Lydia Millen #81 Brag away, we know Bunny won’t give you the Thyme of day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to go into filters and tick to include "sold STC" in the results

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“When you spend your life excited the way that I do...” Only ten minutes into the vlog, but if my eyes rolled back any harder, they might get stuck that way forever. If there’s one certainty in the world, it’s that, come rain, shine, or pandemic, Lidl will always be there manically tooting her own horn. She is so desperate to be perceived as a cheerful, happy-go-lucky trendsetter instead of the miserable, envious heifer that she is, it’s actually quite fascinating to watch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So it's not the thatched house?

Ok found one on regular Rightmove with a green Aga! And hella wood, so much wood. Beams of dreams. I hope this is the one because Lydia will be dying.
Ok, what is regular righmove? Because I found the same as you.

Reactions: 6
Sorry everyone if I write something that has already been mentioned, took a while on the last video. haha this lady does that, you realise she is still very wrong and nothing will ever change with her!

Does anyone notice that from the beginning of the video till well now 10 min, she sounds like she is either on medication to tone her down (anxiety or other things) or she is trying so so so hard to be 'nice'

Talks slow and nicely and the fake laugh, she she goes to water the beds. is like a scary laugh 'Oh is so untidy ha ha ha' . She is definitely trying to come across as oh hiii guys and now she is like well Im excited to live my life.

If you will watch it how cringe is from 11.43 min till 12.06 !! she sound mental !

She can try all she wants to be all bubbly and nice but she comes across so annoying.

Another thing she says is how excited she is to have her BEST FRIEND all to herself??? Jealous much Lydia? That she has a life now? And talking about the chair like she is her spot? is not your house! you go to visit only you don't live with Carrie....
It is quite telling how excited she was to see and spend time with Cawwee, her best friend - compare it to how unexcited she was FOR HER HUSBAND'S BIRTHDAY !!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Crazy what a lovely house could Lydia got in Buckinghamshire for half the price of the bungalow! They fucked it up so badly!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Omg IF that is Carrie bag’s house, then Lidl is going to have a fit each time she visits her. Love the garden too! And that cream panelled bathroom looooollll oh dear dear poor lids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I can’t find it.....help please?
As advised, I went onto Facebook and googled the elf's name and clicked on posts under the elf's name. A post about an injured bird. You will notice the area of the house she has bought. Go to Rightmove and the area and look for a house around £ 620 000 STC... with a green Aga in the kitchen ... 🍌

Reactions: 20
Lydia we all think Carries house is nicer than yours before she's even decorated it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The FB village name post alludes to a place a Queen would live. Not a palace, but a ...

The only house on Rightmove for said village that is coming up around 600K sold in Dec is a thatched roof beauty. But I'm not seeing an aga? Is this the wrong one?
I saw it listed at 620 000

Reactions: 19
I’ve not yet watched tonight’s offering and caught up on Monday’s flog. I agree with all earlier posts on it but wanted to add these points:

• She says it’s been sending her potty that she was confined to her four walls for exercise. She’s been going outside daily for walks with Porter, no?
  • She’s been spinning (bike) lots apparently. We’ve seen that, what, twice in a video? That must be “lots” though.
  • She says her therapists and life coaches are bringing “a sense of calmness over my life which is truly wonderful”. This is just so strange, as she’s been so manic.
  • They unbox a gift from her brother than includes a plant. She says “Let’s pot it because it’s got such lovely leaves”. What would she do if it didn’t have lovely leaves?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
It also has a conservatory! This house has all the things Lydia wants! For "half a penny"! What a dream!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
“When you spend your life excited the way that I do...” Only ten minutes into the vlog, but if my eyes rolled back any harder, they might get stuck that way forever. If there’s one certainty in the world, it’s that, come rain, shine, or pandemic, Lidl will always be there manically tooting her own horn. She is so desperate to be perceived as a cheerful, happy-go-lucky trendsetter instead of the miserable, envious heifer that she is, it’s actually quite fascinating to watch.
And next week, we're gonna get a vlog talking about how low, down and depressed she has been feeling for the last few weeks totally forgetting she has told us how excited and happy she is.
Oh, I think we are, for sure, in for a rant in the next month or so.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
@theredgossiper If no one has claimed it, I would like to don the birthday Half Penny dress 👗that clearly cost just half a penny, please (i.e. the paper bag halter bodice and tissue roll skirted birthday dress Lydiot received).

It's my birthday this weekend so it's only apt I wear the same birthday gifted dress as the Queen of the Bunga. I would have worn designer shoes 👠 but due to my size 11 clown 🤡 sized feet, I have to go barefoot ( I'm so sorry @MissMidnight, you must look away 😞). However, I do always ensure to stand on my tippy toes aka Lydiot style.

If I could have made it, I would have stomped and strutted into the party, just like Lydiot did in Ali's dressing room, with my imaginary minions jumping up and down like nutters, as he did in that reel. 🙄

My hair style would obvs have been the dried haystack bird's nest that Lydiot calls hair, complete with pheasant eggs atop. My makeup also would have been fabulous complete with tit streak bronzer and mounds of mascara Lydiot style.

