Lydia Millen #81 Brag away, we know Bunny won’t give you the Thyme of day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stop laughing at this. Look at the space between her shelving and the table.

E3CFF85E-6348-4D3F-8FD4-0D9F934658D6.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
As advised, I went onto Facebook and googled the elf's name and clicked on posts under the elf's name. A post about an injured bird. You will notice the area of the house she has bought. Go to Rightmove and the area and look for a house around £ 620 000 STC... with a green Aga in the kitchen ... 🍌
I’ve found it !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@theredgossiper If no one has claimed it, I would like to don the birthday Half Penny dress 👗that clearly cost just half a penny, please (i.e. the paper bag halter bodice and tissue roll skirted birthday dress Lydiot received).

It's my birthday this weekend so it's only apt I wear the same birthday gifted dress as the Queen of the Bunga. I would have worn designer shoes 👠 but due to my size 11 clown 🤡 sized feet, I have to go barefoot ( I'm so sorry @MissMidnight, you must look away 😞). However, I do always ensure to stand on my tippy toes aka Lydiot style.

If I could have made it, I would have stomped and strutted into the party, just like Lydiot did in Ali's dressing room, with my imaginary minions jumping up and down like nutters, as he did in that reel. 🙄

My hair style would obvs have been the dried haystack bird's nest that Lydiot calls hair, complete with pheasant eggs atop. My makeup also would have been fabulous complete with tit streak bronzer and mounds of mascara Lydiot style.

Lastly, I would be carrying my birthday 🎂 prezzies 🎁 for @Miss Trunchbull and @Wophie in my "new" saggy Hermes, complete with the matching Hermes Potter chewed up belt, to cinch in the paper bag tissue roll Half Penny frock.

Ooooo, game changing and just the Dream! :m

If you could illustrate what I would have looked like "in situ", it would be so appreciated @theredgossiper.

Like @Oops I am not good with the techie tasks so may need assistance with creating my Avatar.
Your wish is my command! I do have reservations about your request to be barefoot. You will notice that I put everyone in some sort of footwear so as to not trigger @MissMidnight . May I suggest the newly replaced infamous Castañer wedge espadrilles?

I will provide your drawing all set up for a smooth upload as a new avatar as soon as possible!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Definitely on something. Mentioned how she’s excited/always excited and looked like she could quite easily burst into tears! Where are her family? Wtf is Ali doing? She needs some time in a special place!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg where to start !!!!! Lost count of the word EXCITING she has asked for alternatives .She would being as thick as tit.

Birthday mentioned more times than I could count. bleeping grow up !!!!
She is looking forward to some bougie treatments as she loves self care. Yes its only you that you care about. Selfish witch.
Big duck up at antiques shop. She pointed to a item & said wow that would look great in your pantry Carrie !!!! How would she know she supposedly hasn't been in. Again bleeping lies.
Everything she was gushing over is French shabby chic !!!!! Bye bye country look.
Brought another unit for the greenhouse. Walls made of elastic that one !!!!
How much tate can she fit in the surgery ?

Drops in she now designing a jacket with a local firm. Killed her that the Frow got one up on her.

Had 2 bottles of champagne at Carrie's. Probably Asti more your alley Lids. Drove home ?????,

She is so so so manic . Materialistic bleeping mad.
Ali check her into the nearest priory. She's got the money. Fruitcake !!!!
Yes!! It looked exactly like the kind of stuff that can be found in The Old Rectum's horrific master bedroom! Even that champagne glass thing she wants to hang in the ensuite and the cabinet she showed a picture of looks like the one Josie has in her ensuite!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I must say, as nice as Cawwie’s new house is, I could not imagine spending £620k on that... idk if it’s different cause I’m from the East Midlands wouldn’t dream of spending that money on a 4 bed semi? 🤷‍♀️ Didn’t think MK was THAT expensive though..?

Reactions: 30
I must say, as nice as Cawwie’s new house is, I could not imagine spending £620k on that... idk if it’s different cause I’m from the East Midlands wouldn’t dream of spending that money on a 4 bed semi? 🤷‍♀️ Didn’t think MK was THAT expensive though..?
Bucks is quite popular, good links to London etc. House prices are so strange aren’t they? How much they vary across the country.

