Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sam_Gold

Window cleaner from Asda, not Waitros 😆
They clearly pretend their wealth and live on a tight budget.
D5EC31FE-BE6A-41C1-BA8E-6A5E9BE47D21.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Glowbee

B01483C9-253D-4E4F-B74E-A47C94A35670.jpg
09362440-B815-4EDA-AC18-D785EA0A5994.jpg
FA5EF4FE-F670-42C8-A1F2-15748D9B948C.jpg

Hi Love! Isn’t it a beautiful day? Look at this yummy sandwich I made for you! It makes me so happy to make you lunch now and again...so wonderful to be able to SHARE a life with you.

• Haha
  • Sick

Namima

VIP Member
Oh god we all called it- referring to ‘soho farmhouse’ vibes now 🙈🙈 on her stories about the shitlap
So we had the grey/ luxe vibes, then the restoration hardware obsession, and now this soho farmhouse vibe....she is just a follower- she is not an influencer.
I’m actually so embarrassed for her, it’s totally cringe. As soon as Josie got that house and stamped her own style on it that’s all Lydia has seen. What a sad life to live
And Josie has now hired the Soho Farmhouse Interior Designer. Lydiot is gonna be fuming.
😂 😂 😂 Josie "checkmated" her in this regard *teehee*. For now, that is.

I watched the vlog. I feel so bad for Porter. He's very afraid to even explore. He is basically banished into the ugly bare cold kitchen corner.

Ali is practically a slave with all that garden work... She doesn't really do any of the gardening.
Ali does all the heavy work that comes with gardening.
Ali cooks and serve Lydia dinner.
Ali fixed the lavender pot, even though she said she was going to fix it.
Ali does grocery runs.
Ali edits her reels (i am assuming)
Ali lights the fire
Ali plays with Lumi & Porter

So what does liedia do?
Whilst she was busy pottering in the greenhouse - her back to the door, chatting to the camera, Lumi sitting on the work top - she then turns around and is surprised - there is Porter walking around. He was between the entrance of the greenhouse and coffin beds (on the gravel path).
Ali was no where in sight. 🤬
Busy yakking to the camera, Lydiot was not even aware of Porter outside, it would have taken not more than 30 seconds for Porter to wander in the woods WHERE THERE IS NO FENCE !!! 🤬🤬🤬

And there would have been another "Lynx situation" on their conscience. Another farmer would be blamed for their carelessness.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha

happyforest

Chatty Member
I am genuinely shocked about how little time she spends with her puppy!? When my dog was little I was with him ALL the time. Who am I kidding I am with him all the time still! But, if I was her I would bring him upstairs with me while I got ready etc. And if they really left him in that freezing cold kitchen while they went downstairs with the cat for snuggles then I will be so upset. Poor little lad. Basically, if they were with him more he wouldnt be able to get in to as much mischief
THIS!!!

Lydia and Ali are cat people, that's it. Nothing wrong with that. However, dogs need to be with their humans. I just can't comprehend it myself, that he's alone in the kitchen when they're both home. Puppies are a tonne of work, and disrupt everything, but if you do it right in the precious early days, they grow into incredible parts of the family. But it takes extreme sacrifice and patience, one must keep an even keel so they aren't terrified of you forevermore.

Porter is neglected, ignored, blocked from even looking at Lumi, left behind when they're "snuggling in front of the tv downstairs", dragged through fields, never invited to snuggle in their bed, told off for doing puppy things, and wrangled into clothing just for Insta. He overall conveys his loneliness in such a way that it makes me tear up every time she shows him. He flinches or freezes around her. And Ali is either too stupid to notice and put a stop to it, or he just doesn't care because this is the hill he is willing to climb, the "I did not want a dog, so this is all on you".

Abusing heavily pregnant women and puppies. You can't make this shit up.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

beahunny

Chatty Member
Second, she comes across as really bitchy responding to comments, more than usual. The way she fangs about not caring about her bins being on display or opinions on how what's she's doing doesn't suit the house is just so childish and obnoxious. I think the "filter" is coming off and it's only going to get worse.
This was her addressing us again. Whenever she says people "send me comments", it's almost always her referencing the comments here. Nobody "sends" her comments telling her that her constant home renovations "don't suit her house". They would post those comments in her comments section. But she can't reference the comments because they have been deleted or they never existed there. She is referencing what she reads here and how we are always constantly howling with laughter at her incessant desire to turn her new build into a historical country estate.

