Lydia Millen #73 Porter chewed her Hermès belt, must be karma for how Nicky Lazou felt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course, she had to be one of the first people to congratulate Zoe on the announced pregnancy :sneaky:

What a blessing Zoe is not a famous hairdresser though...

I don't follow either of them but thought I'd check it out. Lydia commented within 2 minutes :rolleyes: she really is hooked to that phone! Can just picture her lazing on that sofa/in bed making sure she's one of the first in!

Reactions: 12
Not Lydia saying congrats to Zoe for being pregnant while being in a scandal for disrespecting a pregnant woman 😂😂
5D0405E8-C002-41E5-BB19-2C12CF7F3A5B.jpeg

Reactions: 14
I meant to share this earlier. Danae shows how you can use an app to adjust your body shape via the app and it then tracks the changes in a video. Just goes to show that you really don't know what you are watching, is it truth or fake?
Thanks for posting this! It’s amazing and I LOVE the text and hope it really helps lots of people...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you - yes she was an amazing friend to have - I miss her very much. You don‘t meet people who go to such lengths to support you like she did very often. She was always there for me no matter what it was...

They’re not famous for their Customer Relations are they? I really struggled to find goods to the value of on the day that’s why I ended up having to get the ridiculous leather thing with the light to shine on the keyhole of the front door. Its been in a drawer ever since and the battery ran out or died fairly quickly. Of course it would have to be returned to them to change the wretched battery. It was the last thing I got in the ‘goods to the value of ‘ fiasco and I only bought it to make up the discrepancy in the amount of cash still left to spend.

Strangely enough writing about it today has made me really cross - possibly more cross than I felt at the time...:sick:
Don't be cross..it was a lovely story about a wonderful friendship so hang onto those memories.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone tried standing like this? Bliddy painful....nearly dislocated my hip!!!!!!!

View attachment 469970
I cannot stand it when Lydia sickles her feet like this, it makes the classical ballet dancer in me want to snap her ankles!

That’s the source of my foot phobia ... ballet dancers have truly disgusting feet, myself definitely included.

One of these days I will tell you guys the story of Miss Midnight, the girl whose first real love was, and forever will be, everything ballet. 🩰

EDIT: I’m actually sewing new pointe shoes as I type!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
This is not gravel, it's a lightweight man made clay pellet which is filling the trays and providing drainage as well as holding onto moisture.
I do hope the floor is in because it's going to be a right pain in the assthetic to move that staging...especially if the clay pellets are saturated.

By the way, my tent will be pitched next to @Oops... at our get together and I will be offering free gardening advice in the few hours until I can no longer speak coherently...at which time I will be speaking in Latin!
I Eleagnus pungens maculata welcome that! I will be bringing some mature Cordyline australis atropurpurea ‘nana’ for the goody bags with me on the day so if you did lose your voice I might be able to help out a little. Mind you I might be a bit busy telling fortunes by reading poems and trying to find Gary Barlow when it actually comes to it. But you have my support should you need it. Not that you will. Shove off @Oops... and stop butting in... :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
By the way, my tent will be pitched next to @Oops... at our get together and I will be offering free gardening advice in the few hours until I can no longer speak coherently...at which time I will be speaking in Latin!
Tent? I can’t stay in a tent in my new cinched in outfit. It is perfect! 🙊

45CEA01B-D0CF-4C65-AC58-7300F34282F5.jpeg

I’ll be staying in one of these. It’s ‘glamping’ and it is just magical 🙊

33E9D50F-691F-4544-B88A-245E4F4A1F83.jpeg

Oh, and I’ve ordered a couple of crates these. Hope it’s enough! 🙊

4D2CBB36-1A44-4A97-BCD7-6334E9D7BEF0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Don't be cross..it was a lovely story about a wonderful friendship so hang onto those memories.
Oh no never cross with her EVER! Just cross with Hermes - ridiculous hanging onto that for so long isn’t it? Yes you are right - I treasure the good memories for sure. x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Didn’t realise she had a tiktok but she came up on my recommendations in an absolute joke of videos where she’s trying to dress ‘country’ and literally larks about in her bra and knickers getting dressed -
The comments though, people in tiktok are not as friendly 💀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Lydias Q&A.........I would like to ask the question that has been on my mind since you showed a mood board of your en-suite, Did you name your puppy Porter after Porter Bathrooms just so you could get a freebie of the vanity/basin unit you had your eye on?...................my memory is sometimes a curse.😉😁

