Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missclassy19

VIP Member
B4496C2B-17DB-4BD9-961D-57B36C25E744.jpeg

People are acc waiting for her to start a family ... they have a higher chance of her finishing renovations

• Haha
Reactions: 42

SoRelatable

Ok, I'll fly over to attend this event. Muddy fields!! Jumpy claps. I'll be Oompa Loompa orange fake tanned, in a brand new tweed field jacket, jodhpurs, and Hermès jumping boots. You'll be able to see me before I arrive because all the price tags will be blowing in the wind. You'll soon forget about the price tags when you see my deep brown, unblended contour. I'll bring my rambunctious puppy, who won't be lethargic or frozen still at any moment. And for food I can contribute platanitos maduros fritos (friend plantains 'natch), champers and a tin of tuna (no mayo, sorry don't want to get fat). Oh, and a vape pipe we can all share, but hide from the cameras. Everyone should practice eye fucking themselves in their cameras for our selfies. Pucker up your duck faces, banana lovers.

In all seriousness, scanning the video a lovely Tattler posted earlier, this struck me. Why did the original builders of this bungalow use so many different colours/textures when building this new build? Were they trying to use spare materials? When you see it as a whole picture, it feels like it was built as cheaply as possible, thrown together per se. The jarring mismatch of the material's colours would have been top of the list to fix IF I'd have been stupid enough to buy this new build bungalow. Same at the entry with the SOLID OAK PORCH OF DREAMS(!!), that black and grey modern tile next to the red brick is such an eyesore. And why for the love of all that is holy, why have Ali and Lydia repainted rooms more than 3 times, but not painted the shed? It looks like it is rotting. A lick of paint would do wonders for the structure.
My eyes cannot compute that porch and everything else in the background. It's the most awful mismatch.
I don't remember who compared the house to a GP surgery. It's so accurate. It hit me why it always looked so familiar to me. The front of the house looks just like my GP's. It's uncanny!

• Haha
  • Heart

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Remember that ugly water butt she polled on her instagram stories?
Screenshot 2021-03-04 at 18.14.49.png

It's £220. TWO-HUNDRED AND TWENTY POUNDS.
Screenshot 2021-03-04 at 18.14.38.png

ARE YOU HAVING A LAUGH, "SAVE YOURSELF MONEY"

• Haha
  • Wow

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
So basically she has turned her absolutley fine kitchen in to an old mans shed !
my old dad had stools like those in his oily , dirty garage, he used to saw wood on it !!

• Haha
  • Heart

Peach97

VIP Member
View attachment 468153
She is trying hard to not be overly snappy 😂 this was posted under her “sneak peak” of the T&G and new stools on her home account
But?? That is quite literally what she’s doing. She’s de-valuing the house? She’s gotten rid of bedrooms for her shitty little wardrobe. She’s plonked a greenhouse in the back garden which most likely, if she ever sold the house, would have to be removed, she’s built ugly looking beds in the garden, she’s also gotten rid of the fence that could keep wild animals out of their garden. Everything she has done has added absolutely zero value to her house. If she was to ever sell it (she says it’s their forever home but then sometimes makes vague comments about moving), it’s most likely that whoever bought it would have to re-do pretty much everything. Not to mention the weird layout of having a bedroom next to the kitchen (although that would probably be good for someone who has mobility issues). She said in her last video that her kitchen looks like a barn? Who wants their kitchen to look like a BARN?? She’s genuinely delusional.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

CuriousCreature

On the subject of Globy, the website has been changed into Opening Soon. The insta link at the bottom is wrong, it directs to Test Glo Beauty Co (I believe it’s what the elementary brands or etc created). My guess is that they might have used the same landing page they did when they were about to open Globy, just with this new? text.

Text is confusing, not acknowledging that the kit has “sold out”, it seems to be talking about creating a beauty brand for everyone.... I do not think her career would be able to take another failed “genius” product launch.

However, Lydia would fit right in with some politicians; she’s just beating around the bush and not saying anything concrete.

B5D3B400-AC60-42D0-B70E-3533833A7B3B.jpeg

Edited to add that this Globy post marks my 100th post, unfortunately Globy’s success rate was not 100% 🍌

• Haha
  • Wow

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
The Porter situation with regards to not having a SECURE garden is very worrying. He is a HOUND and how ever small & cute he is that HOUND trait will get the better of him. Once he becomes or hopefully becomes more confident that long nose will get the better of him. LYDIA DO YOUR RESEARCH ON WHAT THEY WERE BREED FOR. AND NO ITS NOT INSTAGRAM & JUMPERS!!!!!
On another note with dog theft at unprecedented levels all these clowns showing & bragging about there horse & hound lifestyle & where they live its inviting theft. Morons !!!!!

• Heart

Daisy2020

I know I'm late to the party but I've just watched Ali's vlog, wow she doesnt even pretend to be chipper. The video makes you feel like you've gone for dinner at someone's house and you know the couple has just argued before you arrived #awks

• Heart

Upintheair83

VIP Member
So I sat and watched some of her latest vlog 😴😴😴 but could she make it any more obvious that she’s addressing everything that’s said on here! The bins, the constant changing of interiors, how she will criticise work men but then in the same sentence try and say something ‘nice’
She knows she’s unhinged changing the house all of the time that’s why she rambles on trying to justify herself. The lady doth protest too much methinks!

• Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
SO... Mentioning this on the Lydia thread for greenhouse/gardening and Josie/influencer copying reasons...

I'm dreadfully behind on Josie's vlogs (not a bad thing)... and watching from last weeks "garden GLOWup plans". Josie is literally sitting her followers down around 25 mins to make sure they KNOW she and Charlie have ALWAYS been in to gardening all these years that they lived in London and now in the cotswolds... (shade to Lydia), and that there is a GAP in the market (even though there is a lot of content) and that Charlie needs to step up his gardening content to capitalize on this gap. Nothing new for Josie to break character to lecture her followers or show off "business" plans of ripping them off.

This pivot of handbag/fashion/makeup influencers suddenly doing A TON of inauthentic country, gardening, dachshund, horse & hound outfits, walking in fields content is just another QVC ploy to find a "gap"... I'm sure once they are back to travelling it will be handed over to the "staff" to maintain the gardens and dogs. Maybe a few were into the hobby of this in the past but to me they could be doing so much more with it... buying local (not just fancy garden centers in their costumes and HERmes and Praday to look rich) and actually giving away of their surplus produce to food pantries rather than letting it rot and go to seed, raising money for charity....

It's all so fake it makes me sick. "Look at my sustainability and also look at my AMAZON HAUL OF SEEDS AND FANCY GARDENING GEAR IN A TON OF PACKAGING... but it's linkable so it's OK and if you call me out I'll just say I'm doing what I CAN". Even though they could just buy seeds and supplies at a million local stores. I probably wouldn't care if they didn't preach and justify their hypocrisy. sorry end rant, lol

• Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Yes! Let’s also bring some really wonderful keynote speakers with us too :p I would like to bring Dr Vandana Shiva please (usually only available on YouTube but now by special request for our party too) - She will explain the importance of not growing genetically modified seeds. It’ll be a Monsanto-free game-changer💛
Also joining us will be a special appearance by The Masked Singer (@TeaSpiller). 😂

• Haha

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Long term lurker but did Ali ever say why he stopped taking steroids and stopped body building? His body is so different and her face is so ruined, do they even fancy each other anymore? Seem more little brother and controlling big sister.
View attachment 469543View attachment 469544View attachment 469545
Hahahahha, that pic with the wool hat gets me every time. I'm personally not a fan of over muscular guys, so having no muscles, wouldn't make me not love a partner. If Lydia wasn't all time sour faced, her ruined face would still be somewhat attractive. She still has those eyes.

I didnt have anything wrong on my mind by saying that. I hope you know it. I just dont know how to call her current style....her style (similar to josie) is so weird. It looks like they pretend to look like maybe royal family. I dont know... in my country womens in their 30s doesn’t wear ruffle long dress with hermes belt at home. Maybe this is a thing in uk because of royal and other old wealthy families. I have No idea.
Even the queen doesn't dress like that
LEM_queen.png

• Haha

Pinkmilly2179

I’ve just had a nosey on Lydiots insta and her grid post likes since hairgate are well down. More than halved. I couldn’t care less about her teeth or house but I am happy to see that she is feeling some impact after being outed as a mean bully.

• Heart

mewn_trewl

Toodle-pips fellow mean trolls! First time poster, longtime lurker. RE The Rodial robo-advert: I have a theory concerning the Insta-story. I really think it was scheduled to go up on the day of #hairmageddon aka #hairgate the reload and she decided to pull it at the last second. Question: Why posting it now when the product is already sold out? Answer: She was contractually obliged to post the story and she was hoping the storm would have blown over by now. What do you guys think?

• Heart

Dobs

Some thoughts on her recent behaviour:

- I wonder if she's been fined or brands called upon about her lack of 'AD' disclosure. Her rant at the end of the vlog was a bit bizarre..
- She's making a point to say she still working with a 'couple of brands', she's probably aware its drying up for her
- I thought she was donating her carpet to her mum not her dad? Did she forget or has she upset yet another person in her life
- What is with the same Q&A's, I bet she's getting Ali or Cawwiee to send in questions that have been circulating around on here
- The way she hypes her dad bringing her Mcdonalds's..seriously how old are you? Clearly some unresolved issues there
- Her greediness has no limits, the way she rips into that Karen Millen bag and those boxes!
- She's very lucky to have the home renno going on, otherwise she's have ZERO content and she knows it hence why she's so desperate for the floor to go in

That's all for now!

• Heart

georgiecait

VIP Member
What is the point of this? Why repost someone’s home, and then say it’s not to your taste. If anyone dares tell you the bungalow isn’t to their taste they’re blocked.View attachment 466257
What decor is she talking about? Interior designers of Tattle please stop me if I'm wrong but I see a building and a landscape, no decor in sight?

• Haha
  • Heart

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Now being a bunch of Narcs like "Lady Fortnum of the Biscuit line Montegue" we will just have to rename this stoic festival to be bougie ..

I am going with "Downtonbury" ...feel free to add suggestions ... Every good Narc has to be right and do better than everyone else remeber! 🤣 🤣
Downtonbury held at Millen Gordon Bunga Farm. The Pyramid Alitex stage. Bumblebee Walk with late night bar. Our Woodland, Ali's falafel van.
Snowdrop area, Ken's face painting, Don't forget the fire escape vintage urinal. Dress code, Holland Cooper meets Hyacinth Bouquet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40