Lydia Millen #81 Brag away, we know Bunny won’t give you the Thyme of day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And next week, we're gonna get a vlog talking about how low, down and depressed she has been feeling for the last few weeks totally forgetting she has told us how excited and happy she is.
Oh, I think we are, for sure, in for a rant in the next month or so.
Your right, it was in that moment when she said she was an optimistic person that I knew for certain and without having a psychology degree that she is a narcissist. We have had months and months of poor me poor me poor me a drink ( champagne) because she thinks it’s posh and all of a sudden she’s happy, because she’s always happy. Mood swings like I only ever seen my mother have tell me she’s got real mental health issues but is oblivious to it. Then they do say that the mad people insist they are not🤔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m really curious as to how Carrie afforded that house. Do we think she made a load of money on her old house and has a whacking deposit? Or did she buy with her boyfriend? I just don’t believe Lidl can be paying her that much? Or perhaps she’s tax dodging and bought in cash...

Reactions: 24
I feel like she’s had her nose injected again.... but it’s sitting slightly to her left

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think we should start a countdown to Lyds house being on the market. Take your bets folks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Watched two flogs in one evening. Never doing that again. Overdosed on Lidl’s BS.

This evening’s flog. Good lord. Where to begin.

• She has a “meeting” with the tailor in Woburn. Why does she try to make everything sound like she’s doing business, when in reality she’s going for a service? Either way, sounds like she’s heard us loud and clear: tailored blazers look better on her than strange curtain-like dresses cinched in at the waist.
  • She describes Elizabeth Arden as “niche” fragrances. What happened to her love of Aerin and Christian Louboutin and CH fragrances?
  • A man called Harry visits the Bunga to advise on the flower beds. Lidl thought he’d say to strip back and start again, but he said they have “good foundations”. It’s not clear, is that literally? Is this referencing ripping out the coffin beds or just the pretend carrots you’ve sown?
  • She talks about a tree by her front gates. She won’t show them as “Ali doesn’t let me show the front of the house that much”. But she wants us to know that Harry has advised they are £800 (“oh wow”) trees you can’t buy in the U.K.
  • She says she’s “excited to live my life so it’s only natural that I feel excitement all of the time.” If that’s true, fair play. But I question this, as this is the same woman who made the video about Nicky and implied she was having incredibly dark, depressive thoughts? Yet, within a matter of weeks, she’s feeling excitement ALL the time?
  • She says Carrie is “back to work”. So there was a time she wasn’t working then? Where has she been? When was she not at work?
  • Carrie and Lidl go to The Old Flight House. She’s there first, before everyone else. They’ve opened early, just for her. No one else. Because she’s so special. Looking at their opening times (10am -5pm), I suspect they let her in at 9.30am so she didn’t harass their other customers by filming and cackling.
  • She’s been gifted a clam shell from the owners of The Old Flight House because she loves the place. Because she loves going there? That makes no sense. What wool did you pull over their eyes Lidl? Extra thick wool, by the sounds of it.
  • She’s bought a strange champagne frame for her bathroom. LC approved as she had her “on speed dial”. Everyone must be at the beckoning call of Little Lidl.
  • She’s bought clogs as ornaments for Ali’s office. Size 36.
  • She’s got terribly weak wrists, so weak that sometimes she can’t upload Insta stories but here she is, pulling down stacked boxes from a sitting position on the floor.
  • All these places to sit, in her kitchen, living room, her chair in Ali’s study, her greenhouse... and she sits on the hall floor. Again.
    248143AE-D420-4B89-B8D3-F1505E295FC3.png

E596F2DF-DA77-4D42-B46E-145688D6B540.png

E8CB021E-5837-407D-ACFD-D1D7061D9ED3.png

28A61EE0-AF1A-430E-8F81-AFF88F7D0833.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
i like the semi-detached house. how does liediot feels after we all are raving about cawwwwieee's new house? will she bless her viewers with more "me me me me" time and ramble on for 35min straight in the next vlog? :ROFLMAO:

the bungalow definitely represents liediot. she fix it so much like her face that it lost its identity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Christ it’s antique this antique that, someone needs to tell her that an antique normally is something over a hundred years old anything else is vintage. Is vintage not posh enough for her to say? I’ve collected vintage for more than 40 years and yes I think she got some lovely things but for me it’s always been the hunt for something different, where it came from and wondering what kind of life it lived before I happened upon it. I treasure my finds but I think the minute she sees some new Instagram page of someone else’s home it will all end up on eBay. I am also overwhelmed by the amount of packages and boxes she has been opening lately it’s out of control. I get the feeling that once they are opened her interested has gone and her mind is saying NEXT!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Christ it’s antique this antique that, someone needs to tell her that an antique normally is something over a hundred years old anything else is vintage. Is vintage not posh enough for her to say? I’ve collected vintage for more than 40 years and yes I think she got some lovely things but for me it’s always been the hunt for something different, where it came from and wondering what kind of life it lived before I happened upon it. I treasure my finds but I think the minute she sees some new Instagram page of someone else’s home it will all end up on eBay. I am also overwhelmed by the amount of packages and boxes she has been opening lately it’s out of control. I get the feeling that once they are opened her interested has gone and her mind is saying NEXT!
Tbh everything looked new to me in that shop! Shabby chic ikea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Ive not seen it but if Cawwies house what you all described no wonder Lydia hates her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Found it !!! Ta ❤
Is sold price £600k on the nose? I’ve found the village name and can see recently sold on rightmove but haven’t spotted a green AGA yet! I’m probably just tired and blind!

EDIT to say I found it. £620k. Make sure you go to the main rightmove homepage and include the ‘sold stc’ option in filters as others suggested earlier. I had this filter but it wasn’t showing up until I refreshed and went through the main homepage 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.