Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JMD

Couldn’t choose:

:mad: for: Lydia Millen #74 - Poor puppy flinches at her touch, this vapid woman yells too much

🤣 for: Lydia Millen #74 - Losing partnerships left & right, her bullying gave brands quite a fright

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Imagine the dandruff and the grated cheese droppings in that textured table, as well as offerings from lumi’s backside. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

notsoposh

VIP Member
Lydia is copying Josie, ITF is trying to be besties with Josie. What has this beige chinless wonder done that these two women are running behind her? Hopeless lot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Julia123

VIP Member
O.M.G. She shot that Banana 🍌 Rodial video THIS WEEK.... she can talk about bananas with a straight face. She's one for the books. But I love that she had to do it! And... and Rodial and KM. Never bought from them before and never will again.

• Haha

muffintop13

Chatty Member
Hey Tattle, I’ve still got brands supporting me ok!! They love me, can’t get enough. Only a couple but still. BRRAAANNNDS.
6C91BA63-7BE8-4B25-9938-68C3BB52D5DE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I agree @mooney, Lydia’s teeth look exactly the same in all of her vlogs which is what makes me think they have been filmed in advance - she films all her vlogs well in advance, even going so far as to stage Carrie’s birthday during Vlogmas last year.

However, In the Instagram Story she posted on February 9th showing off her perfect smile, she specifically says that she is “now just waiting for my composite bonding” in the caption!

View attachment 464215

Why would she say that, and tag her Dentist in the Story, if she wasn’t having anything done to her teeth ... it is something people will definitely notice.

Also, in every Reel she has posted since February 12th she has deliberately kept her mouth closed, when previously her mouth was open and she was smiling and laughing like an absolute nutter.

But as I have said all along, it’s just my theory and I could be wrong ... the only way to know for sure will be to pay attention to her teeth in future vlogs. 🙂

EDIT: I really wouldn’t be surprised if Lydia vlogged the process of having her composite bonding done!
Look at the photo closely...I mean really zoom in. Do you see? 100% it's been edited and photoshopped.

She's full of shit...just lie after lie after lie. Per usual. I have Invisaligns too and even when worn, it is clear/transparent, so one can still see your actual teeth. It is not opaque so when worn, one's teeth suddenly look better/straighter.

She edits her face, her eyes, her leg length, her height, everything. The proof is her actual teeth in videos and they have not improved.

We need to realize that EVERY FUCKING THING is fake with this twat. Her life, her accent, her wealth, her happiness, her personality, her character, down to her cement tits and Horse and Hound lifestyle....all a facade.

When the cameras are off, that's who she really is.

P.S. And how she cannot see how lumpy and bumpy her filler in her face now is, is beyond me. If she doesn't stop now, it'll only get worse. We've always known she's had filler. Many women have and nothing wrong with that. But, know when it is going wrong and stop it immediately. But she won't. Why? Because it is free and Lydiot knows best, right?

What a moron.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Wophie

VIP Member
What did I just see?! Did they really start a bonfire in their "woodland" and then go off for a walk whilst it still burned?! Are you kidding me?!
We've had to burn bits recently but we do so in an incinerator, and we watch it like hawks until it's burnt out. It doesn't take long for an ember to catch twigs or leaves nearby and set the whole bloody garden on fire and spread to their bungalow and neighbours properties!

• Wow
  • Sick

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Ali has his flaws but I firmly believe he is being emotionally abused. Having been in a relationship like this I can tell you it is hell on earth to have someone who is supposed to love you pray on you like this and tear you down... just to feed their own issues. Just because she’s not hitting him doesn’t mean it’s not toxic and extremely unhealthy and damaging for him.
I remember discussing this with you earlier this year @Julia123, as both of us have been in emotionally abusive relationships in the past, and what I said then still applies now.

Ali is showing a lot of the trademark signs of spousal abuse ... pallor, weight loss, tired appearance, permission seeking behaviour, acquiescence, having no say in anything regarding ‘HER’ house or ‘HER’ pets - I mean, at one point he couldn’t even let Porter outside for the toilet unless he checked if it was okay with Lydia first, and now he has high blood pressure.

It’s obvious that all is not well in The Northamptonshire Bungalow and it’s clearly having a detrimental effect on him ... a person can only take so much until they reach breaking point!

To be honest, I wouldn’t be surprised if Ali does know the truth about Lydia’s reprehensible behaviour towards Nicky when she was 9 months pregnant because he has to have been on the receiving end of it (we’ve all seen how snappy and nasty Lydia can be towards him in his vlogs, so it’s not much of a stretch to assume it’s much worse when the camera is off), and he knows if he told Lydia that her actions that night were unacceptable and she was in the wrong, it would only cause her to flip out at him so he does everything possible to make sure that doesn’t happen.

