Lydia Millen #81 Brag away, we know Bunny won’t give you the Thyme of day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys ♥ Words cannot express the joy of logging in and seeing all your avatars! You have all made my day!

I also want to say that if anyone who could not attend the event now wishes to have a rendition of what they would have worn, I am more than happy to grab the brush and let the art juices flow, along with the laughter.

I am a bit busy with work today but I can also provide your individual avatars in higher resolutions tomorrow, if you'd like.
@theredgossiper If no one has claimed it, I would like to don the birthday Half Penny dress 👗that clearly cost just half a penny, please (i.e. the paper bag halter bodice and tissue roll skirted birthday dress Lydiot received).

It's my birthday this weekend so it's only apt I wear the same birthday gifted dress as the Queen of the Bunga. I would have worn designer shoes 👠 but due to my size 11 clown 🤡 sized feet, I have to go barefoot ( I'm so sorry @MissMidnight, you must look away 😞). However, I do always ensure to stand on my tippy toes aka Lydiot style.

If I could have made it, I would have stomped and strutted into the party, just like Lydiot did in Ali's dressing room, with my imaginary minions jumping up and down like nutters, as he did in that reel. 🙄

My hair style would obvs have been the dried haystack bird's nest that Lydiot calls hair, complete with pheasant eggs atop. My makeup also would have been fabulous complete with tit streak bronzer and mounds of mascara Lydiot style.

Lastly, I would be carrying my birthday 🎂 prezzies 🎁 for @Miss Trunchbull and @Wophie in my "new" saggy Hermes, complete with the matching Hermes Potter chewed up belt, to cinch in the paper bag tissue roll Half Penny frock.

Ooooo, game changing and just the Dream! :m

If you could illustrate what I would have looked like "in situ", it would be so appreciated @theredgossiper.

Like @Oops I am not good with the techie tasks so may need assistance with creating my Avatar.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Haven’t watched tonight’s flog yet but catching up on Monday’s.

Have I totally lost my marbles or is she tottering about her kitchen in high heels here? The noise was what first caught my attention and in a later shot, she was clearly wearing her Prada boots which would be clumpy on that tumbled limestone floor, but looking again at the proportions, there’s no way her waist is this much higher than the worktop?

We’ve seen her at the worktop before when definitely in flat shoes and her hips are below the worktop, no?

View attachment 530785

This picture was the one I posted before! Is the new floor so much thicker!!!

20201219_075717.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg where to start !!!!! Lost count of the word EXCITING she has asked for alternatives .She would being as thick as tit.

Birthday mentioned more times than I could count. bleeping grow up !!!!
She is looking forward to some bougie treatments as she loves self care. Yes its only you that you care about. Selfish witch.
Big duck up at antiques shop. She pointed to a item & said wow that would look great in your pantry Carrie !!!! How would she know she supposedly hasn't been in. Again bleeping lies.
Everything she was gushing over is French shabby chic !!!!! Bye bye country look.
Brought another unit for the greenhouse. Walls made of elastic that one !!!!
How much tate can she fit in the surgery ?

Drops in she now designing a jacket with a local firm. Killed her that the Frow got one up on her.

Had 2 bottles of champagne at Carrie's. Probably Asti more your alley Lids. Drove home ?????,

She is so so so manic . Materialistic bleeping mad.
Ali check her into the nearest priory. She's got the money. Fruitcake !!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Look on Facebook - search posts made by Lydia best friend and you will find the name of the village, then look on Right Move at houses recently sold!
If that is Carrie's home, Lydia will be so jelaous. It has so many instagramable spots!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Are we aloud to post pictures of the house from rightmove but without the rightmove link or house information?

Reactions: 9
Sorry everyone if I write something that has already been mentioned, took a while on the last video. haha this lady does that, you realise she is still very wrong and nothing will ever change with her!

Does anyone notice that from the beginning of the video till well now 10 min, she sounds like she is either on medication to tone her down (anxiety or other things) or she is trying so so so hard to be 'nice'

Talks slow and nicely and the fake laugh, she she goes to water the beds. is like a scary laugh 'Oh is so untidy ha ha ha' . She is definitely trying to come across as oh hiii guys and now she is like well Im excited to live my life.

If you will watch it how cringe is from 11.43 min till 12.06 !! she sound mental !

She can try all she wants to be all bubbly and nice but she comes across so annoying.

Another thing she says is how excited she is to have her BEST FRIEND all to herself??? Jealous much Lydia? That she has a life now? And talking about the chair like she is her spot? is not your house! you go to visit only you don't live with Carrie....

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry everyone if I write something that has already been mentioned, took a while on the last video. haha this lady does that, you realise she is still very wrong and nothing will ever change with her!

Does anyone notice that from the beginning of the video till well now 10 min, she sounds like she is either on medication to tone her down (anxiety or other things) or she is trying so so so hard to be 'nice'

Talks slow and nicely and the fake laugh, she she goes to water the beds. is like a scary laugh 'Oh is so untidy ha ha ha' . She is definitely trying to come across as oh hiii guys and now she is like well Im excited to live my life.

If you will watch it how cringe is from 11.43 min till 12.06 !! she sound mental !

She can try all she wants to be all bubbly and nice but she comes across so annoying.

Another thing she says is how excited she is to have her BEST FRIEND all to herself??? Jealous much Lydia? That she has a life now? And talking about the chair like she is her spot? is not your house! you go to visit only you don't live with Carrie....
I started the video in the background and In the first 2 minute I did not recognised her voice.

Reactions: 7
I can’t be bothered watching the flog just to see a glimpse of carries lovely house - can anyone confirm the exact price or the first letters of the street or something, I know the village name.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A Pot To Piss In.
I have a pot to piss in
its old knarled wood with bits of tin
im trying to fake the rustic way
but end up looking like Mrs Buck - et

528A5738-3694-4323-8161-62B2C686B5EC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I can’t be bothered watching the flog just to see a glimpse of carries lovely house - can anyone confirm the exact price or the first letters of the street or something, I know the village name.
I think if you figured out the village name (I think it is not against the rules as she posted it in a public group) you can search on rightmove for sold prices. I think they mentioned it in vlogs that she bought it in december last year. From there you can find it! ;)

Reactions: 9
Ugh - I can't figure out the village name. Any more clues, pretty please? (I'm not lisping!)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.