Lastly, I would be carrying my birthday 🎂 prezzies 🎁 for @Miss Trunchbull and @Wophie in my "new" saggy Hermes, complete with the matching Hermes Potter chewed up belt, to cinch in the paper bag tissue roll Half Penny frock.

Ooooo, game changing and just the Dream! :m

If you could illustrate what I would have looked like "in situ", it would be so appreciated @theredgossiper.

Like @Oops I am not good with the techie tasks so may need assistance with creating my Avatar.
Many happy returns for when it comes blue_orchid💐

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve not yet watched tonight’s offering and caught up on Monday’s flog. I agree with all earlier posts on it but wanted to add these points:

• She says it’s been sending her potty that she was confined to her four walls for exercise. She’s been going outside daily for walks with Porter, no?
  • She’s been spinning (bike) lots apparently. We’ve seen that, what, twice in a video? That must be “lots” though.
  • She says her therapists and life coaches are bringing “a sense of calmness over my life which is truly wonderful”. This is just so strange, as she’s been so manic.
  • They unbox a gift from her brother than includes a plant. She says “Let’s pot it because it’s got such lovely leaves”. What would she do if it didn’t have lovely leaves?
She would depop it, brother included.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So did anybody notice that not even 2 minutes into this vlog and all I have heard is "me me me" "my self indulgence" "I can go shopping" .... I mean how bleeping up her own arse is this woman? No mention of going out and helping for charity or anything now that lockdown has eased .. NO NO ... go and do the same bleeping thing you have been doing for nearly 1.5 years .. SHOP!

But then again I am forgetting ...Fake people are only nice when it is convenient for them...genuinely nice people go out of their way to help others!

" My best friend" mentioned x 5 in under 1 minute .. who are you trying to kid love ..... you struck a balance in your friendship .. who the duck says that?? ... yeah your are the boss and she is bleeping submissive ... it's a job not a bleeping friendship... learn the difference!

Copied Vic yet again .... "She designed jackets so I have to too" ....(ok calm the duck down Verruca)...I could call you a jealous little witch but your behaviour is doing my talking for me!

But what got me was the level of sucky bullshit she was spewing about the talk she had with the founder .. how he tailors for rich famous ppl .... duck me turn your mouth off and your brain on. (Any money they are paying her to do this too which royally fucks me off!)

Begging free tit from Elizabeth Arden .... so obvious it is nauseating!

"The tan looks natural" ... well yeah if you call sticking your fingers in a packet of Cheetos ...

She feels she is in a really good place ... hmmm well my dear ... welcome to the Karma cafe .. there are no menus ..you will get served what you deserve ... remember .. Karma has no deadline!

"Soggy Vagina monologues" .... and 800GBP Trees .... you couldn't make this tit up .. the price dropping is so Chavtastic!!

In the Greedhouse ..... everything in bloom is bought from a shop ... everything she planted has yet to make an appearance ... I cannot laugh harder otherwise I would have a prolapse! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"Day drinking needs to be revived" ....... annnnd you are driving??? HMMMMM I think your numberplate needs reporting my dear for DUI Offences ... but then again you break every law that is out there ... 1: Porter without a seatbelt / 2: breaking Covid lockdown rules to go shopping / 3: Drinking whilst having the car ... to name but a few .....There is a new app called "GO duck YOURSELF" .. YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD IT .. IT'S FREE!

But Cawwie being more savvy than you wouldn't allow you to film her home or her internal organs for a dollar and you returning home after drinking and driving so you have to pass this off as you forgot to film ... fake as duck!

Did I hear that witch correctly .. dictating what furniture should go in Cawwwwies house? For her! duck me I wish I could understand her .. but I don't bark!

Fake ass witch gushing over a dog ... well we know that is as fake AF as you don't even make a fuss of your own one!

Are you shitting me with the collection she said she wants all of!! Is this not the EXACT antithsis of everything she has put new in her home? The witch has not got a clue...no words!

"Mid century modern" I dont talk "duck" ... It is bloody 60's-70's .. and this woman influences people .. FML!

Why the unboxing in the half finished bathroom? what to show us the bathroom?? I don't get it! Plus the first 2 things .. surprise surprise .. gifted! I am actually smiling .. you know why .. because after all your efforts you are still just a basic witch!

It is called a bleeping Butter churn you dipshit! .. go milk your husband .... or maybe he should milk you seeing as you are the cow!!!

Pinocchio's Shoe trees on the bookcase in the Hogworts study .. you cannot make this tit up if you tried!

More unnecessary tit in boxes ..bloody grotesque cushions and just happens to open Ali's gift too ... well why change the habit of a lifetime you selfish witch!

All I can say Tattlers is that whenever you think you are having a bad day, just remember that there is a miserable witch watching this forum as we speak checking to see if you are still happier than her!

Over and out Tattle army xxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Found it up north, in the fortified palace, thank yew for the clues!

Cute! Said tree is a bit close, as is the road, but buckets of character. Cawwie already had her own style any way.

So annoyed she has allowed Lidl inside. She was probably ground down by Lidl's whining.🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.