Lydia Millen #73 Porter chewed her Hermès belt, must be karma for how Nicky Lazou felt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like the black walls might have gone (we shall find out on Monday) - love that she’s using monkey emojis. I think everyone associates monkeys with eating banana 🍌

6866898A-F1E9-43BC-9F7F-5F80B9CDE308.jpeg

We had a poll on 30 Oct about when the living room wall colour would be changing. It seems only 5 people back then thought the wall colour would never change...

29212891-0F5C-4EE5-B514-C4F62C1FEAD7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
AKAY Lydia first video in the house... lots of shots of what looks like original door FURNITURE that has been replaced. It looks like brushed nickel and the handle is like a rounded pipe shape... which is NOT what she has now. Oh and at 28:00 you can see the ORIGINAL floors, and original study that was to be come a few dining rooms and a snug.

View attachment 469094

[/QUOTE]
Very fitting that the different, polished nickel more squared off "door furniture" is very evident in this vlog... of the 2nd edition of the dining room of dreams... where she goes on and on about the secret project. We now know that lasted all of 3 months until she moved that table into the kitchen and made this the snug/storage/dump room. Personally I liked this stage of her house and thought she had sort of pulled it off regardless of our feelings about black walls. Well then just like her hair, she had to keep f-ing with it on her own and then make it all a hot mess.

SOOOOOOOO If her new door furniture from her stories today are new door knobs... well that is just also crazy to put in new door knobs on that many doors in such a short amount to time. And we know she'll have to change out the hinges as well... and shave down the doors because of the flooring... and I'm sure they will not stay black. :geek: 🍿 If those anvil boxes are some other hardware well then you can at least enjoy this trip down memory lane of rooms and styles and finishes and hairstyles gone by.

1615002923683.png

And Just throwing this one in here from this vlog... guess he missed his fur scarf! Another good outfit for our party! pampASS grass from the past
1615003086132.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It seems like the black walls might have gone (we shall find out on Monday) - love that she’s using monkey emojis. I think everyone associates monkeys with eating banana 🍌

View attachment 470122

We had a poll on 30 Oct about when the living room wall colour would be changing. It seems only 5 people back then thought the wall colour would never change...

View attachment 470119
Oh for duck sake. I'm all for evolution of taste and style in relation to home decor but this is not that.

There is no earthly reason that one sitting room needs to be repainted once a year! The world is on bleeping fire and we could do with less paint tins in landfill thanks!
Her carbon footprint is probably larger than a small country.

I think if she stopped renovating for a week she would have a complete mental break as she would actually have to look into the void that is her life. At this point the void would probably stare back.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Pretty sure she stands here and pretends this beautiful old house next door is hers. 🙄

I don’t think this is appropriate to keep showing a neighbors home on such a large social platform. If I were her neighbor I’d be having a word with her and removal of footage.

ABF07185-C49A-4D35-B497-1CA5437544D8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
how much does it cost to change sockets? i dont know if im just stupid but i thought it would be around £50-100 but she says she cant afford it, when we know miss money bags has loads

Reactions: 21
As a non British person I have to just say that I LOOOOVE the frequent use of "bloody" in these threads. I don't know why but it makes me chuckle every time. I guess it is just normal to you guys but I just adore it :D
Some of us say crikey and blimey too! Oh and giddy aunt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This isn’t only excessive but sounds lonely as I never see her w guest before covid
AECD3817-FAD2-4677-BBE9-64247A98E21F.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.