes from as I’ve never heard of it and by the sound of it it’s a dust sheet 🙄. I know, that doesn’t sound so posh. The living room equivalent must be “bin bag black”.

On the last flog, she mentioned her Farmer Gracy “purchase”. As Josie got a ton of free bulbs from them recently, I’d be surprised if she didn’t get something for nothing, otherwise shed be losing her touch. As soon as I saw Josie’s freebies, I emptied my online basket with them in disgust.

Wouldn’t be surprised if she ditched the Holland Cooper jacket after ITFs recent announcement on her collab.

No offence if you’ve got twin sinks in the bathroom as I do think they look great but it wouldn’t be my idea of heaven to share a bathroom with my fella gargling and farting next to me.

Porter’s just realised he’s so short he can limbo under the baby gate.

• Haha

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Sorry @BrookeDavis, but I also respectfully disagree with you on this one ... the whole point of @TeaSpiller sharing Lydia’s private Instagram post of her Birkin was to highlight just how arrogant, entitled, and out of touch with the real world Lydia is, especially given the caption she chose to use.

View attachment 525382

Also, if TeaSpiller is Lydia why would she tell us that The Northamptonshire Bungalow is mortgaged to the hilt and that their entire wedding was gifted?
In my opinion, those are two things Lydia would never admit to in a million years ... it’s proof that she’s nowhere near as wealthy as she would like people to think she is! 😉
I concur.

I have been limiting my Lydiot viewing as of late because I gain absolutely nothing from it. I wouldn't be caught dead in any of her latest outfits and her home is...well...not something inspiring. I live in an old house with real antiques and real art. Her design choices or should we say Lauren Costly's choices are dreary. So today I decided to check in on her Insta stories and all I can say is......what a f$%king bitch. She really has turned into one very unlikable person. Oh and I noticed her Instagram numbers have gone down again.
And also concur she's a fucking bitch......and that's just putting it lightly.

Is this tart not turning 33 this week?!? Yet this is how she responds to such a question about flipping home decorating?!

From being screaming like a raving lunatic at a pregnant woman because of bloody hair color, to her lies that she was a victim of an attack, to this response today to someone simply asking about changing home decor.....the phrase "emotional dysregulation" sums the cunt up to a tee.

The end.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh my! 1 min into the vlog and Lying Lidi is saying she is moving her face strangely because she is cold!? Whaaaaat? I think it is more likely she is moving her face strangely because of the soreness caused by her lip fillers. The injection sites are clearly visible, especially on the lower lip. I walk my dog for over an hour in 25 degree Fahrenheit and my face has never been "frozen". She must think her followers are idiots! Oh boy, she's going to be a runner again! How many times has she started and abandoned this declaration?

• Haha
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
So Lydiot is an Intimissimeeeeme ambassador, and has chosen this opportunity to put her tatas and flat arse on show on their behalf. My question is why has Intiwhatever never featured her on their official page ?
20210412_165218.jpg
20210412_165228.jpg

20210412_165205.jpg

3 empty cubbyholes !!! Oooh Lauren, run for the hills !
20210412_170102.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

happyforest

Chatty Member
Lecturing Lydia. How lovely. xxxxxx

When people constantly bang on about being happy, they aren't happy. Just sayin'.

Her insistence on gaslighting the audience, insisting how painting the cornice and trim the same sludge colour is making the ceilings feel higher just isn't working. No, Lydia, now the ceilings feel even lower than they did. Perhaps since she and Ali are so short they prefer to feel taller now that the ceilings feel ever so closer to their heads.

The knob of dreams gets a good fondling. The birthday boy by contrast, gets none. Ali is very muted in this video. Lydia says they're hungover. I would be too if I had to live with her. The sweet nectar of black out drunk evenings is probably the only peace he gets in his head.

All the orgasmic yelps over Lauren's work in the kitchen/dining area has been redone already. I present "twigs by Lydia". I daresay her opinion of Lauren's work is curdling, much like the paint colour of dreams. The dank, manky tones of this newest era within the bungalow of dreams. She admits she has to keep the guest bedroom doors open because the hallway is too dark. Guess that paint colour is the gift that keeps on taking what little light the dank house had to begin with.

She fluctuates from lecturing the audience, to claiming she is the happiest she's ever been, everything is all her now. Plus more MY MY MY. My greenhouse, my house, my dream.

Porter escapes his prison cell and does a runner down the hall. GO PORTER! Now make sure you leave a present on the new rug. The tiny, too small, dining table rug looks like pee pad, hope he keeps using it.

Ending with a lovely shot of the wonky arch of sour dreams. You can feel the house's luck swooshing out the door.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Chattycol

Right, time to get the list of the companies that sent her flowers and never buy anything from them ever again :cool: How tacky!
I have contacted them all, got this from st tropez.
Right, time to get the list of the companies that sent her flowers and never buy anything from them ever again :cool: How tacky!
I have messaged them all, got this back from St Tropez

Attachments

• Heart

georgiecait

VIP Member
Hey guys,
First time poster here (also not from UK or US so excuse my bad english). I wanted to post this on the last thread. I messaged the home account when she did that smug Q&A, to my surprise she replied...I was trying to be kind and polite and just explain to her why the constant changes look bad and oh boy....I did not expect her response to be so condescending and disgusting. She repeatedly sad that it is my problem not hers (I didn’t even say that I have problems with her redecorating, I sad what it looks like to ppl), and that I would not understand because I dont have so many followers as she does. She did not want to hear anything...I was really sad because I hoped that MAYBE she is not as bad as she seems lately. :( Also I really tried to be nice (in my opinion at least)...
I found you guys a few weeks ago when I also had enough of the inconsistencies and thought that it is just me who thinks she changed a lot (looking at her comment section it seemed that I am the only one). Well...I am glad to see the light. Thank you....
Sorry if it is long, I am just quite upset since the messaging (I did not respond to her after).
Ahh.. the classic "I have more followers/subscribers than you therefore I am a superior human being" argument. I posted constructive criticism on her YT vid once and her minions clapped back and said I was jealous because I had 15 subscribers 😂 I love how Lydia's fans jump straight onto negative comments and reply with.....a negative comment that has nothing to do with what I said. Amazing hypocrisy. Also hilarious how they thought I could be jealous, now that is the punchline.

• Haha
  • Sad

coconochanel

VIP Member
Fuck me shes got sludge drop cloth painted in her bedroom, did Lauren get a discount if she bulked bought that colour or what?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Welshy1

Hey guys,
First time poster here (also not from UK or US so excuse my bad english). I wanted to post this on the last thread. I messaged the home account when she did that smug Q&A, to my surprise she replied...I was trying to be kind and polite and just explain to her why the constant changes look bad and oh boy....I did not expect her response to be so condescending and disgusting. She repeatedly sad that it is my problem not hers (I didn’t even say that I have problems with her redecorating, I sad what it looks like to ppl), and that I would not understand because I dont have so many followers as she does. She did not want to hear anything...I was really sad because I hoped that MAYBE she is not as bad as she seems lately. :( Also I really tried to be nice (in my opinion at least)...
I found you guys a few weeks ago when I also had enough of the inconsistencies and thought that it is just me who thinks she changed a lot (looking at her comment section it seemed that I am the only one). Well...I am glad to see the light. Thank you....
Sorry if it is long, I am just quite obset since the messaging (I did not respond to her after).
Her face has changed more than her home. And that's saying a lot.......

• Haha
  • Heart

Bedshrimp

They definitely had people over at the weekend. That’s why Ali was still in bed with a hangover at 9.30am on his b’day!

It was probably just his mates though as she doesn’t have any.......

• Haha