Reactions: 16
You guys ♥ Words cannot express the joy of logging in and seeing all your avatars! You have all made my day!

I also want to say that if anyone who could not attend the event now wishes to have a rendition of what they would have worn, I am more than happy to grab the brush and let the art juices flow, along with the laughter.

I am a bit busy with work today but I can also provide your individual avatars in higher resolutions tomorrow, if you'd like.
That is so kind! I was giggling (with envy) at the new avatars and wondering what on Earth anybody new to the forum must be thinking! 😂
I would absolutely love to be dressed in a giant fake tan mitt, with a Chanel brooch ‘popped on’ to merchandise up the polyester finish (I’m a blondie). Thank you so much for helping out us late-comers! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This woman’s videos are becoming sickening , she has more than she will ever need and will still never be happy . Guarantee they will move house before end of year . Sickening materialistic people .

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Watched two flogs in one evening. Never doing that again. Overdosed on Lidl’s BS.

This evening’s flog. Good lord. Where to begin.

• She has a “meeting” with the tailor in Woburn. Why does she try to make everything sound like she’s doing business, when in reality she’s going for a service? Either way, sounds like she’s heard us loud and clear: tailored blazers look better on her than strange curtain-like dresses cinched in at the waist.
  • She describes Elizabeth Arden as “niche” fragrances. What happened to her love of Aerin and Christian Louboutin and CH fragrances?
  • A man called Harry visits the Bunga to advise on the flower beds. Lidl thought he’d say to strip back and start again, but he said they have “good foundations”. It’s not clear, is that literally? Is this referencing ripping out the coffin beds or just the pretend carrots you’ve sown?
  • She talks about a tree by her front gates. She won’t show them as “Ali doesn’t let me show the front of the house that much”. But she wants us to know that Harry has advised they are £800 (“oh wow”) trees you can’t buy in the U.K.
  • She says she’s “excited to live my life so it’s only natural that I feel excitement all of the time.” If that’s true, fair play. But I question this, as this is the same woman who made the video about Nicky and implied she was having incredibly dark, depressive thoughts? Yet, within a matter of weeks, she’s feeling excitement ALL the time?
  • She says Carrie is “back to work”. So there was a time she wasn’t working then? Where has she been? When was she not at work?
  • Carrie and Lidl go to The Old Flight House. She’s there first, before everyone else. They’ve opened early, just for her. No one else. Because she’s so special. Looking at their opening times (10am -5pm), I suspect they let her in at 9.30am so she didn’t harass their other customers by filming and cackling.
  • She’s been gifted a clam shell from the owners of The Old Flight House because she loves the place. Because she loves going there? That makes no sense. What wool did you pull over their eyes Lidl? Extra thick wool, by the sounds of it.
  • She’s bought a strange champagne frame for her bathroom. LC approved as she had her “on speed dial”. Everyone must be at the beckoning call of Little Lidl.
  • She’s bought clogs as ornaments for Ali’s office. Size 36.
  • She’s got terribly weak wrists, so weak that sometimes she can’t upload Insta stories but here she is, pulling down stacked boxes from a sitting position on the floor.
  • All these places to sit, in her kitchen, living room, her chair in Ali’s study, her greenhouse... and she sits on the hall floor. Again.
    View attachment 531172
    View attachment 531173
    View attachment 531174
    View attachment 531175
The German in mean screams "You will get a bladder/kidney infection, sitting on the cold stone with your arse!".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Definitely on something. Mentioned how she’s excited/always excited and looked like she could quite easily burst into tears! Where are her family? Wtf is Ali doing? She needs some time in a special place!
Asylum?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Somebody in the comments suggested her ‘vase’ might in fact be an old toilet. 🤣🤣🤣
How practical, she can defecate right next to Ali, in the bed. No need to leave the room. That's the next (r)evolutionary step splitting from "no door en suite bathroom/toilet".
A real GAME CHANGER 🙌 I'm over the moon.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How practical, she can defecate right next to Ali, in the bed. No need to leave the room. That's the next (r)evolutionary step splitting from "no door en suite bathroom/toilet".
A real GAME CHANGER 🙌 I'm over the moon.
Must be the "dream".
Oh wait. She's been shitting on Ali from a great height for years....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.