Lydia Millen #72 Bespoke gaslighter and bully of dreams, let’s free Ali before he screams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went onto Karen Millen Insta and wow good for them to actually not delete negative comments like Espa. They are pretty bad under Lydiots pictures! If I had a company and receive soo many negative comments after working with someone (you need to sacrifice time to delete them like Espa did) I would never in a milion years renew any contracts with them. Can you imagine working with someone and then had to sit down and monitor your site for awful negative comments? Wow.

Ali.. well just a thought. Maybe their financial situation makes im ill...? I wouldn’t thought scandal with Nicky or new puppy or a renovation would do that to be honest but prolonged uncertainty with financial situation would. Ali know his job would never support them or Lydiots needs. I watched his last video and he looks and sounds truly bad. To the point I wanted to leave a supportive comment for him ☹

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I think this whole situation with Nicky will play out with Lydia keeping her silence and then in a few months, come out with another youtube video about how much cyber bullying she faced as a result of Nicky's videos - to try and paint herself as a victim. She will spin this to work in her favour somehow.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
what do you think her content will be after this round of renovations? she cant possibly do more. people have started noticing
She still has the main bedroom and ensuite to do. Then I think she was to put some munchkin bathtubs in some of the other bathrooms. Then someht8ngv to the big bar room down stairs and the loo down there needs something doing to it. So by the time thats all done she will be back to Alis study again.

Just went onto Karen Millen Insta and wow good for them to actually not delete negative comments like Espa. They are pretty bad under Lydiots pictures! If I had a company and receive soo many negative comments after working with someone (you need to sacrifice time to delete them like Espa did) I would never in a milion years renew any contracts with them. Can you imagine working with someone and then had to sit down and monitor your site for awful negative comments? Wow.

Ali.. well just a thought. Maybe their financial situation makes im ill...? I wouldn’t thought scandal with Nicky or new puppy or a renovation would do that to be honest but prolonged uncertainty with financial situation would. Ali know his job would never support them or Lydiots needs. I watched his last video and he looks and sounds truly bad. To the point I wanted to leave a supportive comment for him ☹
I have absolutely no doubt all of the tit that happens in their life helps to make him ill. I liked the way he mentioned the other day that he was trying to eat more fruit and veg when initially he said he had to eat MORE, my thought was not that he had to eat more but that he had to eat better and I think his admitting he needs more fruit and veg is him admitting he needs to eat better.

Reactions: 18
Im willing to bet its the movie room next, and then the black room is surely going to be redone after the new carpet and the fireplace...Maybe that bedroom she was sooo proud she painted and designed all herself which is blander than a cardboard cutout of lydiot
The master bedroom and bathroom are next on Lidl’s hit list. As has been mentioned on here previously, these rooms will be finished sans bathroom door; like the Bunga with no garage.

Reactions: 17
Has anyone here been persuaded to buy any fashion or beauty products after watching Lydia or other "content creators"? I always fast forward through those segments of their videos. Did however get persuaded to buy some household products after videos by Lyd and Claire, items I've not seen again in their homes. It was through looking up home tours that I discovered these two. Don't watch much of Claire's videos these days as too much fashion and luxury bag stuff.
The only thing I can ever remember Lydia influencing me to buy were the fake Jeffrey Campbell Lita boots, which I never wore because they were truly hideous!

A few years ago I went a bit mad buying things I saw influencers wearing, stuff that looked good on them even if it didn't suit me. I realised I'd wasted so much money and unfollowed the lot! I got annoyed with the fact you would see it in one post and never again, then it would be the next new thing you had to have! I hope more people are realising this now, I know how easily it is to get caught up in it.

Even now I still buy the odd thing I see on Instagram if I'm browsing, but take a much more considered approach and don't use the affiliate links!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The master bedroom and bathroom are next on Lidl’s hit list. As has been mentioned on here previously, these rooms will be finished sans bathroom door; like the Bunga with no garage.
It is crazy that they paid that much, and there is no garage.

• Sad
It is crazy that they paid that much, and there is no garage.
And that none of these endless changes are going to add any value to the property. It’s so ridiculously shortsighted to continually spend all this money on the place and know that none of it will increase the price. She may as well just p*ss all her money into a giant hole! But hey, you do you lovely! 😉

Reactions: 17
And that none of these endless changes are going to add any value to the property. It’s so ridiculously shortsighted to continually spend all this money on the place and know that none of it will increase the price. She may as well just p*ss all her money into a giant hole! But hey, you do you lovely! 😉
But it is her forever homeeeeee!!

• Haha
Haha Josie puts up a story 3h ago planning her beds. Lydia puts one up a minute ago planning hers... with very similar veg 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lmao those carrots look so poorly as if she didn’t let them grow long enough or planted them too closely together
44CDC4B8-580F-4EF1-BE61-04C2ED47D652.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All I see is lines, lines, lines and a really strange paint color o_O This paneling brings out the hard contemporary edges of the windows. Still not convinced how this is ever going to work. Looks more like a contemporary 1970s house than rustic. And the arch sticks out like a sore thumb.

1AD2E2A2-FFFF-416E-8CDA-A011CABA4A96.jpeg
EF244F3B-F6CE-4982-8BA8-F8711B898471.jpeg
C11B3444-8038-46E0-B8D6-5DAC839DDF1F.jpeg
C41BDBD5-3F1A-4ACE-A9C4-55559F1AAB01.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone tried Esparagus before? No me neither! Perhaps it’s an Ad #Spon #PaidForPartnership for Espa’s new horticultural range now that they’ve had to diversify after their loyal skincare customers boycotted them over #BullyGate
This photo has really bothered me - why are they planting raspberries and strawberries together, other than they associate them both as fruit? Raspberries grow on canes, strawberries in beds, they have different growing requirements. Same with the broccoli and cauliflower, they need so much room to grow they will have about 2 of each if squashed in with root veg too. Sorry this is a bit niche, but it just shows their lack of research.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
And the ESPA video for those few who have seen it, she did look to me a bit ashamed and awkward, just imagine having to work with an influencer who is involved in such drama, I can imagine all the ESPA staff whispering behind her back :D (I used to work in a retail store and we did a campaign with an influencer, so can imagine :))

This photo has really bothered me - why are they planting raspberries and strawberries together, other than they associate them both as fruit? Raspberries grow on canes, strawberries in beds, they have different growing requirements. Same with the broccoli and cauliflower, they need so much room to grow they will have about 2 of each if squashed in with root veg too. Sorry this is a bit niche, but it just shows their lack of research.
You’re right, I didn’t even notice until you mentioned about the strawberries and raspberries! she’s a bit dumb

Reactions: 27
The arch looks so so awful. Everything else in their house is all straight lines and right angles with even more lines from tit loads of panelling, architraves etc... and then you have this poorly proportioned rounded arch. What the hell is she thinking!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Has anyone here been persuaded to buy any fashion or beauty products after watching Lydia or other "content creators"? I always fast forward through those segments of their videos. Did however get persuaded to buy some household products after videos by Lyd and Claire, items I've not seen again in their homes. It was through looking up home tours that I discovered these two. Don't watch much of Claire's videos these days as too much fashion and luxury bag stuff.
I actually bought the By Terry CC Serum because she kept on raving about it (it was the time before i actually started to dislike her) and i must say, i found just the same thing for 10 EUR in the drugstore instead of 60-70??

I also bought a dress once she showed (from H&M). I don't have a lot of money to spent on clothes, but that dress looked a lot more luxury than i actually was so i bought it. I still wear it frequently

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.