Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I don’t often watch Ali’s vlogs as he bores me to death. I actually don’t think he’s that bad of a dude, stupid and dull but not as hateful as the man he married. I can’t get over how different Lydia comes over in his vlogs compared to hers. She’s just horrid to him. In her vlogs she’s all lispy and the pathetic attempt at affection she tries to show him but in his there is nothing but contempt. Why he puts up with her I have no idea. She must have a big cock.
She has the aston,the house and the big bank account. He is that diff situation where he has a comfortable life , if you can call it that! I would prefer a tiny house, love and food and just the simple things in life!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Catcher_In_The_Lie

Chatty Member
But it’s all okay Tattlers!!! Daddy has bought her chavvy McD’s for breakfast 🤢 ... she’s fuckn 30+yrs old and giddy with getting some attention from father! IMHO she was clearly traumatised from the divorce and has many issues to deal with.... beige food apparently reminds her of the good times... ah hang on!! it’s all making sense now, the pasta, the jacket potatoes, not a colourful veggie in sight .... I wonder if her ‘therapist’ has made that connection yet... or maybe I can just send my invoice direct to Lydiot🥴

This was her addressing us again. Whenever she says people "send me comments", it's almost always her referencing the comments here. Nobody "sends" her comments telling her that her constant home renovations "don't suit her house". They would post those comments in her comments section. But she can't reference the comments because they have been deleted or they never existed there. She is referencing what she reads here and how we are always constantly howling with laughter at her incessant desire to turn her new build into a historical country estate.

Again, go ahead and install wooden beams into your low-ceiling, new-build house Lydia. We all know you are just dying to do it. Go right ahead. Best decision ever.

I firmly believe 100% once the greedhouse obsession withers away (by the end of summer I’m guessing), the Bunga will have a for sale sign on it. And she will peddle the reason ‘honestly we weren’t looking to move but an opportunity just came along too good to pass up.. blah blah blah’. Why else is she even looking on real estate sites and posting pics of houses...... or has she already got estate agents sending her links to possibilities🤔

Last edited:

gretchres

Wow, watching Ali’s blog, this is a cry for help. He’s her slave, always asking what the master wants him to do next. He mentions how he does the raking “to earn my evening beer?” Did I hear that right?

• Sad
  • Sick

Wophie

VIP Member
There’s something so not right about her face in this photo.. totally giving off robot mannequin vibes .. so many filters being used

If you’re going to do closeups surely you would hide your grey hairs and dandruff ... and that bloody lump of filler 🤢
Actually as someone 26 years old with a good sprinkling of grey hair, I'm going to disagree here. The past year people in this country have been to the hairdresser very infrequently due to lockdown (Lydia even less so after hairgate lol) so it is totally normal for women to have grey hair. Actually it's totally normal anyway as it's a natural life cycle of your hair. Seeing influencers with grey hair makes me feel so much better about my own (especially as I asked 6 friends my age about greys recently and I'm the only one with them 👀🙄).

I also think that we quite rightly so get annoyed when Lydia edits her face constantly and misleads her followers, so to complain about her NOT editing part of herself out is contradictory in my opinion (unless you like her editing everything that is).

• Heart
Reactions: 43

beahunny

Chatty Member
I think someone has brought this up before but who draws right round over the corners of their mouth like this with their lipstick? So weird 🤢
Hilarious. She puts everything on like a spoiled child who is finally given access to her mummy's closet and makeup. She just slaps everything around like it owes her 3 months of past-due rent. There is really just nothing graceful or sensual or sexy about her.