Again, go ahead and install wooden beams into your low-ceiling, new-build house Lydia. We all know you are just dying to do it. Go right ahead. Best decision ever.

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Lovely to see so many new people here expressing an opinion.

We're the #2 hit on Google when you search for her 😃 right now. I think it just goes to show if you're an unpleasant person your mask will eventually slip and people will see behind it

Screenshot_20210306-122434_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow

beahunny

Chatty Member
She really is a fool, isn't she.

Featuring a Chris Brown song, the Patron Saint of Bullies and Abusers

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Peach97

VIP Member
GUYS!!!!
3CF8A5BF-29FC-4A60-B6B6-026D1D807C39.png

835C4722-516C-4A10-8D18-2D152871970E.png

Anyway.......
8DB001D8-F37B-4B68-ACC5-499FC0556A34.png

5D4163A4-E3AD-4163-ADF9-61ADFBE1CE2C.png

To add on:
6CC20A11-C31D-4244-BD4C-9F3F90279AB5.png

I’m really glad she listened. I hope going forward more accounts do research into others before just blindly supporting them or giving them basically free promo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

missmousey

Chatty Member
Karen Millen is continuing collaborating with the witch. Unsurprised for a company with the ethics of Boohoo.
And I really hope the US end up banning Boohoo from selling in the US. Not sure if everyone knows but the US customs are considering an import ban after a charity informed them about boohoo’s slave labour. The US makes up more than 20% of boohoo’s profits so I really hope they get stung. And Lydia the loser is working with boohoo. No decent person with morals would work with them, this only proves how Lydia has no other work.

• Heart
  • Wow

Magee

VIP Member
“You remind me of Meghan Markle” is comment of the day for me on Lydia's post!

- You’re a narc
- The world knows your husband can do better
- Generally disliked
- Bullying allegations
- Doesn’t speak to her family

I think that’s a fair comment 😂👍

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Catcher_In_The_Lie

Chatty Member
Shall we take bets on how long before Lydiot moans to Ali that the rubbish bins need to be screened off / hidden away from the greedhouse’s view🙄.... we know you read here Lyds so how ‘bout it, please please tell us what your Pinterest research comes up with ... we all know finding rubbish ideas is your forte 😉 Xx

• Haha
  • Wow
A65D3EDB-32D7-40B0-87B7-8848E2CCEDB5.jpeg

The shade from Claire .... I love it ! Wait to do it properly ...so true!
I know not everyone likes her but I like that she does what she wants and is original. I think the extension will look lovely .

In fact that’s when I first went off Lidl, Claire had already had panelling done and then Lidl seemed to think she had copied her? She also copied Claire’s marble table 🤷🏼‍♀️.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Maybe I’m being petty but I will literally be writing every single brand that works with Lydia to not do so till the end of time.

I will go to my grave telling everyone how vile she is🤗

• Heart
  • Wow

LucyKat

I remember from some of the old house videos that their relationship was very different so hear me out....

Lydia has always been awkward and I think this also is the case in showing affection to Ali. But it was clear to see he adored her and wanted to build a life with her. She got upset when they put the xmas tree up for the last time in the old house and the video ended on him hugging her to comfort her and her hugging him back.

Since the house move I think she has lost herself, who she is and where she is going. I feel they are wanting different things. Ali up to this point has been trying to keep her happy as he still adored her. But she has become so lost, she is becoming angry and spiteful to those closest to her.

She is too difficult to have an honest conversation with Ali and brainstorm together ideas to get her back on track, together. He is creative, let him help you! You might be surprised. Also, take viewers feedback on board.

I think what I am trying to say is that he is going to end up burnt out from trying to save her from herself and he will either leave or his family will hopefully step in and talk some sense in to him.

Some late night musings.... apologies for rambling on.

• Heart

beahunny

Chatty Member
That purple dress on her is just dreadful. Wow. How does she do that to a purple dress? She looks so matronly in it. And it somehow ages her at least 10 more years.

Why do I get the feeling that they left poor Porter in the freezing cold kitchen & went down stairs to snuggle with the cat.
Lydia to Lumi: Downstairs snuggle-fests are for the furbabies who do NOT destroy mummy's £800 Hermes belts. Aren't they Lummy? Yes they are! Yessss they are!!!!

(Lydia then turned to give this glare at Porter before leaving him alone in the kitchen to go stomping downstairs)

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 51