If Ali cannot find the strength to leave Lydia, or at least speak up for himself and tell her to stop treating him the way she does, I really hope his family have noticed and they decide to intervene for his own well being in the long term.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
I'd love to know why she's not "donating" her carpet to her mum anymore and giving it to her dad. Maybe her mum reads her Tattle Thread ? And saw our discussion about the carpet. Or maybe mum watches her vlogs and picked up the use of the word "donating" and was upset / offended.
I don't for one minute believe her dad is going to use that piss-and-smoke smelling carpet in his bougie home. He is as superficial and snooty as Lydiot is, no ways is he taking on a second-hand dirty carpet.
I believe rightly or wrongly, that she is not giving the carpet to anyone. I believe she said her Mum first then forgot she had said Mum and suddenly said Dad. I believe she just didnt want to be seen to be binning/wasting it. After all it has those electric socket holes in it, they aren't going to work unless the room is very small.
Doesn't her Dad have a bit of money and a new wife, would you as a newish wife want second hand carpet installed.
They will still have to pay for an install, I would rather pay for an install of new carpet rather than old stuff with holes in it. Just doesnt make sense.

• Sad
Reactions: 45

theredgossiper

This video. What a mess.

First, the title is misleading, as per - the dresses are from Karen Millen, only a couple of seeds came from Amazon.
Second, she comes across as really bitchy responding to comments, more than usual. The way she fangs about not caring about her bins being on display or opinions on how what's she's doing doesn't suit the house is just so childish and obnoxious. I think the "filter" is coming off and it's only going to get worse.
Third, Porter definitely isn't fond of her, for a second I thought he was going to bite her when she picked him up from the crate. He clearly loves Ali though.
Fourth, I have already seen a comment on how she seems to have different personalities depending on who's video it is, with a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde reference, so people are taking notice.

• Heart

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
I think there is a bit of a public humiliation war going on with Ali and Lydia.

First instance - Ali uploads his Wednesday video and exposes her fangy bitch behaviour towards him.

Second instance - Ali posts a story of him playing with Porter, who looks very happy and excited. Something we all say on here doesn't happen when Lydia is around

Third instance - This home account post from Lydia. She knows people will say "don't listen to Ali we want to see" making him look stupid and yet again putting herself in the power position.

Some shit is definitely going down at the Bungalow between them.
F&B have the strangest names for their colours. In what world is that considered white?
Some new name suggestions:
  • cat's piss yellow - a lovely lightish lavender tone
  • anguish of a mare - bright baby pink with a pearly shimmer
  • beer breath - darkened gray
  • three pissing men's water fontaine - stark pure white
  • Ali's balls - a creamy light blue
  • pheasant - a blood red
  • esparagus' smell - cream white
  • cement oranges - a blackened brown
  • puppy tears - grayish grass green

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mycatmademedoit!!

For a builder who she is paying to work on the house (hopefully!) to call her impatient, to me speaks volumes. We’ve had work done on the house and been nothing but lovely to our builders (as you should be to anyone obviously) - however they’ve told us absolute horror stories of past clients that were demanding / changed plans all of the time / got in the way etc and their attitude was always get the job done and get out. For them to actually let her as a client know she’s being impatient, to me says she must have been an absolute cow!
I remember the time Christmas '19 when I was absolutely left open mouthed with disgust, when Ken the painter gave her a gift and she literally threw it under the tree, so disrepectful, she definitely looks down her nose at trades people which really annoys me.

• Angry
  • Sad

beahunny

Chatty Member
For anyone interested this is the vlog where the gutter/drain pipe conversation takes place.

If you skip to around the 32:00 minute mark Ali and Lydia are having their usual tuna and cheese jacket potatoes for dinner and Ali is saying that he’s repaired some of the gutters when Lydia asks “babe, what’s a gutter for?” and she’s dead serious!

Ali tries so hard explain what they are and why they are needed for about four whole minutes, but Lydia just cannot comprehend and keeps asking why because she insists that the rain would automatically fall off the roof anyway.

It’s worth watching purely for the laugh factor! 😉

It was also a very revealing moment for Lydia. If there was any doubt, this little conversation proves that she is with Ali because she demands to have the upper-hand in every way. She pounded on him until he was just as confused as her and made sure he felt more stupid than her. She is a total bully to everyone but Ali probably gets it the most.

• Sad
Reactions: 44

mooney

We see such a sinister side of her in Ali's vlogs. The way she looks at him or talks down to him, is condescending or rude for no reason. This vlog specifically, but even the one where she thought she "caught him out" during the drain pipe conversation. I can't imagine talking to my partner in such a cold or loveless manner, let alone in public/on camera.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 44