• Haha
  • Heart

JMD

Another thing I don't get is why Lydia always has the strongest smelling everything in her home (candles, sprays, cleaning products...) these are so harmful to humans AND pets. She doesn't seem to give a damn. She has all sorts of flowers and plants around the house with no concern about Lumi or Porter. My cat passed away two weeks ago and the vet said it was either asthma or heart disease as he was having allot of trouble breathing. I immediately thought it was my fault because I had used a Lush bath bomb that week and thought I had messed up his breathing (ridiculous, I know). It was unfortunately heart failure, but I could never imagine Lydia having this kind of self-awareness at all. Our pets our our world, not for her I guess. She really can't see past her own reflection and wants. It's too much. I really feel bad for Lumi, Porter and Ali (yes, in that order) 🙁

• Sad
  • Heart

Peach97

VIP Member
I also think he may be equally culpable though by extending his support. Co-dependency is a complicated issue I know, but Carrie too is in this same boat.
Agreed. I find it hard with Ali as he clearly does care about the animals, he is nowhere near as lazy as her and doesn’t actually spend time working and doing actual graft around the house etc. He has his moments when he does genuinely seem like a nice bloke, just a bit lost maybe. Lydia is clearly the bigger breadwinner in the house and possibly pays for a chunk of things but I don’t have any doubts that he would do okay by himself, he would just have to budget like the rest of us. He will do whatever she says and let her speak to him however she wants, which is sad to watch and probably does have a knock on effect on his confidence paired with the fact he seems to be withering away. Maybe he’s so worn down he thinks if he leaves her, he won’t be able to find anyone again?

On the other hand, we’ve seen him snark back at people in comments for no reason. He also lets her treat people the way she does by not calling her out. She thinks she’s a “difficult“ woman, but in my eyes someone who is often “difficult” isn’t someone as who is a complete bitch. It’s someone who works hard for things to be done, perhaps in a male dominated field, really pushes for perfection etc. She is just nasty. She says in Ali’s vlog that “she does understand timelines” but then also says the builders are getting annoyed with her constantly asking them when the floor is going to be done?

As for Carrie, I think she’s just as much as a stuck up cow as Lydia and is an idiot for basically being paid to be her slave, as is Dee. The two of them together make each other worse, I think. They both bring out the really nasty parts of each other.

Realistically, everyone in her life who has continued to let her speak to them like shit is complicit. She’s a spoilt brat. I’ll be the first to admit, sometimes I do get snippy with my partner when I’m tired, it’s been a long day, I’m stressed. But nowhere the way she is towards him constantly. I always feel incredibly bad and apologise. I can NEVER see her apologising to anyone in her life. She would turn it around on them and make herself the victim.

I just don’t get it though, do her family not watch her videos? Do his? I know if my Mum saw me on camera speaking like that in every video, she would have words. As would my siblings. Do they just not watch their videos? Or maybe they know exactly what it’s like and think it would cause more issues for Ali in the long run and therefore don’t want to bring it up?

• Heart

klakstrom

I’m just cackling and shaking my head that there’s a greenhouse war going on between these women. You take a step back and see how absolutely ridiculous the situation is. It’s so funny.

• Haha
  • Heart

bookworm_1

This is the kind of house millen moron would have wanted - £1mn, but so much nicer than her bunga. Just shows how her impatience always come to bite her

Same area as well - Buckinghamshire Northamponshire

• Haha
  • Wow

mooney

Karen Millen is continuing collaborating with the witch. Unsurprised for a company with the ethics of Boohoo.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Peach97

VIP Member
Anyone else find it so weird that Lydia is so dismissive and rude about tradesmen, yet she’s literally married to one.
When she wasn’t stuck up she loved him, but now she sees herself as ‘Lady Lydia’ she considers herself better than her ex builder husband.
The funny thing is, she has no reason to think of herself as better. She has no skills, her only “business” venture FLOPPED. She literally used to ride around in Ali’s van and now she sticks her nose up at honest, hard working, skilled people. Sorry, what talents does she actually have again? Literally none. She doesn’t even edit her own videos. She isn’t actually good at selling products she flogs, considering her vocab is limited to “the absolute dream” and “game changer”. What does she actually do that is productive to society? Or even herself? She doesn’t even have any life skills, either. She can’t cook, clearly can’t even use a washing machine properly from her last video, most definitely does not know how to do a deep clean in any part of the house. To say she’s such an “educated” lady of the manor, she has no useful skills (unless you count chucking stuff in a thermamix), no common sense, no personality, no business knowledge. And she’s the one sticking her nose down on others? Oh dear.