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Also can I just add one thought to the weight discussion? ... I feel it is inappropriate. I am in no way shaming someone on here and I too agree that neither Lidl nor Ali are eating very well, healthy or enough of the things they should be eating to have a nutritious diet. Still I feel like we should be keeping in mind that we all are different and we don't have control over all parts of our appearance. As an example, I am very skinny. Or thin or whatever you want to call it. I have been accused of having an eating disorder. I agree that I don't eat that much, but I have a very healthy relationship with food. I eat when I am hungry, I eat what I like, I indulge and I definitely love healthy and unhealthy food. I am a foodie but a I just cannot eat a lot at once. And I rather loose weight than gain it. I eat smaller portions but therefore more often. My genes are the way they are and therefore my body is the way it is. We all know Lidl has changed her appearance with fillers, fake cement boobs and such. BUT she is a skinny/slim/thin person. It's just how it is. I too agree that her head looks rather big on her, but I also know she has A LOT of hair and strong facial features. She naturally (even though she is not all natural, I know) looks like she has a big head. It is what it is.
When I was accused of having an eating disorder, which is a serious thing in my opinion, I was very hurt and also a bit ashamed. It made me question myself and my relationship with eating. It took me some time to get over it and look at myself in a normal way. So please be careful with what you say about a persons body shape and appearance.
One last point: Lidl has talked about PMS and all those things connected to your period Blabla. We don't know if she takes contraception or not or whatever. But hormones, pills and all that can play a role too. Just a thing to keep in mind. We don't have all the control.

I don't know. She did block people before that liked comments she did not like. So bear the risk in mind :D
I completely agree with all your points, I just thought that lydias appearance (with indicators specific to ED’s, rather than natural thinness), eating and exercise habits, obvious need for control (which is the stem of most ED’s) combined with how she talks about her size (making sure we know how exceptionally ‘tiny’ she is) are concerning and -as someone who is naturally very slim, but then developed an eating disorder - her recent appearance changes all are red flags for having an eating disorder.
Obviously I could be wrong, and she’s just eating unhealthily with no further issues, and I’m reading into it too much into it because of my own experiences.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I completely agree with all your points, I just thought that lydias appearance (with indicators specific to ED’s, rather than natural thinness), eating and exercise habits, obvious need for control (which is the stem of most ED’s) combined with how she talks about her size (making sure we know how exceptionally ‘tiny’ she is) are concerning and -as someone who is naturally very slim, but then developed an eating disorder - her recent appearance changes all are red flags for having an eating disorder.
Obviously I could be wrong, and she’s just eating unhealthily with no further issues, and I’m reading into it too much into it because of my own experiences.
No worries, I get your point and I do agree in a way. It just wanted to put a reminder out there :) 🥰

• Heart
But she said in a vlog some time ago that seven rooms were finished. This is like the bloody Forth Bridge
As a non British person I have to just say that I LOOOOVE the frequent use of "bloody" in these threads. I don't know why but it makes me chuckle every time. I guess it is just normal to you guys but I just adore it :D

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Okay, so I was wrong about the underfloor heating, screed and limestone flooring already being down in the greenhouse ... Lydia just decided to completely ignore her husband and has made the lives of those that do all her heavy lifting a whole lot more difficult!

How Ali tolerates her behaviour, I have no idea! 😡

3FDCA78A-5F10-4E9B-9A1F-69697A7B66AB.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.