Lydia Millen #81 Brag away, we know Bunny won’t give you the Thyme of day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone able to share any pictures of inside carries house from Lydia’s vlog? I can’t bear to watch...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is anyone able to share any pictures of inside carries house from Lydia’s vlog? I can’t bear to watch...
She didnt vlog inside Cawwie's.

God she's bloody unbearable, if her manic hyper happy giggly fake posh voice isn't enough the words Champagne, Excited, the Dream and Best Friend are enough to drive you mad! You drink Champagne (I bet Cawwie bought it) so bloody what! so do most of the world you silly cow and your still not posh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I haven’t seen any but I skipped some parts. I found the house but how do we know it’s hers? If it is I think it’s very cute and has more character than Millen Manor (oh no, is that what the secret plaque on the new porch says?)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I haven’t seen any but I skipped some parts. I found the house but how do we know it’s hers? If it is I think it’s very cute and has more character than Millen Manor (oh no, is that what the secret plaque on the new porch says?)
Can you give a clue as to the village?

Reactions: 6
Ok found the FB post, but not seeing anything on Rightmove. A green Aga? Thatched roof? Clues, need better clues...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I just wanna say if Iv found the right house on Rightmove I much prefer Carries house! It has all the features Lidl wishes she has in her bunga 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ok found the FB post, but not seeing anything on Rightmove. A green Aga? Thatched roof? Clues, need better clues...
Around the £600,000 mark, semi detached Xxx

Reactions: 16
Can you give a clue as to the village?
The FB village name post alludes to a place a Queen would live. Not a palace, but a ...

The only house on Rightmove for said village that is coming up around 600K sold in Dec is a thatched roof beauty. But I'm not seeing an aga? Is this the wrong one?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
search just that village on Rightmove.... already mentioned above 600k...

if this is the house - how long until Lydia puts beams up in her house to compete 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The FB village name post alludes to a place a Queen would live. Not a palace, but a ...

The only house on Rightmove for said village that is coming up around 600K sold in Dec is a thatched roof beauty. But I'm not seeing an aga? Is this the wrong one?
Street has the same name as Kim K’s daughter 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does it have a little bistro set that would fit perfectly in a greedhouse?

It doesn’t have an Aga, but my oh my it’s a beauty of a house!

Reactions: 9

Current rightmove not house price rightmove

Reactions: 6
Did Carrie’s house sell for between 550 and 600k? Checking I’ve found the right one

Reactions: 5
So it's not the thatched house?

Ok found one on regular Rightmove with a green Aga! And hella wood, so much wood. Beams of dreams. I hope this is the one because Lydia will be dying.

And in the video which I haven't finished, Carrie says she's got an Aga, so I think it's the right one. It's a 3 letter named cottage. It's a tree. HTH!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.