Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
We know she doesn’t have 20 rooms but even if she did, remember when she was talking about replacing her internal doors handles (1st time round) and she said she needed 22 of them?? There was a screen shot here but it was literally 2yrs ago. The kitchen/diner area is open plan and her ensuite doesn’t have a door so she clearly lied then and then is lying now.
Her toilet paper mountain room has two doors. Also the en suites have doors (besides their master one -_-). I think the games room has also double doors?

Reactions: 5

Oops...

VIP Member
Please may I contribute the FestivalScape for the MuddyBoot 'do'? In anticipation I have already planted up an old pair of Hermeeezz boots with garlic, (still struggling to get the bliddy things to stand upright). At least I think it's garlic...it could be daffodils tho :rolleyes:. I will also arrange for UberEats to deliver a McDonald's breakfast for everyone too.
👏👏👏

This killed me!

• Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Oh no never cross with her EVER! Just cross with Hermes - ridiculous hanging onto that for so long isn’t it? Yes you are right - I treasure the good memories for sure. x
My message was poorly worded. I knew you were cross with Hermes ❤

• Heart

Bbblane28

Chatty Member
Did anyone ever find out what the private video on her YouTube was? Is it still there?

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Just on the off chance does anyone know which video it was that Lydiot went to the interior decorators studio and we got to see all her colour swatches and plans?
I am just wanting to compare what was supposed to happen with what is actually happening.

Chels71

Chatty Member
yes! well I know we give Lydia crap for her fancy handbag walks... but I have been guilty of wearing my 50th bday present (PM) everywhere including walks just so she can get out! Now she's not been on a muddy walk... I'll have to make sure she gets that experience with all of you! lol
[
Had no idea Lydia was this loaded. Thought her constant renovations would have bankrupt her by now, but all the ads and freebies have paid off.

Taken from companies house
We better stop going on her You Tube page so much we’re getting this b rich!!!🙈 Lydia’s money is that why she’s got Ali by his hairy small gonads? Everything is mine,mine,mine!!! That really makes me ill that a woman as lazy as a sloth can earn so much money by doing absolutely nothing and get sent flowers!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 3

JMD

Bloody hell - the amount of shit she puts on her face is so clear to see here. How does anyone think that applying so much make up is a good look ??
She’d taken off some make up from around her eye area to demonstrate a Rodial product.
I think I'm blocked from her stories?! I can't see nay of them but I can still see her IG posts... so odd

Yes, I know, it is confusing. I repeated it as reported by Vlog Ster. The ManagingDigitalMarketing data that she reported her findings on did not report on Lydia’s overall authenticity. Vlog Ster then says that the company throws shade by saying “in light of recent news, we have done an audit on Lydia Millen.”

Worth a watch - I may have missed something. I feel like I repeated it verbatim, though.
Ahhh that makes sense,you’re completely right, its always better to quote directly. The video sounds interesting, I’ll have to take a look.