Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bbblane28

Chatty Member
Also, quick screen grab from the flog that made me a laugh.

A fashion influencer, talking about clothes, whilst dressed in a grubby dressing gown and... are those white Birkenstocks with black socks?!

So FASHUN.

C2A12771-B9EF-4F20-AB7E-600C0C259E5F.png

08A033B5-EE4A-4E14-8AEF-3B610E2F76EF.png

175D05B4-33DE-41EA-B9D6-F80268556194.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
I thought it was Lydia's own doing that her face was a completely different shade of orange from the rest of her muddy self, but look at this other reel from Rodial:
Screenshot_20210303-174658_Instagram.jpg

IN WHAT WORLD IS THIS THE RIGHT COLOUR FOR THIS WOMAN?????????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

MissMidnight

VIP Member
I studied Anatomy and Physiology extensively over the course of my six years at University, yet not one of my lecturers ever explained the term ‘dinky dink’.
1042AFCA-56C2-4ADD-A724-E2C3CD26F063.jpeg

Also, apparently eye drops are a weapon!
FED5FCD9-FEB9-4CCA-8CA9-30A7535CF2FA.jpeg

I swear one of these days I’m going to eye-roll myself into another dimension and not even my pre-loved Tardis will have the ability to save me! 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Lollylola

VIP Member
Another show of disgusting behaviour from Lydia and Ali, letting thier dog run towards sheep during lambing season and laughing when he barked at them.

Horrible people.

• Angry
  • Wow

Wophie

VIP Member
"Too expensive" says the woman cinching in her fleece with a Hermes belt to do gardening

Screenshot_20210307-081809.png

• Haha
  • Wow

coconochanel

VIP Member
Said she thought about just doing one upload a week....why is deleting all the negative comments getting too much for you and Cawwie?

• Haha
  • Wow

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
I had to do this just because I am old and HATE all the crap she can go on with about putting makeup on and being instantly revived, looking bright and alive blah blah blah.
She already had a full face of makeup and looked fine yet had to crap on about how she felt soo tired and had sore weary eyes.
SO I did a before and after, NO DIFFERENCE. Don't treat your followers like they are fools you twat.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Wophie

VIP Member
There is the possibility that what we saw in his video today WAS the nicer bits, and she was even nastier in the clips that didn't make the cut?

• Heart
  • Wow

beahunny

Chatty Member
I think there is a bit of a public humiliation war going on with Ali and Lydia.

First instance - Ali uploads his Wednesday video and exposes her fangy bitch behaviour towards him.

Second instance - Ali posts a story of him playing with Porter, who looks very happy and excited. Something we all say on here doesn't happen when Lydia is around

Third instance - This home account post from Lydia. She knows people will say "don't listen to Ali we want to see" making him look stupid and yet again putting herself in the power position.

Some shit is definitely going down at the Bungalow between them.
"The visions I have always had for this home"...? Lydia you are hilarious. And this is exactly why you are such a manipulative, deceitful fraud. Why are you are lying no good reason? These are most definitely NOT the "visions" you have always had for this home.

When you moved into this place, you had a crystal jellyfish-style chandelier in the kitchen, tufted velour (or velvet?) sofas and a mid-century modern dining room. Which was all fine since you seemed to like it at the time (albeit for about 15 minutes). But whatever. Those were the styles you were using and you certainly did NOT have this "vision" of a faux historical country estate.

Lydia, you are so phony and corny. I don't get the point of trying to float this delusional narrative. Just be a little honest. You saw Josie's historical property and you decided you liked those styles in her home more and wanted to change it. End of story. Stop with the fairy tales. It just makes you look more pathetic.

Found it!
This will be my outfit. All of it! The fur, the chain, the way too long shirt, the duck lips! Everything!
View attachment 468724
It looks like some sort of animal is attacking him

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Wophie

VIP Member
Did you know, that if you ask your Google Home device who Lydia Millen is, it quotes tattle? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

sectumsempra

4EB7F6F3-78C2-4E4B-B431-5DFED2026C60.jpeg

She is trying hard to not be overly snappy 😂 this was posted under her “sneak peak” of the T&G and new stools on her home account

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I actually really enjoy Ali’s much calmer vlogs vs. millen’s unnecessarily chaotic approach. I know the saying is that ‘opposites attract’, but they are OPPOSITE wow! She makes no effort in his vlogs, yet he is always respectful and engaging in hers. It’s quite truly bizarre and quite sad, especially as by the sounds of it he helps her with some of editing. Through my own experience, it looks like she has an element of coercive control over Ali. This will continue to build unless he puts his foot down. Also, I would have at least helped my husband clean the windows, or kept an eye on the stability of the ladder (not in a patronising way, just for safety). Meanwhile she off ‘pottering’ in her greenhouse. The thing is, I know lots of people are laughing, but I honestly feel very sorry for the couple, it’s such a strange dynamic. Essentially Lydia is a narcissist, while Ali is very much an empathetic person. As an empathetic person myself, I would never wish that life on Ali, it’s an awful shame as he seems like a kind and wonderful person

• Sad

Namima

VIP Member
Gosh I hope it does open things up again. I really thought this time with her treatment of Nicky she would go down.
I think the Nicky / hairgate saga has done a lot of damage to her reputation amongst her fellow influencers and with a few brands. These friends who have "liked" and commented on her Reels and IG posts - that's all for show. ITF, Amelia, Patricia, Fleur, Kaushal, Josie, Freddy, Suzie, Jamie G, Tamara et al, for sure, read her ALL her Tattle Threads. And talk amongst themselves. About Lydiot the mean girl. About her bullying Nicky. About her eating dandruff. About her begging for free stuff. About her copying them. Treating Ali bad. Etc etc.
NO DOUBT that her "friends" read here. Her staff as well. And have judged her - you cannot help but judge her - for goodness sake, she bullied a pregnant woman! And then tried to sabotage a single mother's business. And then to top it off, Lydiot played the victim. Gosh, I could go on and on.

And it kills her that she is unable to control Tattle Life. And Hairgate. And others - her friends included - judging her badly.

Her friends and contemporaries are now seeing her true personality rather than the one she has shown on her vlogs. Others have previously seen her true personality on brand trips or on work collars, where she only speaks to certain popular influencers (with a big subscriber count) and is very unfriendly to others.

As I've said before, the 1st PR trip post-Covid, is going to be a helluva uncomfortable one for Lydiot. Lots of acting and holding Ali / Cawwiiee's hand to get through it. Knowing people are whispering behind her back. Pregnant women moving out of her way lol ... It's going to be an Oscar moment for sure. 😜

• Heart
  • Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Rodial is already deleting comments under that video post. Another brand I’ll never buy again.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Another show of disgusting behaviour from Lydia and Ali, letting thier dog run towards sheep during lambing season and laughing when he barked at them.

Horrible people.

Maybe that is a way to scare those awful pants(undies) and pants (trousers) of her beige ass!

Living in the countryside this sort of thing is so urghhhh!!! that and leaving gates open!

I love to see her take a tick off of Porter (occupational hazard of walking in fields with Sheep).
She probably wouldn’t even know what a tick was! Isn’t it that blue thing thing that I have on my insta Ali??’n

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47