• Heart
  • Haha

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Possible evidence that @toomuchstuff and myself may indeed be onto something regarding Lydia filming her vlog content well in advance ... she posted the Instagram Story of the water butt she had chosen for the greenhouse between 11:00pm Monday night and 12:00am Tuesday morning UK time - which means it was ordered, dispatched, delivered and installed in just four business days.

797A686B-835F-4D1A-994C-59566FF90A35.jpeg

(a lifetime habit of showing my work)
14:55 hrs Tues Melbourne Time
Minus 11 hrs time difference
= approx 04:00 hrs Tues UK Time
Minus 4 hrs photo was on Instagram Stories
= approx 23:00 hrs Mon/00:00 hrs Tues UK Time

I don’t believe the turnaround was that fast!

This appears to be the new greenhouse water butt.
0C6F7AC8-DE2D-4903-BB12-26DFF6D402C3.jpeg

I’m no greenhouse expert by any means, but is it typical to fill your work benches with gravel ... any insights @Miscanthus? 🤔

Greenhouse work bench.
FBBBCB39-B975-4AEC-A6C9-B59F1F0E42F4.jpeg

Also, if Lydia is already using the work benches in the greenhouse to this extent then surely that would indicate the underfloor heating has been installed, the screed has been laid and had time to cure AND the limestone flooring has gone down and been grouted, otherwise wouldn’t the benches be far too heavy to move out now?

Of course, as always - I could be wrong, but it doesn’t make any sense for Lydia to be posting photos like this unless the greenhouse is actually completely finished ... or she could just be making everyone else’s life exponentially more difficult by doing exactly what Ali asked her NOT to do in his last vlog when he said that Lydia “doesn’t understand there’s an order to the way things need to be done”.

Either way, her incessant need to boast proves she’s always being deceptive to some degree! 😖

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Maggie129

Maybe is just me but I have a feeling that she now don't like that shiplap thing since it's up. It does not look great, and I think she knows that. My predictions is she will finish kitchen refurbishment and then will find the silly reason to rip it that sauna room back to bare walls again. Watch that space :):);) ps sorry for my poor typing but English is not my first language

• Haha
  • Heart

happyforest

Chatty Member
Ok, I'll fly over to attend this event. Muddy fields!! Jumpy claps. I'll be Oompa Loompa orange fake tanned, in a brand new tweed field jacket, jodhpurs, and Hermès jumping boots. You'll be able to see me before I arrive because all the price tags will be blowing in the wind. You'll soon forget about the price tags when you see my deep brown, unblended contour. I'll bring my rambunctious puppy, who won't be lethargic or frozen still at any moment. And for food I can contribute platanitos maduros fritos (friend plantains 'natch), champers and a tin of tuna (no mayo, sorry don't want to get fat). Oh, and a vape pipe we can all share, but hide from the cameras. Everyone should practice eye fucking themselves in their cameras for our selfies. Pucker up your duck faces, banana lovers.

In all seriousness, scanning the video a lovely Tattler posted earlier, this struck me. Why did the original builders of this bungalow use so many different colours/textures when building this new build? Were they trying to use spare materials? When you see it as a whole picture, it feels like it was built as cheaply as possible, thrown together per se. The jarring mismatch of the material's colours would have been top of the list to fix IF I'd have been stupid enough to buy this new build bungalow. Same at the entry with the SOLID OAK PORCH OF DREAMS(!!), that black and grey modern tile next to the red brick is such an eyesore. And why for the love of all that is holy, why have Ali and Lydia repainted rooms more than 3 times, but not painted the shed? It looks like it is rotting. A lick of paint would do wonders for the structure.

Attachments

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Well since Lydia is so intent on matching her bags to her shoes and belts I thought she might like this hot new item from herMEZzz to garden in. Lol. CLOGS!
4FB80069-76AD-4CD5-B5DA-4E8F5D13BE1E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick